Mystic got next to nothing compared to other classes from new skills

sha2ow
sha2ow Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Mystic
Why PWI hates mystics so much ?

compare the upgrade to mystic skills with other classes skills , you'll see mystics got next to nothing !

-Extreme storm Dance : We gotta lose a lvl 100 skill to get a minor upgrade to the other one ?! really ?
i'm saying minor because compared to additonal damage other classes get to their attack skills , jump from 3500 to 8776 damage and chance to reduce channel on next absorb soul , doesnt seem that much to me when wiz, psy , sin ...i dunno you name it ....even barb got some crazy damage buffs..

-Swirling mist : A dot skill got Aoe damage , this was a good upgrade we really needed an aoe , but as you know , this is still a dot , doesnt contribute that much to pvp damage and it is basic magic damage + bonus damage . no % weapon damage . it is still nothing compared to crazy bleed damages other classes got... barbs got 34000 bonus bleed damage ? O.O

-Lysing : while it is good to have no channeling on this skill , throwing each plants has its own channeling , it should have been this way FROM THE START ! here we got some minor help in pvp .

-Devil Chihyu : What now, he is more than 1 shot in pvp ? i dont know how much it got better , but do you really think it'll be at least 2 shot in pvp ? i dont think so . the main usage of pet in pvp is either to absorb them or use their skill once before they die . so upgraded devil kinda means nothing in pvp if it still dies as fast !
Post edited by sha2ow on

Comments

• Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i had been under impression the new lysing gave more damage than the original version a friend got this skill today n seems this was wrong b:cry
    has anyone got new devil or close to getting tell us about it please
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This is what I've been complaining about from the start. We got horrible skill updates. First they take away a 100 skill, and don't even bother updating our 2 useless 59 skills. Need I mention crapplord? Who SERIOUSLY uses that pet EVER?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The irony is, that's what most classes say about their own class compared to the other classes. I think the update was in general kinda lame or at least not what we hoped for/expected.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This is what I've been complaining about from the start. We got horrible skill updates. First they take away a 100 skill, and don't even bother updating our 2 useless 59 skills. Need I mention crapplord? Who SERIOUSLY uses that pet EVER?

I know of a few mystics who absolutely love to use cracklord... its so uber if used with hf/gs. It hits pretty damn hard.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The irony is, that's what most classes say about their own class compared to the other classes. I think the update was in general kinda lame or at least not what we hoped for/expected.

I wouldn't go that far. There are lots of BMs / Barbs / Wiz / Sins who are excited about their new stuff. Some classes are complaining about a very specific downside like cleric not getting HP regen on pantheon or venos saying they can't tell when demon ironwood super-procs. Archers are probably most consistent in their hatred of the new skills. The only feedback you see is stuff like this or this
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Don't forget that other Venomancer thread that was started which was a general complaint and I've seen a couple of others :0 anyhow, I'll shut up no more derailing D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wouldn't go that far. There are lots of BMs / Barbs / Wiz / Sins who are excited about their new stuff. Some classes are complaining about a very specific downside like cleric not getting HP regen on pantheon or venos saying they can't tell when demon ironwood super-procs. Archers are probably most consistent in their hatred of the new skills. The only feedback you see is stuff like this or this

The only difference with the sins skills is the difficulty at which they are to get. The books require for those skills from sot/aba have reached 100m on my sever for both sage and demon sins.b:sad
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The only difference with the sins skills is the difficulty at which they are to get. The books require for those skills from sot/aba have reached 100m on my sever for both sage and demon sins.b:sad

That's surprisingly cheap. 100m is practically nothing to end game players. That's like half the cost of a single JoSD. Every single piece of gear I have equipped averages around 10 times more expensive than that. I'd gladly take good skills if they were that cheap.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
    edited January 2014
    That's surprisingly cheap. 100m is practically nothing to end game players. That's like half the cost of a single JoSD. Every single piece of gear I have equipped averages around 10 times more expensive than that. I'd gladly take good skills if they were that cheap.

LOL you gotta be kidding me. You easily forget how prices differ in servers. On DW JoSD ranges from 150-180m not 200m. 100m can buy me a peice of r9 1st cast armor. It's not cheap for those of us that arent cashers and have lives outside of TT. Quit talking about endgame players because they are not the ONLY TYPE of players that exist. And they arent good skills, they were collecters items. Please go look up what they do and facepalm. The skills them selves are barely worth even 5m, but they are required for the new skills.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    LOL you gotta be kidding me. You easily forget how prices differ in servers. On DW JoSD ranges from 150-180m not 200m. 100m can buy me a peice of r9 1st cast armor. It's not cheap for those of us that arent cashers and have lives outside of TT. Quit talking about endgame players because they are not the ONLY TYPE of players that exist. And they arent good skills, they were collecters items. Please go look up what they do and facepalm. The skills them selves are barely worth even 5m, but they are required for the new skills.

It might be expensive for some, but it's at least it's a good upgrade and its possible to get, while other classes have to deal with what they got from skill updates.
    I find it funny how so many not-endgame sins I know that dont even bother much with Lv11 skills due to them just apsing mostly anyways. As soon the skill update come out, they all turn out to be must-have skills, while I doubt a lot of them even will use the skills much. Of course some will, don't get me wrong.
    Other than that, just because JoSD might be less on your server doesn't mean your servers endgame people will be more poor in coin to afford such things.
    I farmed 100mil coin on my sin within a week and an half while it was 2x just by botting... + coin from other stuffs too.. So you can actually still have a life outside TT..
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014

endgame skills are meant for endgame players, as well as a josd improves your gameplay so does an increase in dmg (or whatever your skill does).

is that simple: supply and demand, i don't get it why do you consider gear as something "normal" to be expensive and skills not?

Cards are just the same, they are not "commonly" considered as gear, though they cost as one. And every class has it's share of expensive skills dictated by the supply and demand.

Since sins are in wayyy higher numbers than the rest of the classes, it stands to reason that the demand for it is way higher than the rest, thus more expensive.

And to be on topic: you get something, a change. the use of it is too early to give a verdict if they are beneficial or not, or if it was intended to "balance" whatever each class already has or has gotten in the last patches.

From my point of view:

the aps advantage - anti aps bosses/buffs
    stunlock classes - purify
    purify - BM/Barb paralyze
    Archer's purge, overall increased dmg and dodge capabilities during the patches - now they get a diminished improvement compared to the other classes and non purgable passive buffs

till now all i see is a fluctuation in gameplay and class advantage, that are balanced in a way or another during the expansions.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Dreamweaver is quite different to a few servers in that we have zero, yes, zero endgame sins. Can you name me one sin that is actively playing that is full r9rr+12 josd/deity. Goredawn is the only name that springs to mind, and he is technically inactive.

The sins that used to solo farm nirvy back in the days with insane amounts of coin have mostly re-rolled casters, or quit for various reasons, whereas sins on other servers embraced the 'aps nerf' and went sage dps and stuck with their sin, the PvP servers mostly.

Those are the kind of sins that would be buying these skills now or actually would have already bought/farmed them a loooooong time ago, yes just to complete a set even if they weren't going to use them.

Endgame players are not the only type of player, but when it comes to wanting a now 'endgame skill' that is as rare as these skills books supposedly are, if there were a good 10-20 endgame sins about they would be buying these a ** load more than 100m, which would put prices higher.

Also with botting now you could actually bot for a week on two toons and make 100m to buy that book, if it's really that sought after.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited January 2014
    Dreamweaver is quite different to a few servers in that we have zero, yes, zero endgame sins. Can you name me one sin that is actively playing that is full r9rr+12 josd/deity. Goredawn is the only name that springs to mind, and he is technically inactive.

The sins that used to solo farm nirvy back in the days with insane amounts of coin have mostly re-rolled casters, or quit for various reasons, whereas sins on other servers embraced the 'aps nerf' and went sage dps and stuck with their sin, the PvP servers mostly.

Those are the kind of sins that would be buying these skills now or actually would have already bought/farmed them a loooooong time ago, yes just to complete a set even if they weren't going to use them.

Endgame players are not the only type of player, but when it comes to wanting a now 'endgame skill' that is as rare as these skills books supposedly are, if there were a good 10-20 endgame sins about they would be buying these a ** load more than 100m, which would put prices higher.

Also with botting now you could actually bot for a week on two toons and make 100m to buy that book, if it's really that sought after.

I could make 100m in a day if I spend a few hours in PWI. My point being that the skills themselves are not worth 100m, while every other class has access to these skills with pages that can be bought even more cheaply these days.

You speak of 'endgame skills', such a thing does not exist. The skills are for whoever seek them out, and they should be openly available as such. It's easy for those that don't main a sin to say their skills suck, because they don't have to go through nearly as much to get them. Sage skills were even harder to find before this update. But of course archers are always complaining how much their skills suck, yet you are still able to kill competently. Not saying they don't have a right to complain, but things aren't as bad as they try to make it out. Giving the highest physical dps class in game too many powerful skills is over the top, in addition to range.

But to stay on topic, I don't think mystic needed much of an improvement, some bug fixes would be nice tho. I'm also interested in the new lysing/
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think what mystics got is fine, tbh. Instacast lysing will be hella nice + finally a non-sealing/not attached to summons AOE. I'm also really interested in the combined 100 skill. Would have liked to have seen an upgrade to Cragg over Devil so he'd be made actually useful, but w/e.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Let's get over our awesome Mystic egos for a minute and be honest.

Mystic is a great char to play, it really is. As a competative class in either PvP or PvE, pound for pound, inch for inch, and pixel for pixel, Mystic's suck.

I love it, but its true. Mystic is just a fun class to play alone. Why would any Dev even bother? *ghost shrugs*

Yep, my happy Mystic words for the day. b:chuckle
  • Puddinsundae - Harshlands
    Puddinsundae - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I, personally, will be glad to get rid of the 100 healing skill, since the fact that it will never be able to heal someone to full hp on its own would bother be quite a bit, and not getting it would make me feel incomplete. And the buff it can give to AS makes the demon version effect more useful and using AS as a dps skill could be nice.
    Let's get over our awesome Mystic egos for a minute and be honest.

Mystic is a great char to play, it really is. As a competative class in either PvP or PvE, pound for pound, inch for inch, and pixel for pixel, Mystic's suck.

I love it, but its true. Mystic is just a fun class to play alone. Why would any Dev even bother? *ghost shrugs*

Yep, my happy Mystic words for the day. b:chuckle

Yes, 20% skill damage buff, fastest heals in the game, powerful self buff, passive aoe healing, only self res in the game, and among the highest single target dps of all casters among other things sucks in PvE.

And you have so much PvP experience I'm sure. b:lipcurl
    edited January 2014
    Lol, nice of you to notice Im on a PvE server. b:chuckle Anymore cool assumptions that matter to you alone? *is curious*

[sarcasm] You are right, everyone and everything fears the Mystic - they RULE PvP. Mystics are the first class anyone thinks of when making squads. Everybody plays one, and learns how to too. Please forgive me, my bad. b:surrender[/sarcasm]

As I said before, I love the class, know what it has very well (except for 100 skills), and I will still hold firm to my opinion that it is so under-powered that it sucks.

I dont mind that you dont agree with me, either. But even I have come to the conclusion that you might as well be happy to just be a second-string heal source during cleric shortages. *ghost winks*
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You're entitled to your opinion, but it's wrong.

Mystics beat everything except sins for pve damage, and with anti-aps buffs on everything now you might as well say they beat sins also.

As for PVP, our super fast heals and verdant shell buff let us survive versus ridiculous odds. I was holding a flag battle 1v30 in the last NW and I'm only +8 with medium shards. The only consistent way to kill me right now is with purge, and with the new passive buffs from Primal World even that may not be a problem soon.
    edited January 2014
    I know what you are saying, CapnK - but its still weak.

At low levels I would agree that it feels very powerful, but somewhere between 48 - 50 it starts to feel like its losing power rather dramaticly. You get that step-down feeling again somewhere around 100 if you arent able to catch up on gears.

Grats on the +8. On Brill, I have +7 on helm (Warsoul of Heaven) and on R8 weapon. The rest of my stuff is between +4 and +5.

I read about other classes that can take on OP players with their control skills - if a Mystic were using lesser gears and refines, do you honestly believe it could with ours? Flawless gems, +4 refines?

I will give you that the game has changed, and we now have Meridian and Avatar cards in to change things up a bit, but I dont see where a Mystic in TT99 can do that same thing.

But you may be right, if you would say they easily can. You might even be right if you would say I am a fail Mystic that cant play my class. Who knows, you might even agree with me that we really cant do those same things as other classes seem to feel they can.

*smirks and shrugs*

Im still having fun with it solely doing quests and mobs. I just feel somewhat 'down', I guess, that such a great class to play, is not truely considered great. b:surrender

*"Debbie Downer" exits thread*
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Why do ppl think mystics suck lol. That class is very hard to beat pvp wise. Falling petals is a buff that pretty much heals them for full hp every time they get hit. The pets they have can be spam summoned which means they have a huge amount of control with stuns and seals. They have a absolute crit skill. Spam heals which heal for full hp in a sec. They are only class that can literally blow players away. It's pretty much the spamm class because they can spamm everything.
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Mystics beat everything except sins for pve damage

I beat sins in PVE. Only great psychics can hold aggro off me and some skilled barbs, but they are rare.
  • Puddinsundae - Harshlands
    Puddinsundae - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lol, nice of you to notice Im on a PvE server. b:chuckle Anymore cool assumptions that matter to you alone? *is curious*

The assumption has nothing to do with your server and everything to do with your post content.

[sarcasm] You are right, everyone and everything fears the Mystic - they RULE PvP. Mystics are the first class anyone thinks of when making squads. Everybody plays one, and learns how to too. Please forgive me, my bad. b:surrender[/sarcasm]

All that proves is that the class isn't idiot-proof, and is therefore less common. You don't see very many wizards on my server, but sins are quite the contrary. It's similar to how on a certain game of 5v5 arena fights where harder to play, yet powerful champions are seen far less often than easier to play ones. Why put a bunch of effort into something when there is a way to put less effort in and achieve more or less the same result? Personal preference.

As I said before, I love the class, know what it has very well (except for 100 skills), and I will still hold firm to my opinion that it is so under-powered that it sucks.

As long as you recognize that it's an opinion

I dont mind that you dont agree with me, either. But even I have come to the conclusion that you might as well be happy to just be a second-string heal source during cleric shortages. *ghost winks*

Annnnnnnnnd you completely ignored where I listed some of our aspects in PvE.

zzz - -
    edited January 2014
    zzz - -

Wake up a second, please. Actually I didnt completely ignore what you wrote about PvE. Thats why I talked about skills, same as you did. I know what our buffs do, but thanks for trying to make it seem like I dont.

I wrote about control skills, your sleep plant and freeze and seal actually help you in PvE? Well, solo the freeze and seal will. Sleep plant on the other hand...as soon as anything touches it, its loose.

In PvP do they help you overcome an R9T3 while you are dressed in plain R9 or lesser gears, like other classes claim they do? You really should vid that if its true. It would provide inspiration to others. Thanks. b:thanks

Now, let me fluff your pillow and shut the light so you can get back to your "zzz - -" b:cute

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wake up a second, please. Actually I didnt completely ignore what you wrote about PvE. Thats why I talked about skills, same as you did. I know what our buffs do, but thanks for trying to make it seem like I dont.

I wrote about control skills, your sleep plant and freeze and seal actually help you in PvE? Well, solo the freeze and seal will. Sleep plant on the other hand...as soon as anything touches it, its loose.

In PvP do they help you overcome an R9T3 while you are dressed in plain R9 or lesser gears, like other classes claim they do? You really should vid that if its true. It would provide inspiration to others. Thanks. b:thanks

Now, let me fluff your pillow and shut the light so you can get back to your "zzz - -" b:cute

WTF?

A mystic's ability to control their target is second only to a cleric. A mystic with a basic knowledge of their skillset can sleep, seal, and stun a target FOREVER. Thats right---they have a nearly endless stun lock. Therefore, your statement about an undergeared mystic somehow being less useful than other undergeared classes is complete bull! A mystic is one of the best performers when their gear isn't up to notch. A mystic with no gear can still heal from the back lines, still put rez buff on everybody, and still fire off annoying sleep and debuff plants off into crowds of people, causing much mayhem---no armor necessary.

So lets put this straight. Mystics have some of the best heals, some of the best control, a really good set of self buffs, and, oh, some of the best magic dps as well. They regularly one shot other arcanes with tangling mire > absorb soul. They can, with little effort, get massive, guaranteed crits off on their target when target is near half hp.

Now, their stun lock just got even easier with insta-lyse. Their aoe damage DOUBLED---YES DOUBLED (from 1 spammable aoe to 2 spammable aoes---thicket is not spammable and storm mistress aoe is weak). The pet mystics use most often for stun locking got stronger---you complain about it dying in 2 hits instead of 1, but that distinction is VERY important when you are just using the pet to stun somebody (its only gotta survive one hit usually). And finally, you combined a useless heal skill (WAKE UP OTHER CLASSES ONLY HAVE TWO 100 SKILLS, MYSTICS HAD 3 LOL) with your most powerful single target attack to make an even more powerful attack. WIN!

Heh. I know other classes got good upgrades. Some classes got upgrades that make us think 'maybe that upgrade is better than my upgrade'. Fine.

But this does NOT mean that the upgrades for mystic are ****! They are, in fact, very good upgrades. Probably the only class who might have some legitimate complaints would be archers---and really, they don't need all that much more than auto attacks anyways, and after getting pummeled and purged ad nausem by archers approaching 100% crit rate, I'm not feeling particularly sympathetic to their plight. (Sorry archers---deal with it.)

Gah, just be a little grateful already. Your... weird... 'I'm-being-so-self-deprecating-yet-feeling-sense-of-satisfaction-at-proving-how-bad-I-am' attitude is getting REALLY old. You clearly have little idea about how much a competent mystic can accomplish in PvP--- please don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have.

Cheers.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • HolyMyst - Harshlands
    HolyMyst - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ^ * Standing Ovation* that was beauty
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    WTF?

A mystic's ability to control their target is second only to a cleric. A mystic with a basic knowledge of their skillset can sleep, seal, and stun a target FOREVER. Thats right---they have a nearly endless stun lock. Therefore, your statement about an undergeared mystic somehow being less useful than other undergeared classes is complete bull! A mystic is one of the best performers when their gear isn't up to notch. A mystic with no gear can still heal from the back lines, still put rez buff on everybody, and still fire off annoying sleep and debuff plants off into crowds of people, causing much mayhem---no armor necessary.

So lets put this straight. Mystics have some of the best heals, some of the best control, a really good set of self buffs, and, oh, some of the best magic dps as well. They regularly one shot other arcanes with tangling mire > absorb soul. They can, with little effort, get massive, guaranteed crits off on their target when target is near half hp.

Now, their stun lock just got even easier with insta-lyse. Their aoe damage DOUBLED---YES DOUBLED (from 1 spammable aoe to 2 spammable aoes---thicket is not spammable and storm mistress aoe is weak). The pet mystics use most often for stun locking got stronger---you complain about it dying in 2 hits instead of 1, but that distinction is VERY important when you are just using the pet to stun somebody (its only gotta survive one hit usually). And finally, you combined a useless heal skill (WAKE UP OTHER CLASSES ONLY HAVE TWO 100 SKILLS, MYSTICS HAD 3 LOL) with your most powerful single target attack to make an even more powerful attack. WIN!

Heh. I know other classes got good upgrades. Some classes got upgrades that make us think 'maybe that upgrade is better than my upgrade'. Fine.

But this does NOT mean that the upgrades for mystic are ****! They are, in fact, very good upgrades. Probably the only class who might have some legitimate complaints would be archers---and really, they don't need all that much more than auto attacks anyways, and after getting pummeled and purged ad nausem by archers approaching 100% crit rate, I'm not feeling particularly sympathetic to their plight. (Sorry archers---deal with it.)

Gah, just be a little grateful already. Your... weird... 'I'm-being-so-self-deprecating-yet-feeling-sense-of-satisfaction-at-proving-how-bad-I-am' attitude is getting REALLY old. You clearly have little idea about how much a competent mystic can accomplish in PvP--- please don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have.

Cheers.

Mystics, ironically, also now have the 2nd best burst AOE of all casters now as well. Wizards can surpass it with a crit blade tempest or Ice dragon, but a crit swirling mist while amped with 325% or more magic attack + drags one-shots almost anything except for R9rr +12's. Coincidentally the AOE of swirling is the same size as BM dragons as well, so the mystic only has to assist + lucky break + rapid growth for an instant AOE burst.

Mystics definitely got some of the best upgrades (maybe 2nd only to Sins and Barbs) this expansion. The only problem is that we also have to deal with scaling issues for pets and absorb soul that really hold the class back in terms of their full potential.

Wish the devs would legitimately fix DOT damage...and our thickets...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited January 2014
    WTF?

Cheers.

Actually its my boredom that occured since being totally out-classed gearwise. I have never been able to 'control' an R9.

Im not embarassed either - nice to see you think so. I dont want your sympathy either. I care as much about the 'elitist attitude' as it does about me - zip, nada, not at all.

Thanks for the wall of useless and degrading text all the same. b:victory
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Idiots that have no idea how to play a mystic should just uninstall the game. (It is obvious you won't be able to know how to play other classes either)

Mystics can knockback in PVP while others can't
    Mystics have purify weapon
    Devil Chiyuu maybe a one shot but you can chain stun, seal and sleep.
    Lucky 100% chance crit
    Leech Chiyuu for high crit and p.def (added with verdant shield)
    Absorb soul with demon spark and growth.

So don't tell me that mystics have a disadvantage when they are above almost all the classes ~_~ (besides veno).

I soloed FB39 last night with a level 44 mystic using order of stars, rank 1 top and pants and some level 10-ish sleeves and boots the unity ornaments and the ornament from Qingzi where I soloed FB29 as a level 3x.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mystics have purify weapon

b:surprised b:embarrass b:question
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
    edited January 2014
    b:surprised b:embarrass b:question

Its to display on the wall of their future PW house.

f:bike