unique rewards chest problem

bobomatica
bobomatica Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
i noticed my toons level 60 and lower got all the level basedrewards starting at level 1 to their present level but my 70 plus toons only got the last tier they passed (ie 71 barb only got the level 70 reward) . is it supposed to be that way or not? there alot of good stuff my higher levels are missing out on like radiant shards and teleport stones.b:cry
Post edited by bobomatica on

Comments

• Shyndrana - Heavens Tear
    Shyndrana - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Was the lvl 70 fashion pack timed?
  • unohu
    unohu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    These rewards say 'will restart if cancelled before 16th Jan' ..... so does that mean they will still be here after 16th Jan, or is it a strange way of saying everything will disapear after 16th Jan (same as the Archo Glorious Treasure Box is going to)?
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    same with my lvl 100 toon didn't get any of those rewards neither did my lvl 70 toons and lvl 80 toons

i thought i would get the rewards after rebirth but no didn't get it
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    None of my high level toons received the level rewards below what they were when the chest first came out either. I don't think they are going to; I think it's just the way they worked.

However, I would also like an answer to the question of if these are going to go away anytime soon myself; as I haven't managed to get all of the rewards for any of my toons; and I would like to have a chance at them. Could a mod or someone ask around and let us know? It would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloodstains - Dreamweaver
    Bloodstains - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    same, kindof sucks to miss out on the free fashion & stuff. (no the fashion is not timed)