Character Scaler

2»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think i remember somewhere on the forums... in the past there was a discussion on this, (too lazy to find it)
    these modifications were said to be ok as long as the bodys are not STRING THIN, as it is a possible disadvantage in pvp related activities when manually targeting.

Ive already made my barb as fat as possible. It looks like a ball running
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DarkPawner - Archosaur
    DarkPawner - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ROFL i cant believe someone made a topic about me.

Just for let u know guys my char was completly normal until a few days ago, then I see again that GMs announce a restart and it end on a rollback (again...). So i decided to use makeover scroll to make my char look as a troll and make a screen saying "thats what DoD looked when he said they were going to solve the Morai problems and then decide to roll them back". Then the post about that had to be closed because all the insult and i never made the screen about it. BTW if anyone know how to put the Shrek face using ini edit or something my troll would be completed so feel free to send me any pm about how to do it.

If DoD keep trolling the game why players can't do the same?

Probably i will change to normal look again cause a few of the girls on the game dont want to cudle (embrace) with me again b:cry

PS: It would be awsome to see a TW with everyone from a faction transformed into trolls and post video on youtube.
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ROFL i cant believe someone made a topic about me.

Just for let u know guys my char was completly normal until a few days ago, then I see again that GMs announce a restart and it end on a rollback (again...). So i decided to use makeover scroll to make my char look as a troll and make a screen saying "thats what DoD looked when he said they were going to solve the Morai problems and then decide to roll them back". Then the post about that had to be closed because all the insult and i never made the screen about it. BTW if anyone know how to put the Shrek face using ini edit or something my troll would be completed so feel free to send me any pm about how to do it.

If DoD keep trolling the game why players can't do the same?

Probably i will change to normal look again cause a few of the girls on the game dont want to cudle (embrace) with me again b:cry

PS: It would be awsome to see a TW with everyone from a faction transformed into trolls and post video on youtube.

i am one of those girls lmao, you maybe my best friend but u are not carrying me with yur archer like that xD
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    some of the characters can be so ugly you can call it a work of art almost. Rare to see those types tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I cannot see any problems with altering the characters model to be "strange" in any way, just as long as their hit box is still the same. Cosmetics is cosmetics. I really don;t care what anyone looks like, it is all about mechanics and skills to me. I guess I just play a different game than you all do.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Fixed that for you.
    Also, SnK is one of the worst mangas/animes one could possibly like and watch.
    b:avoid
    For us macabre-lovers, it's amazing. I just recently went on a marathon on Crunchy Roll and watched the whole anime in less than a week. I have to say, I'm very disappointed that they didn't make more episodes. I NEED MOAR! SnK just may very well be the first manga I will read.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    For us macabre-lovers, it's amazing. I just recently went on a marathon on Crunchy Roll and watched the whole anime in less than a week. I have to say, I'm very disappointed that they didn't make more episodes. I NEED MOAR! SnK just may very well be the first manga I will read.

Reading the manga is totally worth it.

And the animation/music choices in the anime make watching events you know will occur awesome instead of dull and boring.
    (Insert fancy image here)