Bloods from Nation of war

Soooooooos - Sanctuary
Soooooooos - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Suggestion Box
Greetings PWI community,

it seems that so many players stop doing Nation of war i still remember each Nation have 300 players and now its 150 player each include Alts.

Did PWI notice That !? is it worth it to do Nation of War now !! is it fun to do Nation of war now !!

I think adding something to Nation war Forges will make more players want to do it !!
like Bloods
Vitae
S Cards
A cards

Have a nice day
Post edited by Soooooooos - Sanctuary on

Comments

• OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yea on sanctuary we see 150 odd people per nation including alts, that means there are like 2 Good squads per nation, so its very hard to get in a fight with a good squad for fun, most of the fights we get in are useless rolls, boring ***.

Adding A and S cards might be a good idea and it might increase the "ACTIVE" player base for nation wars.

I think Sanctuary just has a major population which is generally not interested in PvP stuff and only cares and gears up for PvE (Bh and all). I would rather see a server merger or ability to transfer our toon to a different server.

Anyways would like to see more people in NW lately its becoming a boring instance with 1 or 2 good fights in between. So maybe adding Cards might be useful.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    **** adding those rewards to such a bull**** time-limited event. Seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    cross server nation was supposed to 'revive' 'competitive' nation war, ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Either do what the OP suggested, or throw those rewards in other events.

Seriously PW, having to cashop to get S cards is incredibly lame.

And, at the moment the amount of avatar chests that you can get (as well as bloods) is such a joke...

2 C avatar war boxes
    2 S avatar war boxes (only if you expend gold, ofc...)
    2 bloods

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah no.

Sadly the reason there are only 2-3 OP 'squads' per nation is because there are only 80-160 OP geared toons on your server. The difference between the r9rr and the rest is so huge now, I'd almost want a separate small NW for those people, half the time I spend in NW chasing those squads so we can have fun even fights.

There are already quite a few people that can't make NW because of timezones w/e I'm quite lucky its only 1am-3am so usually only miss sundays. Adding such OP rewards you would simply see butt tonnes of alts and low geared people repeatedly taking it in the face for 2 hours for the chance of some loot. Not fun for them, nor for me.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The OP squads in NW are the reason I quit doing NW in the first place. Once I had enough tokens I stopped going. Getting steamrolled over and over again, well it just isn't fun, and adding the rewards you mentioned would just separate them further from those that prefer the PvE experience over the PvP experience and only enter anything PvP related because they basically have to.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah no.

Sadly the reason there are only 2-3 OP 'squads' per nation is because there are only 80-160 OP geared toons on your server. The difference between the r9rr and the rest is so huge now, I'd almost want a separate small NW for those people, half the time I spend in NW chasing those squads so we can have fun even fights.

Nah a lot of people who have r999 don't do NW now, some have quit, some have got the gears now and don't feel like doing NW now, some don't find it worthwhile to wake up for NW with timezone issues.

Sanctuary has players with gears, its just that not all of them come to NW now unlike before.

I don't mind adding rewards to other events, it's just that for anyone who only enjoys PvP aspect of PWI and unfortunately is in Sanctuary server where PK is Dead and most TWs are unbalanced and 10 min rolls, NW was one of a good fun PvP event, but since the player base has declined for NW, it has become a bit boring also now.

I agree with you the gear difference is HUGE, i can understand where you come from, if you don't have good gears you can be as skilled as possible but still won't be any good in this game, this is a gear based game in terms of PvP with other factors like Luck affecting it. But i am talking from a end game perspective where people who are end game also don't get any fun.

If they make separate instance for r999 and non r999 with smaller map size then i would support that too if that means more fun fighting.

So, like i said if they add cross server NW i would love it, if they allow us to switch toons to other server i would still love it, if not then i would always support any suggestion which "CAN" help in reviving the player base for NW.
  • Soooooooos - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Nah a lot of people who have r999 don't do NW now, some have quit, some have got the gears now and don't feel like doing NW now, some don't find it worthwhile to wake up for NW with timezone issues.

Sanctuary has players with gears, its just that not all of them come to NW now unlike before.

I don't mind adding rewards to other events, it's just that for anyone who only enjoys PvP aspect of PWI and unfortunately is in Sanctuary server where PK is Dead and most TWs are unbalanced and 10 min rolls, NW was one of a good fun PvP event, but since the player base has declined for NW, it has become a bit boring also now.

I agree with you the gear difference is HUGE, i can understand where you come from, if you don't have good gears you can be as skilled as possible but still won't be any good in this game, this is a gear based game in terms of PvP with other factors like Luck affecting it. But i am talking from a end game perspective where people who are end game also don't get any fun.

If they make separate instance for r999 and non r999 with smaller map size then i would support that too if that means more fun fighting.

So, like i said if they add cross server NW i would love it, if they allow us to switch toons to other server i would still love it, if not then i would always support any suggestion which "CAN" help in reviving the player base for NW.

agreed with what he said.
  • Professor_X - Heavens Tear
    Professor_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It would be great if they included, say a B-S box as a reward for the winning nation, an A-C for 2nd place, and a C-box for 3rd. They could also add a 100 tokens for a blood into the forges as a token sink!
  • Nival - Morai
    Nival - Morai Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yes , yes , cross server nacion . 800k supply tokkensb:dirty
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As a casual player... I tend to avoid any PvP event because quite frankly, you either shell out $ for gear or click respawn a few dozen times over. I'll do PvE instead and buy the stuff from the nation war as needed. Might take a little longer, but less frustration along the way.

And the cross server nationwar? Would love to see the PvP happy campers of Morai be taken down a peg when faced with those from PvP servers. But in all honesty, I expect that entire event to be one big lagfest. No way you're going to keep those servers in sync... either that or the instance is hosted on a single server where all others send their toons to, but then only one continent will have low ping.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As a casual player... I tend to avoid any PvP event because quite frankly, you either shell out $ for gear or click respawn a few dozen times over. I'll do PvE instead and buy the stuff from the nation war as needed. Might take a little longer, but less frustration along the way.

And the cross server nationwar? Would love to see the PvP happy campers of Morai be taken down a peg when faced with those from PvP servers. But in all honesty, I expect that entire event to be one big lagfest. No way you're going to keep those servers in sync... either that or the instance is hosted on a single server where all others send their toons to, but then only one continent will have low ping.

i believe morai can dish out few good teams that could compete with any other very-endgame team from US servers
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mhm. With you and Peloo on point if the worldchannel is to be believed. How many millions do you blow on teles on a weekly basis anyway? b:laugh
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Soooooooos - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    well Server vs server would be nice or a chance to move to another server is even better if they cant do the server vs server, now we can change our names so i think they can add something like this to move to new server

and i dont think adding more stuff to the forges would kill the NW
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Maybe it's because I haven't hit 100 again yet (I'm enjoying all the new quest lines and whatnot), but isn't this what we have Flow Silver for? I thought you could get S grade boxes from the coins b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]