Update on Boundaries %~

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Raging Tide @ 86% b:victory We're getting there !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Wazwaz - Sanctuary
    Wazwaz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You should be on the Siege Weapons phase which unlocks this daily:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/30317

"Siege Weapons Phase" ?? b:question
    is that another phase after arcane x is 100%? or something personal should be done ?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's another phase after Boundaries reaches 100%. We'll probably have to collectively build enough siege engines to move on to the next phase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Siege Weapons Phase" ?? b:question
    is that another phase after arcane x is 100%? or something personal should be done ?

Yep. DW is at SW 5%.

Seems to go much faster than the previous one, though.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    95% on Sanc. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    archo 99%b:cry
  • nechick
    nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    heavens tear is at 99%
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    archo 100% now we got a new daily...
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    just 1? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    It's a 3 times a day daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    more tease D:<

The last instance, with flying course. Entrance is at the white emperor alexander. NPC at the end of the instance, converts Undercurrent Coins to blood, sky pills, etc.. There are also tabs for all the 'sealed' HDD Flyers.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ2NTMzMTAw.html

... and the chinese people listening to french songs :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    RT is at 89%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So, if I'm correct, once server reaches 100% boundary, a player can acquire 5 bloods daily? Would be really nice according to cost of all new skills
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So, if I'm correct, once server reaches 100% boundary, a player can acquire 5 bloods daily? Would be really nice according to cost of all new skills

no, right now unlocking the first boundary just gives access to one new daily which does not give any blood. The new daily gives more vitae and works on breaking the next boundary.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    HT apparently hit 100 a few hours ago too.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    no, right now unlocking the first boundary just gives access to one new daily which does not give any blood. The new daily gives more vitae and works on breaking the next boundary.
    like getting a present and you open it just to find another box inside...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    like getting a present and you open it just to find another box inside...

Lol pretty much.

Siege weapons seems to be much faster, though. DW at 16% already.
  • VVarSmite - Sanctuary
    VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014

The last instance, with flying course. Entrance is at the white emperor alexander. NPC at the end of the instance, converts Undercurrent Coins to blood, sky pills, etc.. There are also tabs for all the 'sealed' HDD Flyers.

The npc you linked looks pretty intriguing. Recasting g15 nirvana into r8r with drops from the instance made into blood stones is cool. Not to mention all te freaking event flyers becoming available. That's gonna hurt the economy a bit haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
    VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
    ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
  • DoSz_Bow - Sanctuary
    DoSz_Bow - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sanctuary finally broke 100% about 2 hour ago... b:victory
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh Wow ! Congratz.

Raging Tide at 92% right now. Soon we're getting there.
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The npc you linked looks pretty intriguing. Recasting g15 nirvana into r8r with drops from the instance made into blood stones is cool. Not to mention all te freaking event flyers becoming available. That's gonna hurt the economy a bit haha

Not quite, they removed the HDD instance, so no 'sealed' flyer drops, the augment device is pack only reward, so hence the GM work around of if you get an augment device from a pack, submit a ticket for which flyer you want.

Recasting g15 into r8r - the NPC for that was never implemented and most likely won't be.

The extra 2 daily craft-able primordial bloods is about the only useful thing from that NPC, not that I'm complaining.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not quite, they removed the HDD instance, so no 'sealed' flyer drops, the augment device is pack only reward, so hence the GM work around of if you get an augment device from a pack, submit a ticket for which flyer you want.
    These sealed flyer drops got moved to the boss inside the new (to be unlocked) instance, so they will be obtainable (look at the NPC's (dual envoy) quests, it points to kill bosses inside the instance, those drop the flyers)

Recasting g15 into r8r - the NPC for that was never implemented and most likely won't be.
    The NPC was implemented with the content update, he is in cromagmon village, the craft options are there

The extra 2 daily craft-able primordial bloods is about the only useful thing from that NPC, not that I'm complaining.
    You can do the quest 3 times a day, which means 3 bloods

Responses in cyan.

Pretty much one could view the new instance to be a replacement for HDD in terms of rewards to be obtained.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Miqqo - Harshlands
    Miqqo - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Harshlands at 84%.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Responses in cyan.

Pretty much one could view the new instance to be a replacement for HDD in terms of rewards to be obtained.

Not sure why they did this but I don't mind. It's just weird they decided to kill old HDD and move the rewards to the new instance...perhaps they didn't know what other rewards to place in said instance? f:ponder
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Thx for this, still haven`t explored much, only did the siege part daily 1x, in addition, the coordinate assistant is way off for those NPC`s, and when can we continue the legendary quest "White Emperor`s Sword?"
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    so during the next stage you can only get 2 blood total? What about after that, with the instance that would be 4, but are there more dailies to make it 5+?
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Morai at 85% atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
    edited January 2014
    Copy-Pasting from another thread already buried several pages deep in general discussion.
    There are actually 6 stages in History Advancement.

1) The Worldspire - Repair the Worldspire to reach the Primal World.
    2) Boundaries - Certain amount of players reached Arcane Sky Level 10.
    3) Siege Weapons - Construct siege weapons for Woo Gea.
    * Construct a certain number of Trebuchets and Crossbows to complete this stage.
    4) Gluttony - Gather food for Buttterball.
    * Collect enough Food Chests to complete this stage, and remove the Mirrorflower Kingdom seal.
    5) The Mercenaries - Defeat the mercenaries attacking Mirrorflower.
    * Help the Ladyland King to fight off the mercenaries. Defeat a certain number of them to complete this stage.
    6) The Final Seal - Unseal the Lord Tyrant's Fortress.
    * Once the ten points surrounding the Seal are lit, this stage will be complete.

Starting quest for Gluttony is at woo gea.

Then the daily will be given by Jiang the Giant (they are all in the same location)

HT is at 41% (after ~47hrs into siege)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I love this new content on arcane sky it's allowing me to share my gears with incomparables and I got one toon so far at arcane sky 10 for a free 6 star orb.Flow silver palace is a nice addition and far better than hdd was and better rewards it's helped aquire almost all of my sage skills on my psy now I'm working on my bm for that good ole demon hf.