who is your best archery rt?

Options

Comments

• Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Inb4 QQ forum mod plis stahp dee trollzing QQ close thread Q pliz vicious flame bait skai vicious mod does no job Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Inb4 QQ forum mod plis stahp dee trollzing QQ close thread Q pliz vicious flame bait skai vicious mod does no job Q

this!b:angry
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Impatiens has caused a lot of trouble to my toons in NW b:surrender
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I don't have a whole lot of experience fighting any or even a handful of r9 archers on multiple occasions to be a decent judge.

But I think I can still throw out a list in no particular order.

_Nips__
    JestersJinx
    Jaeger_

f:naughty that's about it lol

I could name off some other archers from QQme, Vicious, Bware, maybe even Levi or Valk but I don't exactly have memorable moments with other archers. The only memorable archers that I've played with or against are named above. f:sneaky

On a side note, I think the most memorable person in a PvP scene that I liked: Man and quite possibly breannak.

On another off-topic side note, you guys are really taking this too hard.... Man said himself that he named people that he's had good experiences with; biased, possibly. But so were your lists, Vicious membs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hello Elvenne! I hope you are having a good new years day and have a great year. I am glad you made that comment because i had something burning in breast ready to explode.

I am not proud of anything to do with my barb, its all easy and its all cash shop. Its all time and maybe an unhealthy addiction.

Yet what i cherish and am proud of is my friends, that is why I was so eager to tell everyone how Elvelva always does the impossible and exceeds my high expectations.

Well if you're not proud .. I am.. cos after browsin the forums ...after all these years... Man is still da same barb i knew years ago... with the same sarcasm and the same jolly comments

dont know if QQme is still alive (i think so) and if the plan for map domination has already been achieved (i dont think so.. u failed me Cody) but its 2014 n i thought id drop by n see what happened to that game i spent 2 years of my life playin

Cody maybe its time for you to stop playin that borin barb and play an archer eh?
    b:laughb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Best geared: Harkin
    Most annoying(skilled): boogie
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I might take a little heat from this one but...

XxZAVxX

I know he managed to get a few people butthurt.

The way I see it, if players are not a little butthurt you must be doing something wrong.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Options
    person for person vicious has the better group of archers. QQme just has more ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Most annoying archers... Bhavyy and Impa... such bishes b:laugh
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    give me QQme's Best Archer ill give it back to you on a silver plater b:shutup

boogie by far is the best archer ive seen in rt kiting skills lol

but hey i havent been playing that much so maybe there are good ones

but they still drop like flies when i fight them :D
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

agree.. ever since Impats got r9rr he has been very tanky
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Options

sage.

BadBud's pretty good to lol!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Isabo - Raging Tide
    Isabo - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    idk i feel that some QQme forget about who we have in rofl

for sure one of the best archers on RT server is Joyleen, r9rr +12 archer with josd/deity shards on it. tanky and damnit she hurts with every single hit, also well skilled, knows how to survive and how to kill at same time

others good too, no doubts, but she's 100% one of the best
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    idk i feel that some QQme forget about who we have in rofl

for sure one of the best archers on RT server is Joyleen, r9rr +12 archer with josd/deity shards on it. tanky and damnit she hurts with every single hit, also well skilled, knows how to survive and how to kill at same time

others good too, no doubts, but she's 100% one of the best

Joyleen is as bad as you b:bye. Just all gear no Skill Noobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rallgum - Raging Tide
    Rallgum - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Joyleen is as bad as you b:bye. Just all gear no Skill Noobs.
    l don't think so , just because u haven't seen her yet you cannot talk about it , and also i think too that joyleen is great archer .
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ALL GIRL ARCHERS SUCK b:laugh

+1 Bhavvy lol
  • pao13elaiza
    pao13elaiza Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yeah what ever... Clearly some people in here have no idea what they are talking about.

And are only looking to trash talk. Just pathetic. Most of you guys would wish, you had Joyleen's skill and gear.
    But I guess trash talking without even knowing what you are talking about, is your kind of thing.
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    There's a lot of archers that could get named for gear but never had to play without it, so they don't get my vote.

I'm simply gonna name archers I've seen MOVE and REACT and not rely on their gear to tank 50 hits. Archers I've seen doing what I think an archer needs to do -.-

Impatiens
    Cenrick/Badbud sometimes

Yea thats about it.

If anyone wants to judge based on sex or personality, well :)
    edited January 2014
    Options
    There's a lot of archers that could get named for gear but never had to play without it, so they don't get my vote.

I'm simply gonna name archers I've seen MOVE and REACT and not rely on their gear to tank 50 hits. Archers I've seen doing what I think an archer needs to do -.-

Impatiens
    Cenrick/Badbud sometimes

Yea thats about it.

he was doing just that in nw sunday lol against like 10+ ppl standing in 1 spot by himself
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Dylena so smart not just as archer also as leader, squading with moe is like been in Heaven (hehe or Hell if ur against him ... GL!)
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Impatiens
    Cenrick/Badbud sometimes

Yea thats about it.

am surprised no one mentioned the sexy AriaArrow... she defeats everyone with her good looks and kind words!!............ who am I kidding Queeen Dylena ALL the way!!

Man's obsession over Elveva is disturbing :/
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    one name that isnt here very truly deserves to be here XyliaNix ........... if any of the above mentioned archers had similar gear as she/he theyd be jokes... skillwise #1 XyliaNix skill and gear wise still #1Tuzii/aka AriaArrow ... WTS PRO lesson from Nix 5bil / minute b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Options
    yeah if anyone above mentioned had R9rr+10/12.. oh wait i think they all do
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Options
    +1 for Pking with Heaven Shatterer
    The best geared archer is Joyleen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Elveva - Raging Tide
    Elveva - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    well i know this post is probably old etc so im gone put my few cents into it ,my opinion are best archers of server i cant really pick one we have few

attaker_v,DirtySouth,Elveva,boogiepanda,Skirlz,Joyleen,Bhavy,Tuzi,Princess_Arc,Cenrik,Pierce,badbud,Impatience,Dylena in my opinion are holding best archer of rt title cant really pick one they all good and #1 untill we have some sort of a turnament lol

atleast i see them pk but Bhavy,Dylena and Tuzi pk so rarly getting hard to say they are still good :)

i encorage you guys to pk more often if possible so we can see some more action that was just some vici that dont pk there are also qqme archers that dont pk and attacker_v i only fought him in nw thats how i know hes good how can you really tell whos better if i only see me skirlz sometimes boogie,ds,impatience in pk no other archers like to pk to show us some true skillz like winning hesoka for a change in 1v1 in real fight not pretend offcourse :)
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    well i know this post is probably old etc so im gone put my few cents into it ,my opinion are best archers of server i cant really pick one we have few

attaker_v,DirtySouth,Elveva,boogiepanda,Skirlz,Joyleen,Bhavy,Tuzi,Princess_Arc,Cenrik,Pierce,badbud,Impatience,Dylena in my opinion are holding best archer of rt title cant really pick one they all good and #1 untill we have some sort of a turnament lol

atleast i see them pk but Bhavy,Dylena and Tuzi pk so rarly getting hard to say they are still good :)

i encorage you guys to pk more often if possible so we can see some more action that was just some vici that dont pk there are also qqme archers that dont pk and attacker_v i only fought him in nw thats how i know hes good how can you really tell whos better if i only see me skirlz sometimes boogie,ds,impatience in pk no other archers like to pk to show us some true skillz like winning hesoka for a change in 1v1 in real fight not pretend offcourse :)

The Archer has spoken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    3 spark IG all the way, WE ARE ALL PROS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Const/
tine - Raging Tide65
    Const/ tine - Raging Tide65 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

Yet all the names mention have endgame gear with endgame refines. Some of those names I took out before I even had r9 bow ijs. b:chuckle

I still choose you, boogie, and kruel for best archers though. b:cute
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    3 spark IG all the way, WE ARE ALL PROS!!!!!!!!!!!

^ how to sin or archer GG
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Sage sins dont even need IG. Use dew and have tidal protection on and it acts like IG for 20 sec. b:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle