Count to 20000

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    SweetieBot, go to sleep.
    Yes, I need a nap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Sweetiebot, what number comes after 8973?
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2014

Sweetiebot, what number comes after 8973?
    var result =8973+1;

document.write(result);
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    var result =8973+1;

document.write(result);

....she's still broken. >:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You guys broke her D:

SweetieBot, show me a picture of a puppy please.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2014

SweetieBot, show me a picture of a puppy please.
    Sure, no problem.

cbRpO4u.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2014

omg desdis tail fixed it o.o

Sweetiebot what number is after 8978
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2014

Sweetiebot what number is after 8978
    var result =8978+1;

document.write(result);
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2014
    8980.... i take that back

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    SweetieBot, are you only working for specific people right now?
    She'll probabily tell me she has no idea what I'm talking about >3>

8981 It's probabily just specific features that are being buggy; or phrasings being too long, I guess, since pictures.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2014
    SweetieBot, are you only working for specific people right now?
    Some people might say so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Some people might say so.

Alright.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014

Maybe it's the wolfram alpha responses?

Sweetiebot who is charlie brown?

Sweetiebot what is the square root of 2?

Sweetiebot show me 8985

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2014

Sweetiebot who is charlie brown?
    Input interpretation: Charlie Brown (fictional character)
    Description: Charlie Brown is the fictional main character in the Peanuts comic strip.

Image:
    GUEe07Y.gif
    Wikipedia page hits history:
    D0KCT8b.gif

Sweetiebot what is the square root of 2?
    Input: sqrt(2)
    Decimal approximation: 1.4142135623730950488016887242096980785696718753769480...
    Continued fraction: [1; 2^_]
    Constant name: Pythagoras's constant
    All 2nd roots of 2: sqrt(2)~~1.4142 (real, principal root)

Number line:
    rnfiM7X.gif
    Plot of all roots in the complex plane:
    21mUvTf.gif

Sweetiebot show me 8985
    Sure, no problem.

1wfglQY.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014

Sweetiebot do you blame Gecko?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Sweetiebot do you blame Gecko?
    I try not to hold grudges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    <post-that-feels-awkward-because-of-closed-stuff> You know Kossy love, while my first post with Gecko was indeed a trollpost because it was one of the more rediculous boards (and I wanted to have fun with her while it was open), my second post with Venu was more genuine, hahaha x3 <3
    Sometimes, it feels like you guys have to be biased on-board because you're mods now >: but I guess you also see more things behind the scenes so that could even stuff out, too </post-that-feels-awkward-because-of-closed-stuff>

*meowyawns* Anyway, sorry
    *snuggles against Kossy*

And I still think that mothsy looks exquisite :3
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014

Oh no, Ven. That post was directed entirely to Gecko both on the points of the place's merit and the fact that she was trolling with that thread to begin with.

Though we do have to keep an eye on people a lot because of behind the scenes and deleted posts and such. I kinda miss being able to troll freely instead of having to shut it down but ah well!

*pets Ven*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    *content purrsqueaks* *nuzzles against Kossy's paw* :3<3

Haha, alright;
    I was thinking more like talking with CMs like Vally about updates; when you mention behind the scenes and posts like /that/ I just think of the whole Zan mess again with his posts and trolls and boards and he tried to use me as a method of destruction a few times since I talk to him, too :x but I just didn't really see eye to eye with lots of the stuff 'e did <- smallerized because no one wants to hear about it OTL
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014

I don't think it's bias when it's a fact. :P One I've seen first hand. :P I think I said something as much in the ini edit thread a long time ago before I was a mod, when someone was saying there was no way the ini edit petition was going to work. But then the website hiccuped and I can't be bothered to search through my posts in suggestions again. T_T

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014

*hugs teh Ven* b:heart
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014

I don't think it's bias when it's a fact. :P One I've seen first hand. :P I think I said something as much in the ini edit thread a long time ago before I was a mod, when someone was saying there was no way the ini edit petition was going to work. But then the website hiccuped and I can't be bothered to search through my posts in suggestions again. T_T

*purrs* Alright, Venu x3 just am a little curious sometimes.
    And ahhhh now I'm all curious about the character custumization being way more lenient aka the thread that had the proportion thingggggg~
    Whenever I get pwi back, I'll have to save Ven's ini and then edit her since it's been years since I've made any big changes to her.... [one of those points being, Ven is really pale... but I also really like darker toned characters, and she's my main, so I might poke that :3

akdng I keep wanting to just turn my other computer tower on and patch my thumbdrive, but it's pre-ARC files and I don't know if that'd be risky since my computer's so bad aka if it might transfer anything to another computer, but bluhhhhh. *babble babble*
    6480 6372

--*snuggles into Kossy hugs* *mewls*
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Meow
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    *meowyawns back in response*
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014

*waves to thread*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    *nuzzles Kossy's paw*
    I have my first day of classes for this semester in a few hours :3
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    !!!4

On one hand, I wanna say boo because it's more work for you. On the other hand, I has faith and know you can do it, so I'll cheer you on instead! :3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    !!!4

On one hand, I wanna say boo because it's more work for you. On the other hand, I has faith and know you can do it, so I'll cheer you on instead! :3

???5

Thanks love :3
    I don't really mind them too much; I get bored with nothing to do during the breaks (and always feel much better when I'm keeping myself busy), haha. And I registered for classes really early, so two out of my four professors are ones I've had before and absoluteily adore to pieces <3
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014

Glad to hear that! Having ones you know is always a plus compared to unknown new ones... except when you get stuck with one you know is kinda bad. XD

???5
    arlal YES! b:flower
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014

Glad to hear that! Having ones you know is always a plus compared to unknown new ones... except when you get stuck with one you know is kinda bad. XD

arlal YES! b:flower

###7
    <- qwerty keyboard navigation \o/
    'arlal', that's cute x3

*purrs* It is~.
    Apparentily, there's a maths professor on my campus who's very rude to her students and speaks with a strong russian accent to where none of her students can understand here.... which is really bad for a maths class OTL and I wouldn't judge her 'too' much on the accent part, but my sociology professor says the maths one does it on purpose aka doesn't even try to speak clearer and is just generally an *** :x And the professor that's normally the 'last maths professor available' is really monotone and I was in his class last semester and kind of felt like I had to finish learning the material once I left the classroom on my own, as apposed to reviewing it after class... so I have to be careful with my maths classes.

Also, bluhhh I had to type that twice because my backspace went back a page insteadddd.