Trophy Mode 69+79

evilurborg
evilurborg Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
sooo whats about to become of trophy mode 69 and 79... are they gonna return at all or was them not being there just a *** up during maintenance? :O....
Post edited by evilurborg on

Comments

• Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    as far as i know it was removed on purpose, i could be wrong, i think it should come back.
  • evilurborg
    evilurborg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hope it'll come back QQ :O what r all the lower lvl sins gonna do with aps.. or casters with channelgear... or rather.. no channelgear cuz these are removed? o.O
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They want you guys to buy more packs and try to get the interval and channeling capes that way. That's why it was taken out.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Reawaken teams could run it faster and whole squads could get it.

Can make a lunar cape at the lunar forges but of course you need the mats and seems your a leech I doubt you can get the materials :/
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:sad

Is this for real ? Can anyone give me a link to a news or GM post because I didn't notice that.
    I had almost finished to get the robe for an alt and just took a break to focus on rebirth...
    I didn't expect that at all
    Reawaken teams could run it faster and whole squads could get it.

I can understand that, but this is just a simple condition to add in the code, as the existing one regarding level.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah they are gone, and it was probably on purpose. If I remember I think if you talk to the trophy mode npc he even tells you it's gone. At the very least the quests for the runs are gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No mention in patch notes and DoD hasn't commented on that line in the New Horizons sticky, but both TM69 and TM79 have been disabled since New Horizons went live.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    No mention in patch notes and DoD hasn't commented on that line in the New Horizons sticky, but both TM69 and TM79 have been disabled since New Horizons went live.
    It was intentional, and I don't believe it's going to be coming back either. I have an official confirmation of that somewhere but can't dig for it at work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You can still get -int / -chan capes from TM Lunar. While it's not super easy as TM69 it's not too hard with today's gear level.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There are also craftable -int/-chan Lunar capes (takes a lot of mats to make, and somewhat inferior to the TM Lunar capes.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    There are also craftable -int/-chan Lunar capes (takes a lot of mats to make, and somewhat inferior to the TM Lunar capes.)

Eh. That kinda depends. The craftable ones are a high enough grade for jades while TM one isn't (which gives a bonus of better refines)... but TM one offers more +stats which can make up for it depending on what you plan to do.

But yeah. Lunar still has the -int/chan stuff so it's not as though it's a pack only thing now.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    TM 69 and TM 79 have went the way of old fc gear, too powerful for the level range, i would not be shocked if TT mats are removed so that you gant get them anymore just like fc, and soo there will be a pack where you get a slim chance to get random TT drops, basicly pwi wants people to pay with cash.b:surrender
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I personally use to (and was still doing a little) solo tm 69 and make good money, about 4 mill per run. I think that pw has messed up here cause regardless how they put it, even if this was taken out on purpose, i am technically making pwi about 2 bucks per tm run. So its actually more beneficial to keep this in because the amount of people willing to pay 6.4-8m for int/chan capes compared to 40m pack capes is AT LEAST 5 times as many, therefore making it beneficial to pwi to keep tm 69 and 79 because they most likely will actually get more money in the long run.

And if this is an error, Dear Devs,
    I know you probably won't read this, but fix the damn tms
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I personally use to (and was still doing a little) solo tm 69 and make good money, about 4 mill per run. I think that pw has messed up here cause regardless how they put it, even if this was taken out on purpose, i am technically making pwi about 2 bucks per tm run. So its actually more beneficial to keep this in because the amount of people willing to pay 6.4-8m for int/chan capes compared to 40m pack capes is AT LEAST 5 times as many, therefore making it beneficial to pwi to keep tm 69 and 79 because they most likely will actually get more money in the long run.

And if this is an error, Dear Devs,
    I know you probably won't read this, but fix the damn tms

Huh, how do you think you're making PWI any money ?
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2014

he has items only conceivably obtainable via the boutique (rank9, fly mount, skills, etc etc), so regardless of how he got the gold, either through ingame money or zen, pwi has made money off of him.

regarding tm, he would use that 4mil to buy gold (which SOMEONE must have puchased for real currency)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • MrRiddle - Raging Tide
    MrRiddle - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014

think what he is saying is more people be willing charge zen sell gold to buy tm69 cape then they would be of charging zen to buy a lunar cape therefore tm69 making pwi more money
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Eh. That kinda depends. The craftable ones are a high enough grade for jades while TM one isn't (which gives a bonus of better refines)... but TM one offers more +stats which can make up for it depending on what you plan to do.

But yeah. Lunar still has the -int/chan stuff so it's not as though it's a pack only thing now.

then why is there a lunar trophy mode? I figured you could get it though that :P

or maybe noone is strong enough or even want to bother doing that to see lol.
  • insanewayne
    insanewayne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    outta all the packs Ive cashshopped and opened in 6 years Ive never gotten a piece of endgame gear, only gotten two pieces of gear Ive used for maybe 10-15 lvls, Im still wearing my TM69cape
    BRING TH69 and TM79 BACK or make the drop rates of packs worth buying

ifn ya have a squad on vent with the rights peeps it's not that hard to do TM as written rather than having a high lvl solo it, but I dont mind feeding the economy either
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Its all about greed and money. PWI removed it most likely to force us to buy the packs for them or cuz TM lunar is more feasible now as other posts said. Remember its free to play pay to win guys they will slowly cut out old ways people use to make good money and give us crappier ways to fill their pockets more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]