Mount Problem, still not fixed !

Options
JessyWolf - Archosaur
JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
The freezing when auto pathing on mount glitch is still not fixed. When will you fix it ? Its really annoying. Please someone reply. Thank you :/
"Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
Its true f:shy ^_^
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by JessyWolf - Archosaur on

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just fly everywhere for the time being then the annoying issue will be a nonfactor
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just fly everywhere for the time being then the annoying issue will be a nonfactor
    They should fix it though ! It the most annoying glitch ever !! FIX IT PWI ! PLS
    I cant even run on mount for a very short distance it still stown is in some areas ! Not even close ranges !
    "Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
    Its true f:shy ^_^
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    They should fix it though ! It the most annoying glitch ever !! FIX IT PWI ! PLS
    I cant even run on mount for a very short distance it still stown is in some areas ! Not even close ranges !

They didn't release any patch yet, ofc it's not fixed. Be patient. Gee.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

PWI does not fix bugs and glitches. They get patches from the developers in China with the fixes. The folks over here aren't allowed to touch the game's code.

Until the devs fix it and send us a patch, there's nothing that we can do.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.