is rebirth killing PWI?

UubDeviant - Lost City
UubDeviant - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
ofc the devs and gm's will all say no, it's not!

but the people who play day-to-day may have a different answer. after all, if you have normal gear or lvl10 skill levels, a few extra stat points won't make you a super-sayan, I don't care what anyone says.

it bothers me a little when I get looks of puzzlement from other players like "how come you don't do this as well?" thing, not everyone has the ability to pump thousands of dollars into a supposedly free game.

as always, its only the elite few (ie: cash/coin shoppers, beta farmers, frost sellers (which could also be any of the first two...)) who will benefit most from this new system, and as always they will prostitute it to death as they do frost now. us 'daily' normal players will still struggle, strive, and stretch to reach minor goals while mamas' boys and no-lifers-with-money continue to take advantage of what is quickly becoming a 'pay-to-win' game.

anyway, that's my thought on the expansion and its' effect on the game, What do you think?

Have a great day!
Post edited by UubDeviant - Lost City on

Comments

• zrhaca
    zrhaca Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thats why u have bot and you are barb so set it and go watch movie wiht ur gf

thats what i do well untill wife beats me for watching movie wiht gf
    b:chuckle
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Reawakening phase isn't a bad thing so long as you've got decent G16/R9+ (and that could be a bit of a stretch)

You can easily solo/duo Frost/PV (or multi-run with others) and reach 100 within a week or so of casual playtime...plus, you have to reawaken at least once to go to the Primal World it seems. Either way, re-leveling once or twice isn't hard in any sense of the word. However, it appears to have put the un-awakened trying to run FF and the reawakened only running with others of their kind at odds...

War Avatars on the other hoof, I disagree with to a degree, considering:

-There is no way to acquire a specific card - only through chance packs
    -S card packs require W.A. Catalysts, which are cash-shop only items
    -ALL CARDS ARE UNTRADABLE! If it were only so with Reawakened/leveled cards, then fine, but this could have really been a good market for many and a means of obtaining specific cards and sets as well

Auto-Cultivation...should just not exist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    NON-CSING-PLAYER here.

reborn is awesome. i'm gaining a new interest for low level instances and other things.

and wtf is this about pay to win to farm fc? took me 10 hypers to get lvl 1-100 again as reborn lmfao. and it only took me 4 days if you don't have enough money for that i suggest you play something else as you do not know how to kill a mob and pick up it's coin.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Non reborn here (though I am high refined Morai G15 heavy armor veno) and having a lot of fun as reborn. I have a few more days to reach 100 the third time, without setting foot in Frost since first rebirth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i don't think it killed pwi, however it makes people who weren't 100 when this update came out harder to earn gear. have to be 100+ to do nw. b4 this BS my Main mystic (Mazumii) had his g15 gear including weapon by lvl90, i did nw from lvl60 onward every weekend for about 2-3 months and i had enough raps to 1st cast my weapon and most gear was second cast with cannies. since you have to be 100 now only way to get g15, well easiest way is to merch and buy raps/cannies. you could try to farm in nw but now we have lvl 100 that are in g16/r9 that have rebirth 2-3 times.....pointless. pwi should of made 2 nws, one nw could be for 100+ and the other could of been for lvl 60-99 range. but again pwi cares about money and not the happiness of their playerbase.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    IMHO reborn is awesome,

for normal players like you said please try not to compete with those cser or what you call elite. try to login and play normal no way you can beat them.
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    IMHO reborn is awesome,

for normal players like you said please try not to compete with those cser or what you call elite. try to login and play normal no way you can beat them.

haven't csed a day in my life. try to learn how to make coin instead of complain on people csing it. make 40-80mil a day and be smart.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The reborn system WOULD be good, as well as the Nuema system and the ingame Bot. However, PWI again failed to intergrate it in a way it would make fun.

The problem here imo is not the lvling up, since it you have different ways to lvl up even without great gear fast. The main problem is instead of giving us a creative way to lvl up and so to seperate the reborn and normal players, they just use fc 15 hours a day to get back to 100. And while theyre doing it, they either accept only other reborns to join what is pretty stupid (even with my 100er Mystic with **** gear a run with 5 other "normal" people would go very fast) or some normal lowbie lvl 80 asks for people for fcc and accept only reborns so he doesnt have anything to do. I agree that those few stat points are really nothing, but it would be even worser if theyd make again huge amounts of Attack and defense lvls as rewards cause everyone who wont reborn would have a huge disadvantage again. Also, making certain events such as gaining Nuemas in PW or getting money via NW only avaible for 100+ is just fail. PWI wants the player to rush to 100, and in order to do so they just try to take every important event away from lower people. Because at 100, no matter if you CS or not you have to buy CS items to be acceptable and this is where they become rich, Its only a matter of time that bounty orders will be taken away and only obtainable at 100 with an item that drops from bh100 once a day, because there are people who can make a massive amount of ingame money with them if done right.

I want rebirth to be a great experience, maybe for every run a special, LONG questline what will result in lvl 100 if you finish. Also, reborn chars should be unable to do use frost below 100. This questline should really fill your way back to 100+ and everyone should be able to do it, even with tt90/tt99 only.

I also wanted the Nuema system to be able for lowbies as well, as other games already had. A system where you can get them via special quests and as drops from bosses for everyone as some kind of mini-game that may result in things like fashion or flyers if you manage to lvl it, and the hell not in more OPness. Its the same with ingame bots who are primaly used to KS quest mobs now and Pets being able to evolve at 100 + only.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    haven't csed a day in my life. try to learn how to make coin instead of complain on people csing it. make 40-80mil a day and be smart.

WTF is wrong with you? im not complaining csper try to read again noobs. and please no one saying you cash shoped so stop claiming your not csper. and yes you reach 100 fast so what? we dont care if you sitting on front of your PC whole day.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014

but the people who play day-to-day may have a different answer. after all, if you have normal gear or lvl10 skill levels, a few extra stat points won't make you a super-sayan, I don't care what anyone says.

it bothers me a little when I get looks of puzzlement from other players like "how come you don't do this as well?" thing, not everyone has the ability to pump thousands of dollars into a supposedly free game.

as always, its only the elite few (ie: cash/coin shoppers, beta farmers, frost sellers (which could also be any of the first two...)) who will benefit most from this new system, and as always they will prostitute it to death as they do frost now. us 'daily' normal players will still struggle, strive, and stretch to reach minor goals while mamas' boys and no-lifers-with-money continue to take advantage of what is quickly becoming a 'pay-to-win' game.

anyway, that's my thought on the expansion and its' effect on the game, What do you think?

Have a great day!

Learning to make in-game coin is an essential part of the game. I know many people that have farmed and catshopped every piece of their elite gear. Assuming that every r9rrr cash shopped their way to victory is the same type of condescending short-sighted assumption that everyone who is/was lvl 105 is a goon glitcher.

You need to open yourself up to your own abilities more because it will open up more opportunities in-game for you in the long run. That means taking advantage of what the game has to offer rather than be offended when others ask why are aren't. If you don't take advantage of what the game has to offer you are going to be left behind while the rest progress and get stronger. Think about all the other updates and expansions and apply your logic. Do you actually believe a veno should refuse to take advantage of the veno pet training instance to evolve their own pets because some others are fortunate enough to have legendary evolved pets that out DD and out tank anything that can be tamed from the environment?

I'm not r9. I'm 3rd cast NV and I'm not in-game trying to take on those who put more time and effort and in some cases money into the game. I do what I feel comfortable doing and I couldn't care less about the 'elites.' They live in their own world with their own style of gameplay. I'm satisfied that I'm geared average compared to the vast majority of other players in my level range.

As for rebirth I took my own sweet time to level back up. It was not difficult. There are more than enough ways to level back up. I was solo'ing low level BHs and PV instances as well as doing the cube. I botted for 60 levels and made 28 mil coins and several 100s of thousands in DQ points. I did FFC 4 times and forgot to hyper in 2 runs. I used the free hypers from the Archosaur chests. In fact I still have 20 of them. What I'm saying is that your complaint has very little merit to it because you didn't take advantage of what was there in-game.

Finally, and yes, rebirth is worth it because of the new skills. At least for me. The new sage veno skill is a blessing for me. I use it almost exclusively in my macro. And the new stat points from the rebirth and the cards really add up.

Try to approach the new changes in the game with an open mind rather than a closed one. There's a reason why others want you to take advantage of the new stuff too.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I too enjoy the rebirth process. Also, it is not that hard to level back after rebirth and you don't need to CS your way back, I doubt anyone has with x4. G16/R9+ isn't a requirement just you just need solid gear. Also, by level 60ish, if you don't have Emporer, you will be wearing the gear you currently have and mobs and quests will be a breeze.

The only thing I've found a little disappointing are FC RB only squads.

Is there an EXP nerf with a mix squad of RB and non-RB? If not, then come on people, why not take someone along looking to level, if you have an opening.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Is there an EXP nerf with a mix squad of RB and non-RB? If not, then come on people, why not take someone along looking to level, if you have an opening.

There isn't a nerf. Those squads just want their super-fast FC runs to be faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There isn't a nerf. Those squads just want their super-fast FC runs to be faster.

Ahh, so they are looking to go SO fast as to disrupt the space-time continuum. f:bike
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Avatar cards are killing pwi and other cs p2w **** (and most importantly, the idiots who manage the game or as I should say mis-manage, that makes the players quit because they can`t enjoy the game due to broken content), not reawakening, you can`t cs it and it provides even f2p players with additional stats, with 4x/3,5x xp you can get back to 100 in 2-3 days.
  • beatthegame
    beatthegame Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOT NEW END GAME CONTENT!!

WTH PWI, WHY WOULD YOU ADD END GAME CONTENT TO THE GAME!

PLEASE NO MORE END GAME CONTENT PWI, BETTER YET NO NEW CONTENT AT ALL PLEASEEEEE.

If you don't like new content, and games that evolve over time, which every single mmo made these days does... GO PLAY MARIO!
  • crimxsonx
    crimxsonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Indeed,Reborn gives u extra points and its for the op 105 lv r9rrr who are bored and now are given the possibility to go above god mode.For the lv 100 low geared its nothing special really,i agree everything said the starter of the thread.
  • qupidyn
    qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well PWI is death already. This avatar system+ rebirth destroy all of fun. Look on me and on this player statistics:

CLICK HERE

It's no pay= 1 shot by this player and I'm die. Nice, what next?. Battle pet for all with add 5000 attack for only 1000$?. Well, no ty I'm quitting, have a nice day ^^
    b:bye
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't believe it is killing the game. I do however feel it has added a bit more power creep, to separate those already OP from those that aren't. It has added some fun content for those that take the tine to enjoy it, and the added points has made it a little easier for the non OP crowd in terms of PvE.

For people like me who have no interest in PvP, or reaching complete endgame, the update is fine. It will help with my PvE experience, and give me a little more of a safety net. The OP people can live in their little "I'z so proz look at me" world, while I live in my "I'z not so proz leave me alone" world
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I rebhirted my seeker and it was nice at low levels but since she dont have even R8 it was pain to get levels later, since all expected you can solo things, since you have aready ones been at lvl 100.
    I also noticed annoying thing, which mainly affect those players who are new and don't nessecary know yet how play their class and haven't been lvl100, people ask only reborns and reborns don't want help lower lvls or those not reborn...
    and also reborn makes the low dmg's more low and high dmg's more dmg... the difference just grows and grows.
    The reborn system was thou maded so high lvl's would not get fet up to the game, I still think it wasnt so good idea. I have low lvl chars and one lvl100 reborn.. the rebirth was the thing maded me boored and low lvls hard to lvl to 100 since this "need more reborns" boom.
    So could say it kind of ruins the game yep..
    edited January 2014
    I rebhirted my seeker and it was nice at low levels but since she dont have even R8 it was pain to get levels later, since all expected you can solo things, since you have aready ones been at lvl 100.
    I also noticed annoying thing, which mainly affect those players who are new and don't nessecary know yet how play their class and haven't been lvl100, people ask only reborns and reborns don't want help lower lvls or those not reborn...
    and also reborn makes the low dmg's more low and high dmg's more dmg... the difference just grows and grows.
    The reborn system was thou maded so high lvl's would not get fet up to the game, I still think it wasnt so good idea. I have low lvl chars and one lvl100 reborn.. the rebirth was the thing maded me boored and low lvls hard to lvl to 100 since this "need more reborns" boom.
    So could say it kind of ruins the game yep..

While I agree with some of your points, where people are looking for squads of only RB players, one can also form squads of non RB players. There are plenty of people that were not level 100 and plenty more with alts that were not 100.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Have a great day!

Sounds to me like any other complainer that doesn't want to play the game.. Rebirth gives tons of new stuff and leveling to 100? hell that can't even be considered content since you can do it in a week even with workdays: I was g13/r8 combi and duo'd it casually. Joined full fc runs reborn or not. Do cycle/WQ/BH/PV daily and you get 100 in no-time.

What rebirth brings more than those "few" stats:
    - New areas
    - New dailies
    - New passive skills (crit%, skilldmg%, defence%)
    - New skills (per class to decided whether its a good thing or bad)
    - New dungeon
    - Access to better War Avatar Cards
    - Farmable OBP and PoF
    - Spirit provided by Boundary: a stat that's still unclear but supposedly helps at PvP a whole lot.

It has brought the game back alive again in most cases, a 5yr old game knows a lot of endgame players, not giving them something new after all that time would only mean more people leaving. I'm a relatively young player (6months orso) and still finding this content enjoyable.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The only thing I don't quite like is that the high grade War Avatars are pretty much CS only. I'm talking about the S cards which you have to CS one way or the other though it was to be expected that it was going to be this way. It's not exactly a complaint, I'm just a bit "meh" about it but like everything else, get over it and move on. Try or give up.

I think the rest is pretty fun and I've enjoyed it for as much as I was able to play (play time significantly reduced besides weekends due to RL). It brought some new interesting things to keep us occupied for a while.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Ocelote - Lost City
    Ocelote - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wel it literally killed for me suddenly my client stop working, some unreadable characters and some directX error sometimes, and just a fatall error and patcher must close others, aside from that the new content was awesome, i really liked it i am feeling really bad because i cant play anymore, i guess the best for me was seeing a lot of new chars being made, i saw a lot of low level no reawakened people, i hope all the peoiple who can still play enjoy the game see you in steam i might play another title maybe war of the inmortals, but first i'll make a fresh install to see if any virus corrupted my system files and see if it corrects the game i hope i can see you soon in game

P.D. sorry i didnt read any of the post before posting cause i was answering the question of the original poster , i'll proceed to read now XD
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I dont really have anything against the new expansion. Its sad to say that the problem is on the players
    Because when I start seeing people on WC saying things like:

LFM BH 59 REBORN ONLY

I just ask myself: Seriously WTF X_X?

People is just too lazy and now they even want to steamroll low / mid level instances.

• eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    rieihdius wrote: »
    I dont really have anything against the new expansion. Its sad to say that the problem is on the players
    Because when I start seeing people on WC saying things like:

LFM BH 59 REBORN ONLY

I just ask myself: Seriously WTF X_X?

People is just too lazy and now they even want to steamroll low / mid level instances.

The funny part is when somebody forms a "non-reborn bh squad" and on WC, the reborn people: Why no reborns? It will make your run faster, idiot...

Hypocrisy much?
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    >I don't care what anyone says.
    >[insert rant]
    >What do you think?

[cricket chirping intensifies]
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Personally I don't really like the expansion to much. I pretty much don't like pve related things(I do love reading the stories, I just don't like killing mobs, that for the most part do the same thing). But pvp wise giving pretty much the OP a way to get more OP through cs, like desdi said, is kind of dissapointing. I really think they should have upgraded g16(gear for the majority of non cs or low cs) in order to deal with r999 people whom the majority of Will most likely cs full sets of s cards furthering the already huge gap their is between g16 or r8r and r999.

I've asked many people why they don't do pk and the response I expected was wrong. I expected people to say they don't do pk because of the chance of dropping items. The actual answers for the majority were that it would be no fun because r999 makes the chances of winning(in most people's case fun) very low and not really competition.

The answer is to maybe not give another advancement for r9 in the next update, but give advancements to gears under it.i don't want non r9 gear to be stronger than r9 because that would leave no incentives to get r9, but I would like some gear that stands a good chance against r9.

Yall know where I'm coming from?b:cute
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
    edited January 2014
    Personally I don't really like the expansion to much. I pretty much don't like pve related things(I do love reading the stories, I just don't like killing mobs, that for the most part do the same thing). But pvp wise giving pretty much the OP a way to get more OP through cs, like desdi said, is kind of dissapointing. I really think they should have upgraded g16(gear for the majority of non cs or low cs) in order to deal with r999 people whom the majority of Will most likely cs full sets of s cards furthering the already huge gap their is between g16 or r8r and r999.

I've asked many people why they don't do pk and the response I expected was wrong. I expected people to say they don't do pk because of the chance of dropping items. The actual answers for the majority were that it would be no fun because r999 makes the chances of winning(in most people's case fun) very low and not really competition.

The answer is to maybe not give another advancement for r9 in the next update, but give advancements to gears under it.i don't want non r9 gear to be stronger than r9 because that would leave no incentives to get r9, but I would like some gear that stands a good chance against r9.

Yall know where I'm coming from?b:cute

No, actually I don't know where you are coming from. I play MMOs for the PvE, the story line, the enjoyment of the art that goes into the world we play in, meeting new people, taking my time to level etc. It's why I joined a PvE server, and why in almost twenty years of playing MMOs have always played PvE servers.

I have absolutely no interest in PvP, and find the majority of the main PvPers on RT to be the most annoying, whining, crybabies with their incessant WC drivel of who is better than who (also include their little moronic groupie girls). They are equal to a dentist's drill with the sound magnified 100x.

I also have no interest in R9, S cards, etc. G16, R8r, +5 to +10, and decent shards are almost.overkill for anything PvE related. Anything above G16 for someone like me who deplores PvP and the majority of the PvP idiots, doesn't need R9 or S cards.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No, actually I don't know where you are coming from. I play MMOs for the PvE, the story line, the enjoyment of the art that goes into the world we play in, meeting new people, taking my time to level etc. It's why I joined a PvE server, and why in almost twenty years of playing MMOs have always played PvE servers.

I have absolutely no interest in PvP, and find the majority of the main PvPers on RT to be the most annoying, whining, crybabies with their incessant WC drivel of who is better than who (also include their little moronic groupie girls). They are equal to a dentist's drill with the sound magnified 100x.

I also have no interest in R9, S cards, etc. G16, R8r, +5 to +10, and decent shards are almost.overkill for anything PvE related. Anything above G16 for someone like me who deplores PvP and the majority of the PvP idiots, doesn't need R9 or S cards.

U didn't have to go all overboard with it if u didn't feel where I was coming from. I can't expect the ones that only enjoy pve to understand, but I'm pretty sure I was talking about the ones that enjoy both. I'm more focused on the ones that would do pvp if they stood better chances.
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    *cough* I dont mean to bother ya'll what with me being a little ole wizzy here but I just want to say I dont have a problem with the new content for endgame players at all, the new area and what not that you need to rebirth to get to is fine. Same for skills and such.

I think we have talked about the cards enough and yea sure its gonna make cs players alot more OP then they are already. same goes for the rest of the new stuff that will make already rrr9 players more powerful
    The only thing I have really detested since this update has been the fact that it has split the community into RB and non RB players. Like everyone else has said it seems like the split is pretty wide and only getting worse. I think the plan for RB was that it would take old players who were at endgame levels and make them replay which would in turn mean that low lvl players might get some help on things like BH. But instead the RB players dont wanna help ( well some do and I know we cant generalize them all), or maybe its the fact that it IS so easy to get back to 100 that any plans like that just didnt work. They jump back to 100 in days and the gap between RB and nonRB grows.

I kinda dont know where im going with this line of thought I just thought Id throw whats on my mind in the mix. Sorry if I kinda meandered here. My main point is that low lvl players are getting more and more left behind i guess.
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked