Army Comander's Necklace.

Tindie - Harshlands
Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Crafting Nook
ok so ive been trying to aquire an Army Commander's Necklace and was looking for the Mold but pw database dosnt really explain how to aquire it.. there is a World Boss that drops it? but it's cords are just outside of West Arch. but there isnt a 150 WB outside of world arch.. im guessing its an event boss .. but wich event?
Post edited by Tindie - Harshlands on

Comments

• MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Judging by the looks of it I'd say it's a world boss drop, or a mini world boss drop now. I think these molds that require Blood to be crafted used to drop from instance bosses, but that's gone now, so I don't really know b:surrender

Wish I could help more, that's a lvl 80 necklace so if I had to guess I'd say the mold drops from mobs inside 79 or 89 heaven/hell now.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think that's one of the Assault on Archosaur bosses... not sure because I'm generally doing Assault in Northern Outskirts, so never see that boss.

And no, the Blood molds never dropped from instance bosses; the lower level molds are rewards from Dragon Quest, as far as I know the higher level ones are boss drops from Assault.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think that's one of the Assault on Archosaur bosses... not sure because I'm generally doing Assault in Northern Outskirts, so never see that boss.

And no, the Blood molds never dropped from instance bosses; the lower level molds are rewards from Dragon Quest, as far as I know the higher level ones are boss drops from Assault.

Oh ok, didn't know that. b:laugh

Well...Anyone know how often we have the arch assault event? I heard something about the Dragon quests being removed but I didn't check it, if that's the case then there's only 1 way to get the mold now. b:shocked
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had the mold from the Archosaur Assault Event final boss long way back.