The Game Has Been Ruined

MayhemKaos - Dreamweaver
MayhemKaos - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
1st iam gonna be as blunt as necessary i use to enjoy playing pwi questing with friends doing events HELPING OTHER PPL OUT that sort of thing but ive noticed after time went by this game has become a cash game more and more for example if you quest normally and lvl like you should it takes about 3 to 5 months to get 1 toon to lvl 100 then you try to farm up gear that takes another few months norm right.

now a days ppl drop a few GRAND and r9 c3 +12 god there toon go farm ***** solo make a killing in coin then power lvl up toons from 1 to 100 in 1 day and do the same over WTF
its all about how much money you spend if you even get in to squads dont believe me then why form a squad and ask to see ppls weapons its to weed out weak ppl witch aint weak just are weak when compaired to a full r9 c3 +12 even a full G16 wich cant be completed because WS is fucced but w/e my point is the game has gon down hill i no longer get much enjoyment from it any more i just find myself getting frustrated with all the problems that being said iam leaveing this game and maby taking some people with me its just a giant gong show ive spent over $2000 on 1 toon and hes not even close to OP most of my funds went to packs because at the time that was the only way to make good coin and still somewhat is maby i will come back an a year and see if the game has progressed b:surrender
Post edited by MayhemKaos - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1st iam gonna be as blunt as necessary i use to enjoy playing pwi questing with friends doing events HELPING OTHER PPL OUT that sort of thing but ive noticed after time went by this game has become a cash game more and more for example if you quest normally and lvl like you should it takes about 3 to 5 months to get 1 toon to lvl 100 then you try to farm up gear that takes another few months norm right.

now a days ppl drop a few GRAND and r9 c3 +12 god there toon go farm ***** solo make a killing in coin then power lvl up toons from 1 to 100 in 1 day and do the same over WTF
    its all about how much money you spend if you even get in to squads dont believe me then why form a squad and ask to see ppls weapons its to weed out weak ppl witch aint weak just are weak when compaired to a full r9 c3 +12 even a full G16 wich cant be completed because WS is fucced but w/e my point is the game has gon down hill i no longer get much enjoyment from it any more i just find myself getting frustrated with all the problems that being said iam leaveing this game and maby taking some people with me its just a giant gong show ive spent over $2000 on 1 toon and hes not even close to OP most of my funds went to packs because at the time that was the only way to make good coin and still somewhat is maby i will come back an a year and see if the game has progressed b:surrender

no need to come back move on... ***$2000 on 1 toon ? you fault your not being smart and now you QQ to those OP?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Another QQ I don't cash shop thread. Close this.
    Go farm your r9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    $2000 on packs? And being left behind by the OP R9rr folks...Lol...no seriously LOL LMAO LMFAO.

You sound like one of the welfare recipients in the city I live in that take their welfare checks and blow all dey free guv'mint money on dem slot machines and wunner why dey still not rich and not got everyting dem othah folks got dat work dem high payin jobs dat don't blow dey money but in'vest dat but dey should get summa dat money too.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Can you please use periods when you type, I don't enjoy reading a paragraph long run off sentence of pointless rage.

And if you hadn't noticed, this game was ruined when bloodpaint became a thing b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cantor - Raging Tide
    Cantor - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This game was not better in the past, you just didn't see it.
    People could put money into it long time ago.

Just, there were less impatient kids that couldn't wait with
    payment until they learn something about the game, and
    until discover what could be worth paying for them.

For me, nothing's worth paying by these prices.
    If they were normal (lower) I might be able to support
    developers, they did good job.

But greedy management raised prices beyond acceptable.
    Lower ones would make more people pay, overall profit
    for them would be higher, and cost per individual player
    would be lower.

All would be satisfied, except few elitists that want to be
    above "us, mortals"... :)
  • xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ive spent over $2000 on 1 toon and hes not even close to OP most of my funds went to packs because at the time that was the only way to make good coin and still somewhat is maby i will come back an a year and see if the game has progressed b:surrender

I'm 100% free player, mean spend 0$ to game!. I have full R8 set on +5 and weapon g16+7, completely free. It's don't make me OP and I know r9 rules on server, but I don't care. I never understand this players, witch spend real money for not real game, it make not a single sense to me. I playing over 4 years in this game, and still even this OP War Avatars packs etc, I feel fine. the truth is, PWI is more and more EASY year in year. I think in the future will be a "super pack" witch add you lvl 100 if you open it(ye laugh now, cry later if it came true). I remember times, where was no hypers in game and no FCs!. Players was max lvl80-90. take over 3 years to get this lvl. Now it's 1 day to get 100lvl with hypers etc, true. Personally if im use "reborn" quest. I take some "exp" pack with me (from CS lvl100, add 10mil exp, with reborn 1, x4= 40 mil exp)x100 :), can be i'm unlucky and get only 100k exp(x4 for reborn is min. 400k exp) on lvl1.
    In this way i can lvl up so fast and be again lvl100 in some minutes. b:laugh
    For stuff, you need to run FB19/29/39/51 ... if you are luck you will get some gold drop from boss, crafted gold items :) so easy, no need to craft like before(molds etc), just pick it up ^^, and score Neuma too :). b:victory +lot of things from "chest" depend on your lvl. b:dirty
    I wish you nice day, and spend more $ to game, so i can LoLs you laud.
  • The_general - Heavens Tear
    The_general - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Personally if im use "reborn" quest. I take some "exp" pack with me (from CS lvl100, add 10mil exp, with reborn 1, x4= 40 mil exp)x100 :), can be i'm unlucky and get only 100k exp(x4 for reborn is min. 400k exp) on lvl1.

you cant use those lvl 100 Crazy stone at lvl 1. even when reborn.
    You have to be lvl 100 again..
    So what you talking about 100 in 1 day???
    in 1 day you can be 60-70. with hypers.
    Unles you pay FF green gears, to lvl up.
    If make a apply, make sure you know what you talk about.
    i LOL in your face
  • xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Personally if im use "reborn" quest. I take some "exp" pack with me (from CS lvl100, add 10mil exp, with reborn 1, x4= 40 mil exp)x100 :), can be i'm unlucky and get only 100k exp(x4 for reborn is min. 400k exp) on lvl1.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36987
    Yes, crazy Stone is for lvl100, but this item can be used on lvl1 :) no lvl "usage" is wrote on this stone, try it out :)