RT Map Crash

Comments

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Kossy willingly being the bait for the morai population soon to be foaming at the mouth D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Settle down, children, or I will turn this thread around and no Disneyland for any of you! b:angry
    Kossy willingly being the bait for the morai population soon to be foaming at the mouth D:
    Kossy will mysteriously be absent for that.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    but moooooooooooooom.............b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    News Update: Their fixing the servers soon as we dump $5,000 more into the gameb:chuckle

Someone call Mavs mother!
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
    edited January 2014

Sorry but...LOLb:laugh
  • SereneAurora - Raging Tide
    SereneAurora - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It'll be sad if it rolls back and I lose the 40+ levels I gained. b:sad

OMG I lol'ed so hard. b:laugh
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    LMAO Saethosb:laugh
  • ladymagic83
    ladymagic83 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Can anyone tell me if this map crash has anything to do with my problem? I disconnected about 2 hours ago from the server and now I can log into the game and my character selection screen appears, but when I hit ok enter game, it says cannot connect to server! Can anyone help me or tell me is this what they are working on? Thanks to all that can help
  • Floxxy - Raging Tide
    Floxxy - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wonder how long its gonna last.
  • XPariahx - Raging Tide
    XPariahx - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Can anyone tell me if this map crash has anything to do with my problem? I disconnected about 2 hours ago from the server and now I can log into the game and my character selection screen appears, but when I hit ok enter game, it says cannot connect to server! Can anyone help me or tell me is this what they are working on? Thanks to all that can help

Main map has crashed, all who were in dungeon/Relm survived no word on when its getting fixed. hopefully they fix it in time for nation wars
  • hotkitty1
    hotkitty1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    shoot I come home from work and cant even log in to the game b:angryb: but my hubby is in game but he cant leave the zone he was in b:angrycome on let us play the game
  • pronoobe
    pronoobe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dang and i wanted to do nw tonite :(
  • Floxxy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Main map has crashed, all who were in dungeon/Relm survived

maybe i should have stayed in morai then
  • Yasmira - Raging Tide
    Yasmira - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Guess this'll last a while, server's still online and to fix the problem there has to be a shutdown and after fixing the problem hopefully a reboot...
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    right before NW!! Hurry please!! :*(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
    edited January 2014

I would say yes. Its possible it could be a combination of things, but yes, it sounds like that is your problem.
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    JessJess - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm running arch right now b:pleasedb:chuckle
  • Floxxy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    b:surrender
    right before NW!! Hurry please!! :*(

IK i was looking forward to it all day b:cry
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    i dnt think theyll fix it that fast,as some said to fix it they have to shut down server wich is still ON so . . . NW aint happening tonight i guess . . .
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    JessJess - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i dnt think theyll fix it that fast,as some said to fix it they have to shut down server wich is still ON so . . . NW aint happening tonight i guess . . .

You are only lvl 13 and can't go anyways Ajanab
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    actually i am 85 JessnabJess was just reseting fc for next run when BOOM bye bye*please come again*, freakin server
  • Floxxy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    koryn7 wrote: »
    I know FloxFloxx...I'm stuck here in Primal. Cyra is in RoR. Several fac members are in FC. I hope they don't rollback over my primal quests! Those mobs are a pain. :(

Viva Loliance!!

TORI IS THAT YOU b:cute
  • koryn7
    koryn7 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Um...maybe?? b:surrender

Why don't they fix this already?!?! Also to Saethos about Mav's mom. Tell her not to worry...I found her credit card in primal. Mav must have dropped it when he died there.

-Viva Loliance!!!
  • MedAlert - Raging Tide
    MedAlert - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Maybe they will give us a new NW time this week since they couldn't fix in time. b:pleased
  • Floxxy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    All your names look the same hahahaha thats how I knowb:victory Smart like that f:cool
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    that would be the right thing to do,like make it saturday(instead of friday)and sunday night(well at least thats how it is for me),but id want some more compensation for the time in wich i would have made it to at least lvl 90-95 tonight and for NO NW in this time we wasted around here...dumbass server
  • Tiger_Sage - Raging Tide
    Tiger_Sage - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i demand free r9 b:laugh
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Tiger lvl 34 BAHAHAAH

some orbs would be nice again(since i wasnt here for last ones),or some OP flyers WITH NO TIMER(3.30 speed no BS speed reduction)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well, 2 of my friends that can never make it to NW due to schedule conflicts were finally able to make it to todats NW, but PWI said they didn't have time for that, so looks like they won't.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.