When will we get the update from PWCN to allow S cards to be devoured?

Mooooooooo - Lost City
Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
right now there is no way for lvled up S cards to be devoured if you happen to get a better one and don't want to waste the xp.

I'm sure this is an issue every single person in PWI is eager to have fixed ASAP. PWCN has already patched this. when will we get the update?
youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
Post edited by Mooooooooo - Lost City on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    First world problems in this thread so f***ing hard.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Rathofdemise - Sanctuary
    Rathofdemise - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:chuckle
    i don't want that patched
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nope im also not part of "every single person". Youll just have to CS some more to get the exp you need.

Maybe ill agree with you in 2 or 3 years. Ask again by that time b:laugh
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Meanwhile, I still dont have a single S card b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lolololololololololololololololololololololololol
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    right now there is no way for lvled up S cards to be devoured if you happen to get a better one and don't want to waste the xp.

I'm sure this is an issue every single person in PWI is eager to have fixed ASAP. PWCN has already patched this. when will we get the update?
    damn right everyone has this problem it should be fixed asap b:angry

right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014

There are far more serious things that needs fixing, but knowing PWI they might just do this 1st leaving the rest of the things broken, just to please their oh so loved customers.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    First world problems in this thread so f***ing hard.

You won this thread b:laugh
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Poor cashshoppers :(. No really. How much gold did they have to spend to even get a full S card set?
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wow, why are you all so mean to moooo, most people will have this problem sooner or later anyway.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wow, why are you all so mean to moooo, most people will have this problem sooner or later anyway.

Not really, most what people can expect to get is 1 S card which you can get if you have 10x A cards without cash shop ****, with the gold price peaking at 2m it takes 7-8m per chest in catalysts, not a small price and the chance to get it is outrageous, unless they somehow make them obtainable for free, such as 20 coins from FSP (unlikely) then you won`t see many with S cards.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not really, most what people can expect to get is 1 S card which you can get if you have 10x A cards without cash shop ****, with the gold price peaking at 2m it takes 7-8m per chest in catalysts, not a small price and the chance to get it is outrageous, unless they somehow make them obtainable for free, such as 20 coins from FSP (unlikely) then you won`t see many with S cards.

Translation: Not unless you're a heavy cash shopper!

Too tired for all them words f:shame
  • Chaosbeibei - Harshlands
    Chaosbeibei - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014

IKR we need to thank people like him that we still have pwi to play b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You're all hating on him for cash shopping, yet you refuse to acknowledge there wouldn't be any pwi to play at all if there wasn't cash shoppers b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    IKR we need to thank people like him that we still have pwi to play b:kiss

You could be more direct if you just want ppl to thank you.

I'm still curious how much was spent to obtain your full Neuma portal set and crown of madness.
  • maestro121
    maestro121 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There are far more serious things that needs fixing, but knowing PWI they might just do this 1st leaving the rest of the things broken, just to please their oh so loved customers.

Damn right. Name the F2P MMO that can afford not to put their cash shoppers concerns at the very top of their "to do" lists. b:shutup
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lol dont u guys remember when ppl first started complaining about being stuck at arcane sky X? now look at how many ppl there. it will take alot longer for S cards but,

damn first world problems!!
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014

That's what you get for cashshopping the **** out of new content that hasn't been bug-proofed yet. Same with people cashing to Arcane Sky X and then getting mad they can't progress yet.
    With each new update, especially with a crappy bug-fixing responseteam as PWE has, don't rush into it without making sure you won't get stuck face-first into a wall of bugs. Should really be common sense by now, especially the older experienced players.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I got the same problem. I don't have a full S card set yet, but I do have 2 S destroyers and 2 S soulprimes and I'd like one of them to be devoured. It's a lot of xp from them.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So much win in this thread. First world problems indeed.

I am willing to wager that this "issue every single person in PWI is eager to have fixed ASAP" will be fixed loooong before the list of bugs and glitches from this expansion. f:sneaky
    Here we go again....
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    This thread....

*shakes head and leaves*
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited January 2014

well in all seriousness i think at that point you should just trash it. o.o
    i mean if your loaded with surpluss S cards, no need to be mr. scrooge b:laugh
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    well in all seriousness i think at that point you should just trash it. o.o
    i mean if your loaded with surpluss S cards, no need to be mr. scrooge b:laugh

failing at reading comprehension on multiple levels.
    edited January 2014
    failing at reading comprehension on multiple levels.
    i cant believe you took that seriously.

i already posted on the first page grandpa.

Your cluelessness is on the same level of that primal % thread.
    b:surrender
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    FFS I agree! My bag is already full and I'm having to use my bank space. This is an outrage! b:angry
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You won this thread b:laugh

Agreed. b:surrender
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    are S cards still not devourable? :x
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't know I npc'd mine to make space b:laugh