Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options
1199200201202203205»

Comments

• XeroUltima - Harshlands
    XeroUltima - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    alot of ppl make good points but a pwi screwup is still a pwi screwup no matter what color you paint it .pwi screwed up and the ppl who didnt get to redeem anything (us) wont get any compensation whatso ever coz pwi has their thumbs up their *** while jerkin each other off. i stopped playing pwi and am now playing a quality game with gms and devs who actually care. i suggest yall do the same and leave pwi to its own ruin,it will die sooner or later and they will have noone else to blame than themselves
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I dont know if its the FULL compensation but from whats posted it seems that its PART of the compensation, as it is explained that they technically brought forth an aspect of the game earlier than intended for our enjoyment. I guess not all compensation will be 'items' b:chuckle

Support Staff said- compensation will be given in events- which...didn't work of course

They made content sooner on hoping that it will silence us- sorry but it didn't lol
    alot of ppl make good points but a pwi screwup is still a pwi screwup no matter what color you paint it .pwi screwed up and the ppl who didnt get to redeem anything (us) wont get any compensation whatso ever coz pwi has their thumbs up their *** while jerkin each other off. i stopped playing pwi and am now playing a quality game with gms and devs who actually care. i suggest yall do the same and leave pwi to its own ruin,it will die sooner or later and they will have noone else to blame than themselves

It makes me mad because Support Staff still answer to check forum..for latest updates for compensation and that it will be given with events ...they still copy paste that text

So...why dont GM.. get some balls ;D and give straight answer
    Making us wait for sooo long and ignoring us is very rude
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Because they don't want to loose their "precious" job ... b:cold

And because they think this job will be a pretty line in their CV b:chuckleb:laughb:chuckle
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    its just if they really not gonna do anything as ever

well then cant they just say- No..there wont be compensation
    not make Support staff keep on saying to check forum for compensation
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Support Staff said- compensation will be given in events- which...didn't work of course

They made content sooner on hoping that it will silence us- sorry but it didn't lol

It makes me mad because Support Staff still answer to check forum..for latest updates for compensation and that it will be given with events ...they still copy paste that text

well, i guess when your audience is hundreds of pple online from diff. countries, you cant please them all. o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The updates to compensation have been posted almost a month ago, and since the thread has been unstickied, I do not see a real reason to continue this thread.

~closed.
This discussion has been closed.