Who has Sage/Demon Aqua Impact or Spirit Blast?

Options
jpablo
jpablo Posts: 26 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Psychic
So now we need Spirit Blast and Aqua Impact to Upgrade our skills with the new update and we wouldnt be able to find those skills in sage and demon version since they are rare drops of Abbadon and SOT.
Thats books supposed to be drop in FB89, because both are basic skills.
Hardly to find them, since Peach and hellfire has 0.63% to drop books btw 160 of then.
I was looking in Data base, and i found *Dropping Test Dummy* Drop it but in data base there doesnt show the location of the mob so GF XD.
Post edited by jpablo on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Aqua Impact and Glacial Shards are the last Sage skills I need to have acquired everything.
    I'm still keeping old Spirit Blast over the new one, however...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'm sorry but if you don't have them, I personally find that quite negligent.

Moment I realized these two rarely ever dropped, I made them priorities on my what-to-buy list.

Prioritize the stuff that's likely to go up in price, save the stuff that'll go down in price for later. Back in the day I was rockin' TT90 with a TT99 soulsphere just as r9 came out, yet I had most of my skills. Fast forward to now, r9 keeps getting cheaper but those two skills will likely exceed 200mil in value each now. Have fun paying that.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I was lucky getting both books from some aba runs back when we had the old bh aba for peachblossom and not leaf.

However I switched from demon to sage due to reasons, so I've sadly lost them :3
  • jpablo
    jpablo Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I was lucky getting both books from some aba runs back when we had the old bh aba for peachblossom and not leaf.

However I switched from demon to sage due to reasons, so I've sadly lost them :3

So lucky!!!!!!b:victory