Rollback On Morai!!?

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Inb4 roll back on every server.

Not sure what's wrong with servers lately >.> lots of them seem to be having issues, are we going to have the servers break one by one?

I guess they just rushed the new expansion too fast...
    I said at that time that this way to compensate previous bugs was probably not the good one and that things might get worse.
    Well... just hope they won't continue taking wrong decisions...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • _DarkRipper_ - Morai
    _DarkRipper_ - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What you guys talking about? most inis were broken so its not a big deal? TT was working, luna was working, fc was working, ppl still played and wasted their time and money. Not even talking about all things with luck involved, like recasts, sales, packs, you name it.
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    btw, penguin quest is gone, npc gone, so bye bye to that also, was a nice exp it gave us
  • zzdevastationzz
    zzdevastationzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lol,this is rediculous...i had left this game for more then na year,so i came back on sunday,made a new char,i even farmed 30k tokens in the new map,got all the **** from there,and now its lost lol

this prity much reminds me why i left this game...****ty maintanence,and support...
  • pewpew222
    pewpew222 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    DUDE CHILL!
    *rage about rage*

You sir are the biggest hypocrite on this server... Telling someone else to chill when you're the biggest rager I've seen lol

Devaluing and neglecting others's gaming time while sucking up on your new unskilled cashalovah, pathetic.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh pwi you so funny.. rollback Morai for no reason but when people get tens of 10* orbs nothing happened.>.>; GG PWI. You rock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    >3 day rollback on an unplayable server
    >people complain about lost progress when every instance in the game was broken so you couldn't do anything but auto-cultivate
    >complaining about AFK progress

This is (part of) why the community is a cancer.

Meeeh, a rollback means for me just that i have to wait another few hours for heads on my grinding alts and a few more morai dailies on my sin to get to 97. Since FC is the only thing that actually worked, its only annyoing for heavy FC-runners and of course for people who made an extreme amount of money during that days they didnt manage to make before. And of course for those who opened packs, but theres still the chance theyll get even better things from it when they retry now :P

Im not happy with it (especially because they again failed to tell us anything), but i was expecting it since so many instances and npcs were bugged and with every change they made it got worser, so a rollback was probably the fastest and safest way to fix it.
    What actually makes me angry is the fact that we surely wont get a noticable compensation. Not only because of that orb issue but also because PWE always treats the EU players like trash. But yeah, that isnt something new. I wish i could understand chinese so i can play on their server, cause theyre really user-friendly compared to PWE :3

I wonder which server is next lol
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Their incompetence knows no bounds, **** if I lost a lot of time invested during those days I`d rage quit again, what`s with them lately, I know USA doesn`t have the brightest of people but this is ****, HIRE people that are familiar how things actually work!
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Only one result: There is missing the 1st level support.
    Therefore, I still vote for US 1st level support will take over responsibility of EU server.

And you think support will improve? Don't hold your breath.
    without compensation im gone for good. **** this game,i rather play something that actually works b:angry

Don't worry, PWI will activate the expired 5 hyper stones code to help "compensate".
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Please PWI, just pull the plug out of this Morai server, don't let me suffer any longer, please b:cry
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Basics that (should) learn server administrators:

Make a backup before you change anything. Maybe this information is interested for the Server Administrators. b:surrender
  • sebasanova1
    sebasanova1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    DUDE CHILL!
    first off, WHAT did you do in those 2 days? you farmed a billion coins? master of overstatement. we lost two day where nobody did anything at all. unless you autocultivated with 20 chars nonstop those 48 hours i highly doubt you made "a bil".
    the only person i feel bad for is the one that got a scroll of tome. everyone else lost a few levels..so what? still better than what happened to the people on archosaur.
    man man man.

Few lvl wtf i lost 60 lvl from 87 back to 27 :/
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lol. The longer I think about the more I realise how big the damage done by the rollback is....

- lost xp
    - lost money
    - lost items
    - lost dq points
    - lost sales
    - lost buys
    - lost login checks
    - lost titles
    - lost quests
    - lost opened meridian gates
    - I am sure there is more I can't think of atm....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • madi4567
    madi4567 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Fix it, I want my gold and experience back! what 's the use of playing if you take it
    we play work hard to get experience you take it, whats to say you wont take it back again next week - how can we trust you!!!!! Did you think before you did a rollback.
    Seriously just fix your mess up.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Meeeh, a rollback means for me just that i have to wait another few hours for heads on my grinding alts and a few more morai dailies on my sin to get to 97. Since FC is the only thing that actually worked, its only annyoing for heavy FC-runners and of course for people who made an extreme amount of money during that days they didnt manage to make before. And of course for those who opened packs, but theres still the chance theyll get even better things from it when they retry now :P

Im not happy with it (especially because they again failed to tell us anything), but i was expecting it since so many instances and npcs were bugged and with every change they made it got worser, so a rollback was probably the fastest and safest way to fix it.
    What actually makes me angry is the fact that we surely wont get a noticable compensation. Not only because of that orb issue but also because PWE always treats the EU players like trash. But yeah, that isnt something new. I wish i could understand chinese so i can play on their server, cause theyre really user-friendly compared to PWE :3

I wonder which server is next lol

Hey guess what? Your IP will block you from accessing other PWI versions. ijs >.>. Unless you move to china, or get one of those fancy internet programmy thingies, you're stuck here with us MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lol. The longer I think about the more I realise how big the damage done by the rollback is....

- lost xp
    - lost money
    - lost items
    - lost dq points
    - lost sales
    - lost buys
    - lost login checks
    - lost titles
    - lost quests

Most importantly people lost TIME they spent doing stuff for several days. :/
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    madi4567 wrote: »
    Fix it, I want my gold and experience back! what 's the use of playing if you take it
    we play work hard to get experience you take it, whats to say you wont take it back again next week - how can we trust you!!!!! Did you think before you did a rollback.
    Seriously just fix your mess up.

Hi there, your gold will be returned. That is of course you mean Gold obtained via USD, and not in game coin. Unless your server majorly screws up again, you won't lose anything next week.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014

- lost xp
    - lost money
    - lost items
    - lost dq points
    - lost sales
    - lost buys
    - lost login checks
    - lost titles
    - lost quests

Dont forget about awesome cards some ppl got from packs, or refines and anything else that includes "luck factor" (for example that guy that got scroll of tome yesterday from packs)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The continuously login bonus for the "free" meridian tries is ****ed up now too. I have ONE try for today instead of FIVE....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zochips91
    zochips91 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    everybody have loose so much , one of the worst thing is roll back of only monday's TWs , for the faction who had tws monday it is so bad.
    We need a good compensation or so much player will leave your game.

code with 3x +12 orbs would be nice.
  • laxara
    laxara Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    guys i dont care about the exp/money i lost....
    i lost 3 days of my vacation to level up again to 100.

I can't find words for those who did that dession.(and i better dont tell my feelings here)

i guess thats the point.

We all lost 3 days.
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    zochips91 wrote: »
    everybody have loose so much , one of the worst thing is roll back of only monday's TWs , for the faction who had tws monday it is so bad.
    We need a good compensation or so much player will leave your game.

code with 3x +12 orbs would be nice.

Just some feedback and a apoligize would do for me. But they are even to arrogant for that.
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited January 2014

Only if you force yourself to play doing things you absolutely hate to do. Yeah it sucks to see your character go back, especially if you managed to get something in the time that's rolled back. But those who act like they lost a part of their life are just exagerating. They wasted free time that wouldn't have been spend on anything important anyway. Please keep it in proportions.
  • acewilde00
    acewilde00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I cant justify PWI's actions atall, ive been hit hard with the roll back as many others have, loosing over 50 million in coins and lvl 101 down to 100, and some fashion i died as a set and got black.
    Not long ago i was stuck in morai for a day, before that TT for a day. PWI have received tickets of complaints from me and not replied to any.
    Also my faction Absolve lost it TW land from Mondays TW.
    This is BEYOND a joke now and just becoming an insult, im actually upset that PWI didnt inform us of this rollback, looks like they just do them without care now.

PWI IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR PLAYERS YOU BETTER START COMMUNICATING WITH US WERE NOT PSYCHIC,

we should all be compensated HEAVILY for this, as its not just the roll back we have all suffered over the last few months. Many are questioning weather this game is still worth playing. Please make it worth it for us and don't leave this subject untouched.!!
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014

After close to 20 years of playing MMOs, around the time most that play PWI were in diapers, or being created by drunken accident between two wearing beer goggles, a 3 day rollback is miniscule. Several games I've played in the past have had rollbacks that were a week or two, and a couple almost a month.

EDIT: the big fault with PWE is the lack of communication regarding such problems
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • southernstirrer
    southernstirrer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have lost most of items mentioned before and GOLD from Auction House b:angry.
    My Chars will remain offline until problem is resolved or serious compensation is given.
    If you want devs to sort it log off now till problem is resolved.
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And you think support will improve? Don't hold your breath.

Don't worry, PWI will activate the expired 5 hyper stones code to help "compensate".

At least they gave an answer about broken services thats better than no answer b:kiss
  • Kathryne - Momaganon
    Kathryne - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wow, thats a hard cut, special because PWI showed in past, that they better want to avoid rollbacks.

Now it really happens with Morai Server, especially also not announced because of missing 1st level support from EU Server.
    - still no announcement on German forum
    - still no feedback after more than 24 hours about my german support ticket
    - still no feedback in US forums thread about full situation from EU Team

Only one result: There is missing the 1st level support.
    Therefore, I still vote for US 1st level support will take over responsibility of EU server.

Finally, raging will bring up no results because no one will listen to EU Server players.
    EU Support Team just treat us as cash cows and dont listen to any words or request from our side. It is no wonder, if some people will rage after such weired behaviour from EU Support Team and I urgently request more clarification about full situation of EU organization!

In detail, I can understand all people who are raging now and that they are hurted about time lost. I am also one person who lost several things:
    - Level up my 1st reincarnated char from 102 to 103 again via demon book
    (I leveled up on Sunday)
    - Gather more primeval blood to learn feather arma again (which I received on Tuesday). It will takes now several days longer ...
    - all business I did with gold and coins

In conclusion, I would expect that EU Support team will interact with Morai players to find possible solutions but even as we couldnt play nobody was there from EU team to help. So we only can decide: Stay and accept this service or leave.

It seems discussions will not help there, because EU Support team is not willing to support us with any further information.

I also want to precise, to say thank you to DoD and his technical team. I am sure that there were some relevant facts to do so and I am only unhappy with the colleagues who dont suppport us with more information.

^Dis

Half the people wouldnt be this level of pissed off if there was a first level of support from the team that is supposed to look over our Morai server. We already established that there actually is an office that takes care of the screenshot contest. b:surrender

(I am also wondering why the forums aren't just merged into one english one with an option to make it be in french or german. Instead of having three seperate forums. No offense to anyone, every language is awesome on its own, but Im playing translator half the days last week.)

Thanks goes to the USA Chieftans for trying to step up as the helping hand every now and then.

Personally, I hope there will be a hardball decision made if the EU server will stay online or be cancelled, even though the comment made about just using us for cashcows is tempting to see as a possible truth. If the server can't be organised and maintained in the right way, set us free please.
  • flawlessmeltdown
    flawlessmeltdown Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Dont forget about awesome cards some ppl got from packs, or refines and anything else that includes "luck factor" (for example that guy that got scroll of tome yesterday from packs)

So considering this post... I have lost 80 Gold , worth of $110... Seeing that post, i feel relieved... Luckly im low level, and all i lost are couple of Pet levels, char levels, some in-game coins, and (D: 5 meridian gates opened after each other QwQ!) However i know that those cannot be returned, but at least , at very least my Zen to be returned ... i would be really grateful if someone could confirm that it WILL or WILL NOT , be returned.

Have a Lovely Day fellas ~
  • XSubZerox - Morai
    XSubZerox - Morai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    people responsible for the normal operation of the server completely incompetent. My alt lose 8 lvl !!! I want back me my time! Its not perfect world its horrible world. GMs uncompetent ! change ppl responsable of the server!b:angry
This discussion has been closed.