I know people say to remove NW buff for Reawaken but ...

Options
Salari - Raging Tide
Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
I like it just fine, I was even tempted to stay in the 80's a few weeks and just farm nuema and troll in NW

b:chuckle

http://i.imgur.com/0GcFL7b.jpg
Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
Post edited by Salari - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thank you for justifying this thread more. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • isonaulti
    isonaulti Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I went in at lvl 60 with r9rr (sin) and had 267/146 atk/def lvls and 30k~ hp, needless to say, I didn't die very much. b:chuckle
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    At level 69 on my 2nd awakening, I received this buff during NW and got 46k HP (I'm a Barb). Lol, that was pretty fun. The Arma... ;)
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I like it just fine, I was even tempted to stay in the 80's a few weeks and just farm nuema and troll in NW

Nice indeed but damn broken, then again everything is broken nonetheless, so just enjoy :P
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It should definitely be removed for the re-awakened. It was supposed to give the weak a better chance against the strong, but now it just makes the strong a lot stronger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It should definitely be removed for the re-awakened. It was supposed to give the weak a better chance against the strong, but now it just makes the strong a lot stronger.

This. f:worry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • killeshan
    killeshan Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    makes them only stronger for a week or so max as most reawakens i know are working flat out to get back to lvl 100 so they can start getting the primordial bloods again.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Oh god....
    Backs away slowly

killeshan wrote: »
    makes them only stronger for a week or so max as most reawakens i know are working flat out to get back to lvl 100 so they can start getting the primordial bloods again.

People can easily not level up and abuse it, thats the issue, and tw scene is dead so no need for people to hit 100 for tw really
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

You miss out on additional Primordial Bloods for the new skills and passives though.

Trade off not worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You miss out on additional Primordial Bloods for the new skills and passives though.

Trade off not worth it.

Alts for money farming or second awakening? GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Did anyone test the "Level Difference Damage Reduction" ? If this applies then the NW Buff is kinda mehhh.
  • jusharen
    jusharen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i hope they can adjust the time for NW coz like me were im in middle east area i cant join on that event because of work b:sad
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Thank you for justifying this thread more. b:chuckle

Actually, Sal is trying to point out the that it still hasn't been fixed. No need to be passive aggressive people. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »
    Did anyone test the "Level Difference Damage Reduction" ? If this applies then the NW Buff is kinda mehhh.

Yes. From what I was experiencing, despite the added attack levels, it's still in effect. I don't plan to stay at level 74 or anything to farm NW, I'm already back up to 100, I just happened to be 74 and wanted to see what it was all about. :P

A side note: The buff can be purged, and isn't exactly as easy as 1-2-3 to get it back in a crowded battle.

As far as farming it on alts? Mehhhh... got pretty much the same amount of tokens that I usually do, and there's many more profitable things I can do at 100. It was really only useful for carrying the flag, and even then, if there were a veno in sight, it's moot.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yes. From what I was experiencing, despite the added attack levels, it's still in effect. I don't plan to stay at level 74 or anything to farm NW, I'm already back up to 100, I just happened to be 74 and wanted to see what it was all about. :P

A side note: The buff can be purged, and isn't exactly as easy as 1-2-3 to get it back in a crowded battle.

As far as farming it on alts? Mehhhh... got pretty much the same amount of tokens that I usually do, and there's many more profitable things I can do at 100. It was really only useful for carrying the flag, and even then, if there were a veno in sight, it's moot.

Never forget you gotta pick it up when you enter battle = major charm tick just taking the buff. Still, I had ~30k hp on my archer with aps set and few R9s couldnt get trough charm, which was amusing. Still, the lack of damage due level difference kinda makes it more or less meh outside barbs whom carry flags against teams, which cant purge. Think exact numbers were 27k with full buffs, 30k with flag.

Ps. I think I was bout 10 levels under you at the time, which is the reason I had relatively stronger buff in my hp :).
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop