How old is your main avatar? Who has the oldest? (must be active and reborn)

Female_Barb - Sanctuary
Female_Barb - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
I was wondering who here has the oldest avatar to date that they still actively play and use it as their main, and had been reborn.

Please post a screen shot of the date written on your Ancient Tome if you would like to share yours.

Time sure has flew. Do you remember how it was that you came to create it? All that hard work you put into that avatar (or by credit card)....the achievements that you thought was the greatest you had accomplished? And just how far do you plan on improving your toon? Will it ever end?
Post edited by Female_Barb - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    http://i43.tinypic.com/e0iesm.png Yes...I've been a cleric a while...I don't have much to show for it though and I bet there are many out there older than my toon lol.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Too lazy to take a screenshot but Desdi was created on October 30th 2008.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not much active anymore, I mostly log on once in a while to have a chat with some friends who still play, and do some mindless mob killing at the same time, or help with some stuff.

Thus not reincarnate either. I don't play enough anymore for that.

- Forum join date : July 22, 2008 (less than 24 hours after it opened IIRC).

- First char created on the beta test server.

- First (and still main) char created when HT opened.

(and before that, I played on the engrish Malaysian PW servers, like many of the old players who began at the same time as me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • ObscureXD - Sanctuary
    ObscureXD - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    '08 old farts unite!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I made Ying the day PWI came out and probably minutes after we could log, however - I only got her to level 8 and moved to Harshlands.

I returned, made oFate, then PWI came out with the name change items an *ta da*.

No, not rebirthed but certainly had many on this account past 100+. Deleted those on Harshlands and rerolled HT. PvE Server suits me better :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    2009 month 8 day 27 was and is my only character with a support sin whom i dont play and support barb for buffs and catshop
    first few months after creation i wasnt playing the game cos i didnt like it thought it was girlish and pvp sucked compared to other games..
    then got addicted .. still the only game i play by far
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My cleric which is still my main character was born on October 25th 2008.
    She is now reborn to level 99 and 99% exp...waiting on a dear friend to do the same so we can get back to level 100 together b:heart

I had other toons prior to her but messed up builds and they got deleted b:surrender
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Bloodpage is October 21 2008
    http://imgur.com/587qsvE
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    08' old **** \o/
    currently lv 96 at rebirth lol
    i think i was in november or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mine: http://i.imgur.com/GPAdbj0.png
    working on 104 historic atm.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mine: http://i.imgur.com/GPAdbj0.png
    working on 104 historic atm.

f:sneaky older than asty
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Astraea was made on xmas eve on 09,
    woulda been month and half sooner had i not tried out the TB chars 1st upond the fish expansion
    Birth of a cat-fox-person
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Whiteangeluv - Heavens Tear
    Whiteangeluv - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I haven't rebirth my cleric on Heavens tear, but ive been here August 28th of 2008 f:hehe
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    my veno, archer, cleric, and wizard were created on oct 30th 2008 don't quite remember which I created first I also didn't start playing 2 of them right away either. I also have never had a main sense I like all classes equally and they each have there own little job to help each other.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wow, I may have rolled my Veno the same day Asty did! I have to get to 100 and RB to find out, I guess... At 93 right now, so it should be soon.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level