Nerf between reborn and non!

TZoner - Raging Tide
TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
I just CONFIRMED however that there IS nerf for non reborn with a reborn in squad. IJS its not hard to figure out. I killed a mob in FC with a reborn near the same lvl as me and i am reborn. I was lvl 99 the other person was 94. I got 1100 Exp from the mob and the other person got 1045. when i killed it with a non reborn that was lvl 95 i got 1095 and the NON reborn lvl 95 got 420 exp. When i solo the mob i get 1790 exp. Im not good at math but using those number im sure one of you number smart peeps can figure out that there IS nerf for non reborns from reborns in a squad.

HOWEVER i am NOT condoning not squading with non reborns. While i understand it is clearly not good to squad with them for FC runs and such for the obvious loss to exp, there is no reason for people to not squad with them for bh runs and such....they still need to get their bhs done too so be nice help out your fellow gamer ijs.

Anyone that can do the math with the above provided number to maybe determine the actual ratio of nerf would be appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TZoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Current Reawakening: 1
    Gain 4.00 Exp when killing monsters or completing quests below level 100."

b:quiet

a better way to "confirm" a nerf on non-rebirthed people is to get the non rb person to kill a mob squadded with a non-rebirthed and kill a mob and repeat the process squadding with a rebirthed person, not the other way around
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What Astraea said. The number of xp for reborn and non-reborn won't be the same, but that's not a nerf. That's the absence of the multiplier.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Please shut up OP.

Don't you already know? NON-REBORNS DO NOT HAVE XP MULTIPLIERS.

That is not a nerf.

I think what you need to do is figure out WTB>Logic. Not post pointless dumb threads. Makes you look the opposite of a smart person...
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Just look at his sig. He's the conductor of the DERP train.

I mean really... how can anyone take him seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You know T, I did just tell you there was no nerf, but you went and posted this anyway.f:worry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I can already see someone looking at the OP and coming to the conclusion that there is some nerf before spreading their ignorance in-game. Oh well, its not like non-reawakened aren't already excluded, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SpasticCat - Sanctuary
    SpasticCat - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't care about EXP. I have a greater reason I don't like to run FC with non-reawakened players. They are weak, armor is like paper and they hit like little girls. My reawakened cleric pulls better than a lvl 90+ seeker does. Everytime I go into an FC and there are non-reawakened people in it i say to myself "Great, I get to give a free ride another lowbie."

About the only non-awakened class I don't mind so much taking with me/us is an assassin but only if that assassin is top notch geared, I'm talking about hook and thorns,+the cape+tt90 gold sleeves+pangu tome or love+ rank chest+ decent refines refines. If the offending assassin is not geared good then we might a well replace him/her with someone who is better.

Sorry folks(not really), I didn't spend all this money on this lvl100 gear to go through FCC like a lowbie, all slow and people dying and ****.

A reawakened player is FAR superior in every way to one that has not even reached lvl 100 once, and there is no amount of good playing skill that is going to make up for that.

Who cares about any exp nerf? I know I don't, if the squad is all RB then it is assured there will not be a nerf. The only people crying should be non-RB players, who should be playing with their own kind, like I did when I was non-RB, like we all did. Personally, I would feel stupid if I was like the only non-RB player in an FCC squad. Everyone would be just carrying me through and I would be virtually no help at all, practically a burden on the squad.

I understand that the whole RB mechanic is new to many of you, but it changed things greatly, you all need to come to grips with it, the sooner the better.

Edit:
    Exception a lvl 100 non-RB and an RB mix squad would be totally fine with me as long as it was all lvl 100+ in squad. That is the only way everyone is squad is equal, or relatively equal, int he same ballpark. But lvl 90s RB and lvl 90s non-RB are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORLDS.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I don't care about EXP. I have a greater reason I don't like to run FC with non-reawakened players. They are weak, armor is like paper and they hit like little girls. My reawakened cleric pulls better than a lvl 90+ seeker does. Everytime I go into an FC and there are non-reawakened people in it i say to myself "Great, I get to give a free ride another lowbie."

About the only non-awakened class I don't mind so much taking with me/us is an assassin but only if that assassin is top notch geared, I'm talking about hook and thorns,+the cape+tt90 gold sleeves+pangu tome or love+ rank chest+ decent refines refines. If the offending assassin is not geared good then we might a well replace him/her with someone who is better.
    *facepalm*

This mentality annoys me so much. It's one thing to want people to pull their own weight. It's an entirely different story to act like this.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sorry folks(not really), I didn't spend all this money on this lvl100 gear to go through FCC like a lowbie, all slow and people dying and ****.

I'm sorry that you spent that much and still suck that much that your squads are slow with legit low levels. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited January 2014
    A lot of stuff

Noone cares who you run and who you don't run FC with. As long as you don't go around saying it nerfs the xp.

Also, it's not like having 3 or 6 reborn people in squad is much different. Bosses will go down in 5 seconds anyway.

Also, a non-reborn BM is much more useful than a non-reborn sin because HF, so you should consider that instead. Even if it's not demon it's more than time enough to kill all bosses if you're in a squad.
  • beatthegame
    beatthegame Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you're rebirthed and can't solo FC, you shouldn't be talking about other ppls skills and gears lol.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:chuckle>> This has got to be a troll thread and (OP)<<b:chuckle

PS: +1 to everything that everyone else said to ya about the (multiplier factor) incase you actually were serious about your (OP)>> Because trust us, it gos back to full-on dropsville for Xp once ya get back to 100th....b:chuckle
  • Nikitok - Raging Tide
    Nikitok - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I just CONFIRMED that you are nab
    I just CONFIRMED however that there IS nerf for non reborn with a reborn in squad. IJS its not hard to figure out. I killed a mob in FC with a reborn near the same lvl as me and i am reborn. I was lvl 99 the other person was 94. I got 1100 Exp from the mob and the other person got 1045. when i killed it with a non reborn that was lvl 95 i got 1095 and the NON reborn lvl 95 got 420 exp. When i solo the mob i get 1790 exp. Im not good at math but using those number im sure one of you number smart peeps can figure out that there IS nerf for non reborns from reborns in a squad.

HOWEVER i am NOT condoning not squading with non reborns. While i understand it is clearly not good to squad with them for FC runs and such for the obvious loss to exp, there is no reason for people to not squad with them for bh runs and such....they still need to get their bhs done too so be nice help out your fellow gamer ijs.

Anyone that can do the math with the above provided number to maybe determine the actual ratio of nerf would be appreciated.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\pwi[/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Never noticed any nerf or anything

I enjoy to run FC more with those who haven't reborn..than the ones who have reborn
  • SpasticCat - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    This sit he problem with video games, a whole bunch of people who already have difficulty with reality have a hard time facing it, I guess I should have expected it. Duh on my part.

Oh, by the way everyone, I love how you all took little bits and pieces of what I said broke up and used it all out of context. That is so awesome of you all. It is totally what Yahoo! news does, you should be proud. b:victory
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This sit he problem with video games, a whole bunch of people who already have difficulty with reality have a hard time facing it, I guess I should have expected it. Duh on my part.

Oh, by the way everyone, I love how you all took little bits and pieces of what I said broke up and used it all out of context. That is so awesome of you all. It is totally what Yahoo! news does, you should be proud. b:victory

No. You looked like an egocentric self righteous stuck up nerd snob with some kind of inferiority complex. It has nothing to do with how anyone broke up and took it all out of context.

I rather squad with noobs and die 100 times than squad with a freaking snob like you and blow through an instance in 5 seconds.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well...I don't know about that when I can just duo an instance w/ a friend and not die 100 times.

Play with friends, otherwise game is just bot-astic.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SpasticCat - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    No. You looked like an egocentric self righteous stuck up nerd snob with some kind of inferiority complex. It has nothing to do with how anyone broke up and took it all out of context.

I rather squad with noobs and die 100 times than squad with a freaking snob like you and blow through an instance in 5 seconds.

Well, that is on you then isn't it? Just leave me out of that mess. You can be stuck n FCC for hours on end for one run, I want nothing to do with that hot mess.

Also LOL@ 5 seconds...nice over exaggeration there. if it is not twisting the words of others to fit your own agenda it is hyperbole, OR BOTH!

Anything to discredit those with other points of view I guess? Whatever floats your boat(or sinks it if that is what you like).

ROFL
    edited January 2014
    Well, that is on you then isn't it? Just leave me out of that mess. You can be stuck n FCC for hours on end for one run, I want nothing to do with that hot mess.

Also LOL@ 5 seconds...nice over exaggeration there. if it is not twisting the words of others to fit your own agenda it is hyperbole, OR BOTH!

Anything to discredit those with other points of view I guess? Whatever floats your boat(or sinks it if that is what you like).

ROFL

To be fair, the hyperbole was very cumplimenting to you, so saying it was used to discredit anyone would be stupid.

Well...I don't know about that when I can just duo an instance w/ a friend and not die 100 times.

Play with friends, otherwise game is just bot-astic.

Listen to her, for she is wise.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Wow u are all really dense lol. You actually took this post seriously? ROFL god i hardly play pwi anymore or at least my amount of caring for this **** game is very slim but you all helped prove my point. Rather than trying to help me out you all started talking down about me. I KNOW there isnt nerf i was making a point. Youre all greedy selfish pricks. And you wonder why this game sucks balls? You all just took a ride on the derp train hope u dont hit ur head on the way off. Jerks....maybe if u spent HALF as much time offering help to people instead of ridiculing them like u just did me this game would be alot more fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpasticCat - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Wow u are all really dense lol. You actually took this post seriously? ROFL god i hardly play pwi anymore or at least my amount of caring for this **** game is very slim but you all helped prove my point. Rather than trying to help me out you all started talking down about me. I KNOW there isnt nerf i was making a point. Youre all greedy selfish pricks. And you wonder why this game sucks balls? You all just took a ride on the derp train hope u dont hit ur head on the way off. Jerks....maybe if u spent HALF as much time offering help to people instead of ridiculing them like u just did me this game would be alot more fun.

Funny, see, I thought they were ripping me...

How dare we post on an open general discussion forum!
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    He's like this all the time, which is why I blocked him in game when he insulted my best friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    He's like this all the time, which is why I blocked him in game when he insulted my best friend.

LOL very effective that u block me in game to talk trash to me on forums. The point is people are jerks....most of the people that posted on this thread dont care about anyone but themselves. That in itself is the biggest issue with the game. Yet of course IM the nab for posting this cuz i pointed out others flaws awww boo hoo. Maybe you people should learn to help each other rather than ranting and looking for reasons to trash each other. You dont have to like the person to help them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    *sigh* And now of course I am blocking you on the forums as well, bye T. f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Since this is apparently a troll thread, I'm going to shut this down. Don't need flamebait being taken as truth and affecting other people's gameplay. Closed.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.