Options
PVM_only - Sanctuary
PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
simply putted

get rid of the auto-culti

or

get a damm better server

the game is all laggy from all the bots. ppl that actually play the game cant play anymore ty to the lagg all the bots make... you are not PWCN to make auto culti....
i will see ppl campare this to the goons glitch cause it will make some players rage cause they cant play, due to the ones that have like 25 bots in use (and yes i know a few that have 15 and even more on at the same time even rules says 2 i think)
Post edited by PVM_only - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    When I bot I don`t lag unless I see another player entering my area, then the fun starts, low fps and the works, PWI has always been laggy, the result of hosting their servers in Somalia.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Worst lag is near Lumi on the Virulent/Sadistic Wraiths where competing bot wars caused one person to put about 8 of their accounts botting so other people have put bots to block them. About 15 bots warring over daily quest mobs and nothing left for people who actually play the game.

I enjoy the bot program and find it profitable but at the same time I understand it's killing the game. When you have 54 people on in your faction and know at least 40+ are bots there is something wrong.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    When I bot I don`t lag unless I see another player entering my area, then the fun starts, low fps and the works, PWI has always been laggy, the result of hosting their servers in Somalia.

No, that's probably more related to your own video card's performance, or lack thereof. Turn your Effects detail down a little, it'll really help.

And to end those idiotic bots: Again: Cloud of coin. Put some 40 drops of 1GP above those gits, and you're done. Anything set to pick stuff up in your range will be completely frozen for at least 3 minutes, which gives you plenty of time to pick off a few of them mobs. Heck, if you're lucky one of the gits will even fall over due to them preferring to fail at picking up gold over killing something that's trying to beat their automated behinds into pulp.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Remove the ****. Too much drama over people being greedy and blocking others from doing quests.

Who the **** thought this bot was a good idea with our community...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    DO NOT remove it, but make dq droppable despite of guardian scrolls.b:laugh
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    DO NOT remove it, but make dq droppable despite of guardian scrolls.b:laugh

auto-cultivator are never in pk... unless the gm's make this same has -Ponyville- able to pk even if blue name... blue name drops nothings but dies, that way we could kill the abusers from auto-culti.

and from the other reply the auto-culti was developed to make the game more atractive for the asian players cause they normally do bots in other games so its a way to call them here but instead they killed (even more) the game cause the server (hardware) sucks and they dont upgrade it.

for pwi the solution was simply to remove the damm bot, that wouldfi the drama, lag, and we could actually have players playing and not 1M users logged beeing 900k users bots
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    autobot it NOT a problem
    i go to sleep - autobot
    i go to work - autobot
    good way of making money :)
    fairy boxes disabled = need a decent coin income/bhs always sucked with chips as 90% of reward
    makes ppl have a life instead i can do alot more stuff while still gaining income :)
    puts on same position as illegal abusers used to be known some who made r9r +12 that way and never got banned

multi client IS a problem (talking big time 2 clients is very good but 60 clients is ..)

50 accounts logged in same time thats always been an issue even with no autobot.. how you think some ppl get those multiple billions?? 3 catshops nw 3 catshop josd 10 catshops event 2 catshops mirages 3 catshops token 2 catshops oht 5 catshops apothecary 4 catshops grass 3 catshops mats 6 catshops charms 4 catshops orbs 15 catshops gst etc.

that has been so for the entire 5 years that ive played, some of those ppl quit game after getting endgame cos got bored in the end.. that is indeed illegal and unfair. and nothing was done about that.. some ppl still play and still get unimaginable amounts of income..
    would be so jelous and qq more about it but i never cared much really :)
    i enjoy my 1 catshop 1 autobot 2 hours per day of gameplay with gf and no hardcore no-lifing :)

edit: about lag - tws lag, autobot - seriously??
    about being ksed the quest mobs - seriously???? how thick must a man be not to outsmart the autobot to kill a mob :D
    i dont understand why would some ppl put autobots in quest areas tho thats just stupid u get ksed/stuck/towned/killed/flamed at theres no point in doing that unless ur too lazy to click on mob and do it just for few mobs to get the quest done urself :) i do it those areas where i find no ppl so its perfect for getting exp and money :)
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    autobot it NOT a problem
    i go to sleep - autobot
    i go to work - autobot
    good way of making money :)
    fairy boxes disabled = need a decent coin income/bhs always sucked with chips as 90% of reward
    makes ppl have a life instead i can do alot more stuff while still gaining income :)
    puts on same position as illegal abusers used to be known some who made r9r +12 that way and never got banned

multi client IS a problem (talking big time 2 clients is very good but 60 clients is ..)

about being ksed the quest mobs - seriously???? how thick must a man be not to outsmart the autobot to kill a mob :D
    i dont understand why would some ppl put autobots in quest areas tho thats just stupid u get ksed/stuck/towned/killed/flamed at theres no point in doing that unless ur too lazy to click on mob and do it just for few mobs to get the quest done urself :) i do it those areas where i find no ppl so its perfect for getting exp and money :)

>I cant play the game to make coin, so the game should play my character for me while I'm gone!

>Its the only way to make coin now because muh farming avenues are ruined!

>Anyone who spends time ingame farming instead of botting has no life!

>You should waste time distracting the bots to get your quests done, its not hard!

Auto-bot sympathizers pls go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • nechick
    nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    in mu opinion auto bots are not the problem with the lag on the server. we lagged bad before we got the botter. The botter has some issues yes but it is a good aletnative to even out the playing field. as far as botting quest mobs is there a mob that isnt a quest mob? NO there isnt. they are all quest mobs.SIMPLY PUT DONT LIKE IT DONT USE IT BUT DONT RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US!
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    best thing i like it cos it lets ppl do other stuff aka live.. if you count how much time u actually spend near computer playing pwi alone what is humanity overall transforming into :) i remmember being a kid skipping school sometimes to play computer with friends and 1 of them got irl coma for 3 days after playing non stop day and night :) there has been a few ppl even on news who actaully died of it.. if u put on autobot and begin doing other stuff u open ur eyes and see other ppl around you and other things to do :) game is good i love it and use alot of time in it too but it shouldnt consume entire lifestyle :)
    p.s. reason for not banning multiclients is that the game looks as if more ppl play it and is artificially boosted population aka 50 catshops so i understand the reasoning behind that even if some1 gets unfairly rich that way.. but well.. its another topic and is debatable :)
    autobot rocks while i sleep if noone kills me ;P
    b:victory
  • Wazwaz - Sanctuary
    Wazwaz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    well im auto-botting in area with 5 other pplz botting in it, and 2 cleints up and still no lag, 380 ping and 35 fps
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    >I cant play the game to make coin, so the game should play my character for me while I'm gone!

Obviously, the game developers are not in agreement with you. Ergo, if the above holds true for you, PWI is no longer the game for you, and -you- should go.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Icy_snow - Archosaur
    Icy_snow - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    simply putted

get rid of the auto-culti

or

get a damm better server

the game is all laggy from all the bots. ppl that actually play the game cant play anymore ty to the lagg all the bots make... you are not PWCN to make auto culti....
    i will see ppl campare this to the goons glitch cause it will make some players rage cause they cant play, due to the ones that have like 25 bots in use (and yes i know a few that have 15 and even more on at the same time even rules says 2 i think)

Please leave the game if you dont like it, or change a better PC to face the problem. I rather think auto- cluti is a great idea for ppl who is working full time and still got there game played.

>You should waste time distracting the bots to get your quests done, its not hard!

If you feel no life, than try it harder to make out your life, or ppl like you should go or leave the game!
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Lol guys just kill the bots bring bosses over to their area lol my friend does it all the timeb:thanks
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i only use the auto-culti when i have to go out or cook dinner or babysit and everytime i come back there are people ruinning it and taking my drops/mobs

if they gonna fix it, it should make it so you can only pick up your own drops/coins and kill mobs no one else is atking cause its annoying when my toon is killing mobs and here comes another toon finishing it off before me
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I like it, but don't like this unlimited time.

Think would better if there is some limitation in bot time (ups I mean auto-cultivation). 4 - 5 hours per day would be enough and would help solve some problems.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The botting system havent bothered me and I've enjoyed it so far... I do see a lot of bots around on the map but I have never been bothered by them when playing. It can be a bit tricky to find a botting place sometimes though, sometimes turns out to be a lot of ks'ing.

Think would better if there is some limitation in bot time (ups I mean auto-cultivation). 4 - 5 hours per day would be enough and would help solve some problems.

--Moves on to one of my other 8 Lv100+ alts--
    :3
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

that, altho id say more like 3-4h limitation at most

ik they prolly wont take out bot option anytime soon, but PLEASE disable it IN MORAI MAP
    its so fking annoying when all those greedy r999 csers bot with their 8+ toons each on quest-mob spots and u can barely get ur quest done within an hour cos they keep 1shotting everything around u
    its just so unfair for every1 who just wants to do their quests w/o needing max gear
  • Ftelia - Dreamweaver
    Ftelia - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    bots are a Awesome! do not touch the autoculti system 90% of ppl love it! thats why server is full of botting ppl. and there is a 10% of ppl that will just QQ about everything. ty.
  • Icy_snow - Archosaur
    Icy_snow - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    shashahah wrote: »
    that, altho id say more like 3-4h limitation at most

ik they prolly wont take out bot option anytime soon, but PLEASE disable it IN MORAI MAP
    its so fking annoying when all those greedy r999 csers bot with their 8+ toons each on quest-mob spots and u can barely get ur quest done within an hour cos they keep 1shotting everything around u
    its just so unfair for every1 who just wants to do their quests w/o needing max gear

If your internet is fast enough, you could do one thing to make them using town portal back to nearest city, by killing all the mobs the bot is going to kill. Auto-culti will send player back to base if there is no mobs around them.

Again, it is basically your own problem of not knowing well about the auto-culti system!b:surrender
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    lol cant u read? non-r999 toons dont have the slightest chance about this, and killing all mobs around would require to also pick up all the coins, cos if the bot has nothing to do it goes for the coins first
    and its not like u can kill mobs faster than a r999 +12 archer AND pick all the coins at the same time when mobs respawn within like 15-20secs xD

and it shouldnt be "my own problem of not knowing well about the auto-culti system" in the first place, given theres a lot of ppl complaing about this
  • Keileena_PL - Harshlands
    Keileena_PL - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Are you visiting Archosaur City then? :P

I dont think bot's are causing lags. Lags were always in this game. If your computer and fps is slowing down when u see few ppl on the map, problem is with your stuff, not with game :P

Btw that should be an answer to Angel_Spawn:

"When I bot I don`t lag unless I see another player entering my area, then the fun starts, low fps and the works, PWI has always been laggy, the result of hosting their servers in Somalia.''

Sorry for mistake :P
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If questing is really such a problem, just drop lots of '1 coin' on ground, they will try pick it up but cant right away... Will give you enough time to kill some mobs of the cost of maybe 10 coin lol
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If questing is really such a problem, just drop lots of '1 coin' on ground, they will try pick it up but cant right away... Will give you enough time to kill some mobs of the cost of maybe 10 coin lol

Trick to combat this is to have 200m coins in inventory, I observed 1 sin in morai he doesn`t pick up coins or gear only dq`s and trick with dq`s is to divide them into separate pieces that cover the entire inventory so you do`t have any free slots, then you can lure the bot away only with specific dq points dropped by the mobs in area and if the bot has a small range it will be futile, if the bot doesn`t glitch you can make an insane income until the weapon breaks.
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Arguments:

Bot should be removed because only high levels with OP gear are good at it.

Bot should be removed because gold is getting inflated.

Bot should be removed because they are killing ALL of the quest mobs making questing IMPOSSIBLE.

Bot should be removed because the time is unlimited.

Bot should be removed because it is making people selfish and greedy.

I completely disagree with all of the above.

I have two clients running right now as we speak, neither of them are rank 9, or even rank8r, one of them is only in G12 gear, the other is in a mix of G12 through G15 and neither of them have any competition where they are botting at.

Gold is inflated? So? It isn't the first time and it won;t be the last. The new bot system isn't even the sole reason, it is merely a contributing factor.

All the quest mobs are getting killed? You are kidding right? Tell me you are kidding? You are completely over exaggerating this issue, I have never in all of my travels been anywhere where ANY bot, be it rank 9 or r9rrr +12 can kill everything fast enough to halt all quest progress. Pure hyperbole is what this argument is. liars, the whole lot of you using this as your argument against it, straight up liars.

Who cares about the time limit or the lack of a time limit? Weapons break long before the maximum 166 hours can be used anyway. Time should be limited to 2-3 hours a day? Seriously? That isn't even enough time for my weapon to break.

The bot is making people selfish and greedy. This just made me laugh, I honestly thing the person who posted this as their argument against botting was joking. I will address it anyway. THIS COMMUNITY WAS ALREADY THE MOST SELFISH AND GREEDY COMMUNITY I HAVE EVER SEEN, YEARS BEFORE THE BOT SYSTEM WAS EVEN THOUGH OF. I have no idea how you draw the line from bot to greedy here, I just can't see how you get there. I tried to see it though your eyes as best I could, I just cannot wrap my head around it.

So in summary, from where I sit, anyone using any of these arguments, and I think I got them all here, looks like they are insanely delusional to me. They are imagining circumstances that do not exist, lying to cover it and then denying, if all that fails they just blame something that is not even related to it. They should run for political office here in the U.S., they would fit right in.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This game is now full of mindless zombies killing NPCs. I cannot go to VoS and kill the mobs I used to because now I have 3 bots killing everything. Spiders are also being killed by an army of bots too, so you cannot use your cleric to AoE the mobs (like I used to do 2 years ago).

The botting system may look nice, but to have a server full of AFK players doesn't help PWI at all.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

The bot is making people selfish and greedy. This just made me laugh, I honestly thing the person who posted this as their argument against botting was joking. I will address it anyway. THIS COMMUNITY WAS ALREADY THE MOST SELFISH AND GREEDY COMMUNITY I HAVE EVER SEEN, YEARS BEFORE THE BOT SYSTEM WAS EVEN THOUGH OF. I have no idea how you draw the line from bot to greedy here, I just can't see how you get there. I tried to see it though your eyes as best I could, I just cannot wrap my head around it.

So in summary, from where I sit, anyone using any of these arguments, and I think I got them all here, looks like they are insanely delusional to me. They are imagining circumstances that do not exist, lying to cover it and then denying, if all that fails they just blame something that is not even related to it. They should run for political office here in the U.S., they would fit right in.

The introduction of a bot, does not force players to use it, so it cannot make people selfish or greedy.

But the number of people who use it, shows that there are a large number of Lazy, Selfish, Greedy and Stupid people out there who just cannot see beyond their own greed, as to why its a negative to introduce a method to bypass one of the main game mechanics which makes this game an MMORPG and Not an MMOFPS/TPS.

Once again I will leave this here.
    My prior post

Lets go the whole Hog.
    PWI Full Bot Wars next expansion Please. b:laugh
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle