Morai-Server is nearly unplayable

Comments

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    if they dont fix PV before my dreamchaser necklace expires (got trough charge rewards)

i am gonna **** YOU UP PWI b:angry

CMon Hot don't get too pissed about it. I already lost 2 days (make it 3 if it doesn't work today as well) and thats nearly 200m EXP for me. Well we all got a lot of troubles because of this mess but crying won't help us now.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mhm. Threatening the folks who'll have to fix it. Sure. That'll motivate em. Also, avoiding swearfilter... Modly mods, do your thing? b:pleased
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • sansamsansam
    sansamsansam Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    if they dont fix PV before my dreamchaser necklace expires (got trough charge rewards)

Dear PWI,

ATTENTION

We know that you have neglected to pay attention to your servers but this concerns your own safety; Hot is going to **** YOU UP.
    Hide yo wife, hide yo children. b:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hot really seems on fire b:shocked

Don't scare the people who might help us please b:surrender
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014

PWI now u are doomed ijs xDDDD
    b:laughb:cuteb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    We could use another doing from PWE just right now. Loads of ppl are stuck again in Morai and other instances unable to even log in. Somethings need to be done definitly.

The thing I just don't get is that someone did something yesterday. Something was done by an actual person. But why doesn't this person do anything now or havn't done anything by now? That's weired. I really hope we could have closer contact we the EU-Team. Just like in politics so I fear. Everyone stucks their heads into sand and don't wanna be the ones to blame...but we already blame them...kinda like they just don't wanna realise this xDDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    its just that i buried myself in fc for too long and if pv remains bugged i ll never see the light again b:shocked
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mhm. Threatening the folks who'll have to fix it. Sure. That'll motivate em. Also, avoiding swearfilter... Modly mods, do your thing? b:pleased

there seems to be something being stuck somewhere. and it seems to sit deep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • laxara
    laxara Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hot, at least you can do something. i can't even login my character.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    a minute of silence for our fellow brothers stuck in the friendz... in the bugzone
    (since more than a week)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    I'm going to die...just right now...look what I found from our German CM...just a few hours ago in a random Christmas picture Contest or w/e.

He wrote something about a Christmas PC-Picture contest. He completely ignored any thread concerning the server problems...and he said that their...wait for it....!OFFICE! decided on the winners of the contest...

So there is a freaking OFFICE and there are people actually working there but what the heck are they doing? The heck's going on!?

here's the link to the thread so you can see it with your own eyes...

http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=52072
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    *finds thread and google translates*

So... well... that's awkward. Three threads in the same section about the issue asking for a sign of life before he posted and yet they were totally overlooked.

On a relevant side note, I think things with the instances will get actually taken care of during maintenance and that the restart was a temporary thing to let people get a chance to get out. That's just my own guess though, so if you spread news on that make sure you add that it's not anything official or the like. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    *finds thread and google translates*

So... well... that's awkward. Three threads in the same section about the issue asking for a sign of life before he posted and yet they were totally overlooked.

On a relevant side note, I think things with the instances will get actually taken care of during maintenance and that the restart was a temporary thing to let people get a chance to get out. That's just my own guess though, so if you spread news on that make sure you add that it's not anything official or the like. b:surrender

I can only think about one thing...our CM might be frustrated. To be honest. Everything he posted...any event...each announcement...if 1 or 2 people actually did respond to those...then it would have been alot. OFC it is frustrating if no one in your playerbase gives a damn about the things that get posted...but to duck and run when the Community is really in need...is well kinda unbelievable.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    I can only think about one thing...our CM might be frustrated. To be honest. Everything he posted...any event...each announcement...if 1 or 2 people actually did respond to those...then it would have been alot. OFC it is frustrating if no one in your playerbase gives a damn about the things that get posted...but to duck and run when the Community is really in need...is well kinda unbelievable.

Yeah. In all honesty, that was the reason why, in the past, mods and people over here used to tell people from the EU servers to post on their forums. They never really seemed that active back then taking quick glances at them from time to time.

Though with the current issues going on, it'd be nice for them to show up and say something related to the issues. Shame those forums don't have mods who can help like this one does.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    I'm going to die...just right now...look what I found from our German CM...just a few hours ago in a random Christmas picture Contest or w/e.

He wrote something about a Christmas PC-Picture contest. He completely ignored any thread concerning the server problems...and he said that their...wait for it....!OFFICE! decided on the winners of the contest...

So there is a freaking OFFICE and there are people actually working there but what the heck are they doing? The heck's going on!?

here's the link to the thread so you can see it with your own eyes...

http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=52072

I guess that I will have to check the french forum because this is typically what they could do... Actually this is exactly what they did during the "final compensation" gate !
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Whistler - Morai
    Whistler - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    most people use these forums as most don't speak French or german. morai is supposed to be English speaking server now, yet we don't get an English forum, so most don't bother to use the translate button on a forum used by none. please save our souls and fix it hehe
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Yeah. In all honesty, that was the reason why, in the past, mods and people over here used to tell people from the EU servers to post on their forums. They never really seemed that active back then taking quick glances at them from time to time.

Though with the current issues going on, it'd be nice for them to show up and say something related to the issues. Shame those forums don't have mods who can help like this one does.

You know Kossy (: You can always come to our side (: Would love having you around. The forums would get so crowded again...just think about it...it would be great.

Ok, we always got a kinda lack in Information. The ones that were used to use the US Forums still did. I originate from Sanctuary for example. Many many others came from other US Servers as well. Only a handful germans actually played the game and you know...we germans are most likely not the kin dof ppl that troll around in forums much...well I guess except for me.

In all honesty. If I hadn't looked into the forums here I would have missed tons of Informations and stuff. Who can blame the players? A seperate homepage and client was faulty to begin with. Just a marginal amount of ppl actually use that stuff.

But we should not forget that those working in the EU are still employees of PWE. So the management here somewhat decides what they have to do. So the main power of control lies still here in the US and so it comes that the whole responsibility lies right here as well. That's just my thoughts...but I think it's just like that.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    most people use these forums as most don't speak French or german. morai is supposed to be English speaking server now, yet we don't get an English forum, so most don't bother to use the translate button on a forum used by none. please save our souls and fix it hehe
    That's only applied to German forum. French one has had an English section since at least the first time I checked it. Which was either a few weeks or a couple of months after servers opened. Don't remember which but they were still considered super new at the time. b:chuckle
    You know Kossy (: You can always come to our side (: Would love having you around. The forums would get so crowded again...just think about it...it would be great.
    Nah. I just equally point out issues when I see them with either us or PWE. Yay for being in the middle somewhere for some reason.

Ok, we always got a kinda lack in Information. The ones that were used to use the US Forums still did. I originate from Sanctuary for example. Many many others came from other US Servers as well. Only a handful germans actually played the game and you know...we germans are most likely not the kin dof ppl that troll around in forums much...well I guess except for me.

In all honesty. If I hadn't looked into the forums here I would have missed tons of Informations and stuff. Who can blame the players? A seperate homepage and client was faulty to begin with. Just a marginal amount of ppl actually use that stuff.

But we should not forget that those working in the EU are still employees of PWE. So the management here somewhat decides what they have to do. So the main power of control lies still here in the US and so it comes that the whole responsibility lies right here as well. That's just my thoughts...but I think it's just like that.
    The homepage thing is actually kinda normal for multilingual sites, or at least the majority I run across. The forum information stuff, though... yeah as time's gone on that's been less and less synched up. I can kinda understand why on both sides (people used to thee forums being hesitant to leave and lack of visible feedback causing apathy/stress respectively) so it really is a shame that things have come to a point where they're like this.

Dunno enough about how PWE handles international branches to really comment on that part, though. I'd assume you're right given logic but logic doesn't always work the way a person expects when they lack full information.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Guess what ?
    I don't know why I didn't see that yesterday (maybe too much spam) but I found a member of French PWI Team saying there are working on it (no post from him this week though)

Here (get ready)
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No, Morai is not supposed to be English speaking server, it's supposed to be English, French and German speaking server.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Guess what ?
    I don't know why I didn't see that yesterday (maybe too much spam) but I found a member of French PWI Team saying there are working on it (no post from him this week though)

Here (get ready)

The hell...well thats great news is it...so we can actually expect something to happen at the next maint (: yay
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    The hell...well thats great news is it...so we can actually expect something to happen at the next maint (: yay
    Guess what ?

Here (get ready)

Hooray! Communication and it makes my guess seem accurate. b:victory
  • poupousse
    edited January 2014
    Guess what ?

Here (get ready)
    You mean the guy who then said TT problems should have been fixed and kept silent when RoR and other maps problems appeared b:question
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014

Give it a try

You could say it looks deserted but you can't write that it doesn't exist
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • poupousse
    edited January 2014
    Hooray! Communication and it makes my guess seem accurate. b:victory
    Sorry, you're wrong, he didn't reset anything yesterday and didn't talk again.
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    poupousse wrote: »
    Sorry, you're wrong, he didn't reset anything and didn't talk again.

Did you see what my guess was before responding? According to the guess I made, wait until Maint. And as it hasn't been a full week since the response the guy made... It has a chance. b:chuckle
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Oh yeah. I said that half ironically and I mentionned he didn't post anything this week.
    He might currently be out of office because no french annoucement has been made yet regarding the screenshots (or poems or whatever) contest
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • poupousse
    edited January 2014
    Did you see what my guess was before responding? According to the guess I made, wait until Maint. And as it hasn't been a full week since the response the guy made... It has a chance. b:chuckle
    Ok for your guess but can you explain why some instances actually have been reset ( http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1030272&postcount=8 ) before maintenance ? And why no instances were reset yesterday after you talked to a GM who answered he will try to reach an engineer for a other reset before TW's ?
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    poupousse wrote: »
    Ok for your guess but can you explain why some instances actually have been reset ( http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1030272&postcount=8 ) before maintenance ? And why no instances were reset yesterday after you talked to a GM who answered he will try to reach an engineer for a other reset before TW's ?
    Actually, they did temporarily get reset. Just things got screwy again shortly after when dailies reset for some reason. Hence:
    I think things with the instances will get actually taken care of during maintenance and that the restart was a temporary thing to let people get a chance to get out. That's just my own guess though
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Yes lot of maps have been reset yesterday and all people unstuck.
    This has been broken again few moment after because the root cause is still here.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~