"Could not log in to server" ?

Options
BloodMaid - Momaganon
BloodMaid - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Anyone else having that issue? Whenever im trying to log into my account, i keep getting this message. Well, i can log in and im seeing my characters. But whenever im trying to log in from the character selection this message shows up and im kicked out. On my Alts account, however, i can log in without problems. All that on Morai btw ....
Post edited by BloodMaid - Momaganon on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    close the client completely and restart again.
    I had a problem like that when my pc went into complete sleep mode after updating
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I always reboot after patching/verifying. Not sure if they ever fixed the memory leak in the patcher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodMaid - Momaganon
    BloodMaid - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    close the client completely and restart again.
    I had a problem like that when my pc went into complete sleep mode after updating

Doesnt work either, but i think i know whats the problem. I was with my Main in 29 when i logged off and since the dungeons are broken right now, this may be the reason why i cant log on her. Ty anyways.

I think the thread can be closed now b:surrender
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Doesnt work either, but i think i know whats the problem. I was with my Main in 29 when i logged off and since the dungeons are broken right now, this may be the reason why i cant log on her. Ty anyways.

I think the thread can be closed now b:surrender

Not only are they having some issues, but the maps are different too. You may just need to send in a ticket so they can put your toon on the world map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    my friend is also having this problem she had dcd in abba last night before update and now she cant log her main today(the one in abba) but her alts can log just fine (also on morai server)
  • rodger9806
    rodger9806 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    My character is stuck in hellb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It's part of the server issues that have been around for 3 weeks now, please see Morai-Server is nearly unplayable for more.
  • Spectralis - Sanctuary
    Spectralis - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I logged in today (1/6/14) at 10am, and sanctuary server was working fine,
    after some absence from the game, i returned at 6:00pm and the first thing i noticed
    was that my toon wasn't able to attack, later, i couldn't whisper to my guild.

Finally, my toon, wasn't able to move as commanded, i thought on re-boostin my comp.
    which i did and the problem persisted.

As for loggin in, i can do it fine, but the commands seem to be afected, simply
    the toon doesn't respond to them.
  • Lnnocent - Morai
    Lnnocent - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Have the same issue. As Long they dont fix the maps :> we are supposed to Play our alts ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]