Morai Reflection Broken?

Salmonslappa - Morai
Salmonslappa - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Hello~
So i went into realm of reflection came back a few hours later and i was disconnected...
so ok that shouldn't really happen but fair enough it's not the first time, then when i try to log back in 'my character is still logged in' no problem.

So i force login, still telling me my char is logged in. So i log in on dreamweaver and with no trouble whatsoever, so i go back to Morai... This time i can log in to the character select screen.

Here's the problem, even though i'm on the char select and i click 'start' to log on, it does nothing... like literally nothing, i can press start and it kind of selects it so you can't press it again yet it doesn't log me in. I've tried logging in to other chars on the same account and it does the same thing.

With that said, anyone else got this problem? Is Realm of Reflection broken on Morai?
anyone know how to fix my little dilemma?
Post edited by Salmonslappa - Morai on

Comments

• pickelpetra
    pickelpetra Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi, after login into the account and selecting a character to play with game does NOT START after clicking start. Client just stays in the character selection screen.
    Tried this with different installations on diffenrent machines.

b:shocked
  • Salmonslappa - Morai
    Salmonslappa - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yup that's exactly the same situation as mine, stuck in char select.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Realm of Reflection instance is broken on Morai. Same issue as with some other instances. See: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1658971
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    *Morai + EU + Aeu
    *Twilight Temple
    *Abaddon
    *Hell
    *Faction Base
    *Warsong Earthboss (so you cannot get weapons/inscription boss)
    *Lunar
    *Santa event bugged since release
    *realm of reflection
    *flowsilver palace

That sums it up for now.
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yay 50% of the instances in the entire game broken and ever more people stuck unable to play. Way to go b:angry.
  • Ismen - Morai
    Ismen - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yesterday in realm of reflection today can't login i go off from this bugged ****. Why charge zen option is not bugged??
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Anyways, it's 4 AM for the staff around here so I'll have to wait until someone I can get in touch with is actually awake to see if they can tell the EU staff to do whatever needs to be done to at least get a temporary fix for some of this.

Current time for them is 7AM so if we're lucky I'll be able to get in touch with one relatively soon. In the meantime, since there's already several threads about this, I'll direct you to the largest ongoing one.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.