price for getting s card set

Ignathas - Sanctuary
Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
its 1% to get it from S card normal
its 2% to get it from S card with flowsilver
basically 500 gold = 1 s card so 500 eur = 1 s card or 2s cards if u farm flowsilver for 2 months.
if u want specifically a SET bonus and u have 5 s cards already to get 6th card u need from 50 s cards available 50 chances x 500 eur/500 gold = 25000 gold or 25000 euro roughly..
thats just for 1 specific s card cos u might get same S card 10 times in a row..
how does a poor kid ever gets that? the only way to get an s card is via packs = irl money/gold traded.. thats 500 euros for Any kind of s card, a chance.. average salary in europe is like 1000 eur. per month?
think some1 was high as an airoplane implementing the prices/chances well i dont think im high atm but should be roughly the pricing :P
another question would be S+ cards :D
Post edited by Ignathas - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Day 1 = bunch of people nearly or already full S cards... So Pwi Happy.

Guess we in Europe are just underpaid xD
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Day 1 = bunch of people nearly or already full S cards... So Pwi Happy.

Guess we in Europe are just less **** xD

corrected

Income is irrelevant. On a lucky day, i might make enough money to buy full R9. Doesnt mean im going to spend a single penny on an overpriced pay to win game.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Day 1 = bunch of people nearly or already full S cards...

LIEb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • Loooozz - Sanctuary
    Loooozz - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Booootttttttt more and buy gold stop QQing
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    it used to be possible to buy endgame gear if u sell ur kidney or a new car.. now even if u sell a house its close to impossible, have to be a legit millionaire irl to be able to cs that :) even those richiest ingame who have 50 illegal catshops everyday cant manage to get it i think max so far on sanctuary is 1 set of a cards and 3 s cards some1 has, and its nothing compared to chances of getting an s card set.. i spent like 200-300 gold only got 2 A cards with my luck 1 of them was same slot so couldnt use :P i wonder if any1 ever manages to get s set on any server :) or s+ set :D not gms ofc but us mortals :P
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Maybe it'll get cheaper over time, back then r8 was also pricey, reputation was hard to come by, nowadays it's easy and even being sold in cash shop. There are also warsoul weapon, r9, recast, now this Cards. What's expensive now could be a **** in the future.

It also buys them more time, so there will be stuffs players still going after and keep the players busy until they come up with new idea for the game.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    LIEb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender

Lie? Come LC and check ^^

About ****** or not.... Well, if you have an income of 10k+ per month or more you can easily waste a couple thousands on CS... Earning less... You can't spend that much without your pocket noticing.

If I was a milionare...
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I already sold both of my kidneys and planing to sell my 3rd to get these S cards.

jk !

pwi make us to freaking gamble just put these cards in boutiq wiht price tags lets say 200 Gold so we can pick which we whant ...

ffs this pwi sstem is like i whana buy new car but i get random one wtf i have money i know what i whant...

i went out to buy porsche 911 but came home with Kia huh

wtf pwi less gamble less
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I already sold both of my kidneys and planing to sell my 3rd to get these S cards.

jk !

pwi make us to freaking gamble just put these cards in boutiq wiht price tags lets say 200 Gold so we can pick which we whant ...

ffs this pwi sstem is like i whana buy new car but i get random one wtf i have money i know what i whant...

i went out to buy porsche 911 but came home with Kia huh

wtf pwi less gamble less

I know right.
    I wouldn't mind it as much if it wasn't random...I mean, you know, at least you know you pay for what you want, even if it costs 2 kidneys.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah lol imagine if they did weapons like this:

☆☆☆ Trial Crossbow - 99.9%
    ★ ★ Demonhunter Bow - 0.0989%
    ★ ★ Nebulous Shooter - 0.001%
    ★ ★ ★ Firmament - 0.0001%
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Yeah lol imagine if they did weapons like this:

☆☆☆ Trial Crossbow - 99.9%
    ★ ★ Demonhunter Bow - 0.0989%
    ★ ★ Nebulous Shooter - 0.001%
    ★ ★ ★ Firmament - 0.0001%

Stop giving them ideas!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Lie? Come LC and check ^^

About ****** or not.... Well, if you have an income of 10k+ per month or more you can easily waste a couple thousands on CS... Earning less... You can't spend that much without your pocket noticing.

If I was a milionare...

I dont get that reasoning. seriously.

If i was a millionaire, i wouls still not spend a penny on a pay to win game. Its like saying if noone saw it you would kill and ****. Ok, sorry its not fare to compare CSers with murderers and rapist. But the point is that it is not about the ability to spend money, it is about your own morals of how to spend your money.

Thinking it is about what you can afford, is a very dangerous way of thinking imo that feeds into the false pride of the CSers and it moves the (gaming)world in directions i dont want it to move.

Again, sorry for discussing the topic. Playing F2P is a choise, i know the game depends on it etc. But it is a sad thing where gaming is going with the explosive growth of pay to win games and i will do my bit of voicing the opposite thoughts, hoping i can have my tiny little influence on this world. I know its hypocrit and i shouldnt even be playing this game.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just pool our money and buy up Wanmei I guess
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    max so far on sanctuary is 1 set of a cards and 3 s cards some1 has

Last time I saw him Bele_wiz had 5 S cards and 1 A. No set bonuses though.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I just wish the cards were able to be traded. It would be so much easier to acquire the desired sets or individual cards from those who farm/buy packs for them and another avenue of income for some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I just wish the cards were able to be traded. It would be so much easier to acquire the desired sets or individual cards from those who farm/buy packs for them and another avenue of income for some.

trade would be good, but what about the VERY basic account stash, really a good set of cards is expensive- this is dooming alt chars to mediocrity at best b:sad

(although id also be annoyed that you could multi farm flowsilver on 1 account n stash then...hmm tough balance)
  • freygin
    edited January 2014
    Is S+ already obtainable now ?

Which npc photos are on the S cards, or even S+ ?
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Agreed :c I mean they're called TRADING cards for a reason, amirite..?

Ah well, it's to be expected that PWI tries making as much cash as possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    freygin wrote: »
    Is S+ already obtainable now ?

Which npc photos are on the S cards, or even S+ ?

S+ doesn't exist, not even in China I don't think.

I think S+ is something they basically made and released for a beta, then decided "hey this is kinda friggin' broken," hence it's not out and might not ever be.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    S+ doesn't exist, not even in China I don't think.

I think S+ is something they basically made and released for a beta, then decided "hey this is kinda friggin' broken," hence it's not out and might not ever be.

Imagine what the full stats are for them b:shocked

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/41084

Im sure we can all dream huh? b:chuckle
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Kalopsia on my server has 5 S cards (two are part of a complect I believe) and 1 A card. Weeeeee!....
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014

I dream about my own private island in the Caribbean. (Protected by heavy artillery drones carrying laser guided missiles that can see above and below the water for potential threats. Shoot first, and forget about the questions later). Dreaming of game items...nah. being OP in a pixellated world is not a big interest.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    I dream about my own private island in the Caribbean. (Protected by heavy artillery drones carrying laser guided missiles that can see above and below the water for potential threats. Shoot first, and forget about the questions later). Dreaming of game items...nah. being OP in a pixellated world is not a big interest.

All that defence is against the tax enforcers from whatever country you're from ? b:laugh
  • freygin
    edited January 2014

Is that S card set ?

Are those the initial stats on them and how big the numbers can grow on those cards ?

Is there any cap on critical hit rate ? With bonus stats from rebirth, card stats, I wonder how many % of critical hit rate is the highest an archer/sin can have by now. b:sad
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    freygin wrote: »
    Is that S card set ?

Are those the initial stats on them and how big the numbers can grow on those cards ?

Is there any cap on critical hit rate ? With bonus stats from rebirth, card stats, I wonder how many % of critical hit rate is the highest an archer/sin can have by now. b:sad

capped crit of 95% is achievable by demon barbs, mystics and fully endgamed sins with powerdash at this moment
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My glorious personality is more valuable than all the S cards combined. b:cute
    I <3 AGOREY
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Agreed :c I mean they're called TRADING cards for a reason, amirite..?

Ah well, it's to be expected that PWI tries making as much cash as possible.

I am kinda wondering how far the greed can go till it pisses playerbase off too badly to be profitable. Lately its been PWEs issues which pissed players off, not really the overpricing of this game, which is kinda ridiculous tbh.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    capped crit of 95% is achievable by demon barbs, mystics and fully endgamed sins with powerdash at this moment

We get 100% from our sunder crit though :)
    So we demon barbs be the exception to the 95% cap b:pleased

(At least it seems to be 100% since 200PV mobs normally all die, but i havent checked it better yet :p)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We get 100% from our sunder crit though :)
    So we demon barbs be the exception to the 95% cap b:pleased

(At least it seems to be 100% since 200PV mobs normally all die, but i havent checked it better yet :p)

It's still probably 95%. Demon Fox Wallop makes all of your attacks crit (if it procs) and when you check the character window it shows 95% :o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    It's still probably 95%. Demon Fox Wallop makes all of your attacks crit (if it procs) and when you check the character window it shows 95% :o

This. It's a hard cap like how APS caps at 5.0 even if you have enough -interval to go higher if the cap didn't exist.
    (Insert fancy image here)