Best of Each Class 2014 Raging Tide

HaxNinja - Heavens Tear
HaxNinja - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Tideswell (East)
A new year falls upon us! With this great expansion, and TW time slots bug, many have withheld on PVP for quite some time to explore the PVE aspect of Primal World and Reawakening.

I would like to ask who, in your personal opinion, plays the best roll within PVP AND PVE for their class?

Please respond with a name and logical reason!

Archer:
Assassin:
Barbarian:
Blademaster:
Cleric:
Mystic:
Psyphic:
Seeker:
Wizard:
Venomancer:

Please refrain from trolling or bashing on others opinion.
Drakon Leader
Levels 105 - 104 - 102
750 Dex R8r
Post edited by HaxNinja - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: Dylena DirtySouth- Archer Legends. These two are pretty much the main reason so many rerolled Archer. Aka all the QQMe dogs that got squashed and rerolled Archer like Nips the bad BM and oh yea CROVV the other bad BM.

Assasin: HESOKA Two shot Arawin LOL.

Barbarian: Man has been playing a long time and always surprises you b:shocked

Blademaster: LadyBlondeh improved a lot and PvPs a lot more than other BMs.

Cleric: Mrs_Ex is pretty good although maxed gear makes good moves in group Pk. but Bantonesa is just as good b:dirty

Mystic: Some Levi mystic i forget the name but Always run into it in NW lol. Two shot DYLENA LOL!!!

Psychich: LuciferV been paying forever still best in our server. Owned MICAH while purged....

Seeker: LiveWire knows how to combo and one shot everything.

Wizard: Nuff_Said always does good in squad not so much 1v1s but still is a beast.

Venomancer: Even before vilead had good gears SHE always played really welll I KNEW HER BEFORE SHE WAS FAMOUS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer:Tuzii
    Assassin:HESOKA
    Barbarian:Man
    Blademaster:jose
    Cleric:cw
    Mystic:leah
    Psychic:luci
    Seeker:livewire
    Wizard:spell
    Venomancer:vilead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Galtero - Raging Tide
    Galtero - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: Impatiens(archer with pure skill)
    Assassin: Hesoka(pvp skill that sky rocket from avg sin to best sin)
    Barbarian:
    Blademaster: Nigo(the only bm on RT that knows his class inside and out)
    Cleric: CW
    Mystic: Terri
    Psychic: Luci(Rules RT with skill and fear)
    Seeker: livewire
    Wizard: Ryougishiki/Spell/Nuff(can't pick 1 over the other)
    Venomancer: Vilead
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Please respond with a name and logical reason!

Archer: xKruelx - clearly doing something right when you've got people like DS, Elveva, Impatiens and this guy's still getting kills and higher in K/D
    Assassin: Kastus
    Barbarian: Man
    Blademaster: Nigoshi plays the best as BM in TW but 1v1 madebyvisa is still the hardest to beat
    Cleric: Elvenne
    Mystic: _Vida_
    Psyphic: LuciferV
    Seeker: HOTSAMA - literally seen things I've not seen from any other seeker
    Wizard: Spell_Caster is the best geared, RyougiShiki was harder to kill though, Leni plays wizard well.
    Venomancer: Vilead - no one else comes close really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't think Rank 9 people should be included here, if you own it then clearly any F2P player can't compete with you, that doesn't make you better, than makes you lazy.
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't think Rank 9 people should be included here, if you own it then clearly any F2P player can't compete with you, that doesn't make you better, than makes you lazy.

No it makes you better.
    You cant compete cause you're gear isnt good enough
    Go be butthurt about sucking somewhere else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I don't think Rank 9 people should be included here, if you own it then clearly any F2P player can't compete with you

*owns R9*
    *is F2P*

... Does this mean that even others who have invested the same effort as I and earned R9 while remaining F2P cannot compete with me in terms of gear? Because that's a rather silly assumption when some may even out-gear me.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    *owns R9*
    *is F2P*

... Does this mean that even others who have invested the same effort as I and earned R9 while remaining F2P cannot compete with me in terms of gear? Because that's a rather silly assumption when some may even out-gear me.

You can't prove that so..bye
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i have some r9 cuz i throw all my bh 100 rewards into packs and get lucky sometimes lol
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    You can't prove that so..bye

And your post is even less possible to prove, but has been widely recognized as something only the horrendously uninformed and/or extravagantly lazy actually believe so... bye.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    And your post is even less possible to prove, but has been widely recognized as something only the horrendously uninformed and/or extravagantly lazy actually believe so... bye.

Kossy wheres the vid of you PKing! You were supposed to record it months ago!!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Kossy wheres the vid of you PKing! You were supposed to record it months ago!!!! b:angry

I accidentally PK'd it. b:sad
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Longknife

All classes, all servers
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    @Reply to OP f:cute

Archer: Elveva Very tanky archer to take down PVP
    Assassin: Theochan Very Skilled Sin, always a pleasure to face her.
    Barbarian: Man Excellent Cata barb and a very brave one too.
    Blademaster: Nigoshi Brave Brave BM and skilled in PK/NW/TW.
    Cleric: Arawin Never seen anything quite like Arawin but I can say this most aggressive cleric PK/NW/TW.
    Mystic:LadyFloral & Terrytini Fun, friendly, and strategic NW.
    Psyphic: Phobik_ & LuciferV & Laja Strong hittter's hard to take down without a Army.
    Seeker: Galphire & Disrupted Very skill and tanky as hell in NW/TW.
    Wizard: Enemy, Spell_Caster Another Strong hard hits, very slippery wizards to get a hold of.
    Venomancer: _Morana_ Very cleaver veno and strategic.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I guess instead of going with the same usual names we see every year, I will post the most improved in 2013 (gear and skill).

Mystic: Shade -knows the class very well in both pve and pvp

Seeker: Keuzinha-listens and works with squad) Hotsama(found out the hard way in NW lol

Veno: UBCNRED-listens in vent, best example of what Veno's should do, perfectly sets up nova

Barb: Poo-barbs are dying out and he is improving weekly from gear to using skills

Cleric: Carl+Iro-Gear has improved alot over the year and they are learning to tank more and
    kite better. In time they'll be the lead of the new wave of op clerics (keep that plume shell up)

Archer: Though bladedtony is annoying as hell, he knows when to stun and kite to keep you from nuking people, digging xtals in NW. If he actually spent time on his toon, he'd be one of the better archers.

Wizard: I don't have much experience with other wizards but there are quite a few good ones that aren't OP and know their limitations in NW and use control skills very well on OP targets. I'll check some names next NW i go to and update this.

BM: The only bms I see nowadays are mbv and jose...another dying class.

Sin: Even though Heso has been on a killing spree, Theo didn't used to bother me too much but now they are a bit of a pain to deal with.

Psychic- Old_Blue for representing sage psy like a boss, and hoodoo for knowing this is just a game and treats it as such.

Sorry If I left anyone out that I frequent with. There are many of new peeps or people that you didn't notice before on the rise. Hope to run into you guys in NW or w/eb:bye
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ok, my turn!

Archer: uhm, Pierce\Cenrick are the ones who bothered me most in NW, they often make the right strategical choice
    Assassin: Theo\Heso, skill+gear reasons
    Barbarian: Man\PureCat, tanky and hittingashell kitties, both fun to 1v1 with
    Blademaster: Morridune, while in group pvp\pk he's always able to support his team
    Cleric: uhmmm...Arawin as the best DD cler, too many nice support ones to choose one
    Mystic: LeahZhen\Terrytini, leah is always ready to help (**** everyone) in NW\TW, well geared and team focused; Terry is just the perfect support Mystic
    Psyphic: LuciferV, he's just a bich lolol...Kiki as a team support-tanky psy
    Seeker: as a one man army seeker LiveWire, as a team seeker RockoRose....i should mention some more ppl but would go out of topic lol
    Wizard: uhm, Enemy was the best 1v1 experience i've had with a Wiz but was months ago
    Venomancer: Charlotte, been following her growth since she impressed me in one of the first nws, she's a threat a fun to play against\with
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Is this name the biggest non-factor thread or are the replies just troll responses?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Is this name the biggest non-factor thread or are the replies just troll responses?

enlighten us with your non troll list :3
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I can't reply to this topic properly since I was gone for the majority of 2013 but here are my top favorites for the interval Jan-June(when i left pwi)

Archer: BoogiePanda
    Assassin: Kastus
    Barbarian: Man
    Blademaster: weiwei
    Cleric: Elvenne
    Mystic: LeahZhen
    Psyphic: LuciferV
    Seeker: HOTSAMA
    Wizard: Spell_Caster
    Venomancer: Kymraja
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I guess instead of going with the same usual names we see every year, I will post the most improved in 2013 (gear and skill).

Seeker: Keuzinha-listens and works with squad) Hotsama(found out the hard way in NW lol

Veno: UBCNRED-listens in vent, best example of what Veno's should do, perfectly sets up nova

Barb: Poo-barbs are dying out and he is improving weekly from gear to using skills

Cleric: Carl+Iro-Gear has improved alot over the year and they are learning to tank more and
    kite better. In time they'll be the lead of the new wave of op clerics (keep that plume shell up)

Archer: Though bladedtony is annoying as hell, he knows when to stun and kite to keep you from nuking people, digging xtals in NW. If he actually spent time on his toon, he'd be one of the better archers.

Wizard: I don't have much experience with other wizards but there are quite a few good ones that aren't OP and know their limitations in NW and use control skills very well on OP targets. I'll check some names next NW i go to and update this.

Sin: Even though Heso has been on a killing spree, Theo didn't used to bother me too much but now they are a bit of a pain to deal with.

Psychic- Old_Blue for representing sage psy like a boss, and hoodoo for knowing this is just a game and treats it as such.

Sorry If I left anyone out that I frequent with. There are many of new peeps or people that you didn't notice before on the rise. Hope to run into you guys in NW or w/eb:bye

What are u talking about nuff? We meet quite often in nw and i make sure to lit you every time.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Originally Posted by Nuff_Said - Raging Tide View Post

b:chuckle OK Spell....
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Here's my list, I've been a little bit inactive so don't blame me if you don't agree with me at all but these are the ones I consider good/great for various reasons.

Archer: Can't say I consider any archer on RT impressive anymore. Its either high geared archer or average archers that just stun auto attack until they die.

Assassin: Theochan is probably the most annoying sin due to build, HESOKA improved as one of the best sins on RT but I still consider Vyt the most skilled sin considering hes still using TT99 armors but beats recast like they're nothing.

Barbarian: Just like archer, none really impresses me anymore.

Blademaster: Morridune, the last living perfect stunner. I thought you all died with the R9
    apocalypse but you proved me wrong.

Cleric: A lot of low tier armor clerics I've met lately, sadly cant remember their names but otherwise I think BreezeD is a good cleric cus she never leaves her role as a cleric.

Mystic: LadyLeah, not sure what it is about her but she hits like a ****. skill wise

Psyphic: Just like archers and barbs...class mostly based of gears and not skill.

Seeker: HOTSAMA, hands down....why wont you just die like any other seeker...

Wizard: Nuff_Said with his mighty IG mount, Leni has been taught well by his master since I saw the same trick being used to escape death himself.

Venomancer: Vilead is one of the most impressive veno I've seen since Kali. I don't think anyone comes close to the skill level she posses by any other veno on RT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wizard: Nuff_Said with his mighty IG mount, Leni has been taught well by his master since I saw the same trick being used to escape death himself.

LOL you a$$hole! Dont bring that here! D: hahaha that was too funny xD

Ummm... i guess i should name some ppl, so ill just mention ppl that make me go "oh shet, s/he's here". Im very suicidal and always head on vs whatever is in front of me, no matter the gears, but these are ppl that scare me and that i actualy try to avoid, some cuz of gear, some cuz of skill.

Archer: Impatiens (he never dies!!!!!), Cenrick (effin hurts, full deity i believe?)

Cleric: Eclod, who the hell is this guy? I've always seen him factionless and running around with a T3 wand but he's seriously #1 annoying cleric. When i see him i need to catch him by surprise and kill him before i get chain slept/SoG'd forever. And also Dos when im not in squad with him :3

BM: Faceroll BT, next!

Wizard: I really enjoy fighting my own kind, so i fear no Wizard.

Barb: Broken class, gtfo with that Hammer of Justice shet. Not very active lately, but god forbid Keanu_ grabbed the flag.

Veno: All venos must die! Specialy UBCNRED (</3) and Vilead the new Veno Queen.

Sin: "Oh shiit its Ms_DeViL... ohshiitohshiitohshiit"

Psy: Phobik_ holds the record for hitting Leni the hardest, effing psy on a wizard, wtf!

Seeker: Not scary, come at me punks. Ppl always say HOTSAMA is a beast but ive only fought him once or twice maybe so i cant say.

Mystic: LeahZhen, she's just a boss. I never run from a fight, not even from the ppl above. I try to avoid them, but if i get engaged by them, i fight back and try my best; but Leah is the only person i actually run away from. I always try to kill her just for the satisfaction of "HA!! I FINNALY KILLED LEAHZHEN!!" but i usually give up and end up running for my life, and that's when i dont get killed first.
    edited January 2014
    BM: Faceroll BT, next!

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited January 2014
    Kitty says both R9rr and T3 because they're pretty much two different realms of PVP in terms of power and survivability.

Archer:
    Best R9rr: Nips or Elveva(Nips ish supertanky in NW, Kitty's heard Elveva do some crazy PVE-stuff)
    Best T3(or less): PalavaEnkeli(pwning and surviving moar than majority of full T3-archers(pwning them too) despite having APS-gears(including lvl 60 rank IV plate), one of Kitty's 10 mains)

Assassin: HESOKA(best assassin on the server in Kitty's opinion)

Barbarian:
    Best R9rr: Man(almost ungankable barb...until purged)
    Best T3(or less): Colum(does things that even majority of R9rr-ppl doesn't)

Blademaster: LadyBlondeh(supertanky BM with much killing power, dangerous even when using R8r-def weapon(that was effin fun CtF-battle XD))

Cleric:
    Best R9rr: Arawin(only cleric strong enough for Kitty to not even try against, always hit at least twice moar than Mrs_Mav)
    Best T3(or less): Elfborn(PVP, able to kill squadful of similar or better geared ppl quickly, used to tank FC bosses while healing when FC'd towards 100(and didn't let anyone ever die unless they caused their own deaths) and of course tanked BH W2s much despite having only 2 pieces of T3 and T3+6-weapon while rest of squad was better geared, one of Kitty's 10 mains) and Korpinsulka(PVE, one of best healer clerics around, also does similar stuff)

Mystic:
    Best R9rr: _Vida_(mystic who seemed to 1-shot anyone in NW)
    Best T3(or less): VerenVanki(did pretty much same as Elfborn, one of Kitty's 10 mains) and Surukuvio(good NW-mystic and better healer than some R9rrs, potential only limited by weapon waiting for upgrade)

Psychic:
    Best R9rr: LuciferV(best psy on server, supercreepy pair with Arawin, enough to win 2vs30 together)
    Best T3(or less): MerenPeto(puller in Black Voodoo, tanking insanely, almost never in White Voodoo('cause never needed to enter it), one of Kitty's 10 mains)

Seeker:
    Best R9rr: Interficiam(1-shotted Mrs_Mav lol)
    Best T3(or less): Aivina(killing machine, solo'd PVE-TW mobs in 27 mins and soloing lasted 18 mins against JEDI, enough said? One of Kitty's 10 mains)

Wizard:
    Best R9rr: RyoukiShiki(wizzie who seemed to 1-shot everyone)
    Best T3(or less): Pessimiste(seemed to be primary target for all R9rrs in NW, supersturdy, one of Kitty's 10 mains)

Venomancer:
    Best R9rr: Vilead(veno who did superior damage to Kitty, Kitty's also heard some creepy stories about Vilead)
    Best T3(or less): Kittysama(HA-veno with damage hax, outDPS'd T3+10 5APS sins at times when had just T3+6-weapon and 1.43 APS, supertanky in NW, primary main of Kitty)

Sowweh about having so many Kitty's chars as best T3s, Kitty just used to outskill others and did stuff that not even many R9rrs did. f:cute
    Impatiens and HOTSAMA were too happy to spawnkill(Kitty's 100% sure latter rushed to enemy spawn right away, he was always there when battle had just began) so Kitty thinks they didn't deserve the honor of best of their class. Jose seemed to be all about BT.

Just be happy Kitty quit PWI 3 weeks ago.f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
    edited January 2014

Just be happy Kitty quit PWI 3 weeks ago.f:meh

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korpinsulka - Raging Tide
    Korpinsulka - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ooh it's this thread again.

Blademaster: Madebyvisa (LadyBlondeh) seems to improve all the time and just doesn't die. Also poppercorn, Saethos and Zarkin_Baxil do very well.

Wizard: Hard to say, I don't really know many wizards... RyougiShiki is the one I flee from in NW every time I see him.

Barbarian: Coenar is the best aps-barb ever, otherwise Man has always impressed me and his playstyle is the one I follow.

Venomancer: Cata-Vilead. _Morana_ is also worth mentioning, always a pleasure to squad with.

Archer: Impatiens causes me lots of trouble in NW b:surrender I like to squad with Lasernate.

Cleric: irokurLife, Shawnya, Eclod, Dos. Gotta love 'em clerics!

Assassin: HESOKA has definitely improved the most. VolkeTMPS also worth mentioning.

Psychic: LuciferV will always be the #1 psychic of the server, Old_Blue is also very impressive.

Seeker: Interficiam <3 HOTSAMA is also a beast.

Mystic: MsMizukage and ShadeParadox.
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wayne for best sin, BM, wizzy, veno, archer, cleric, psy, seeker, mystic and barb gg
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wayne for best sin, BM, wizzy, veno, archer, cleric, psy, seeker, mystic and barb gg

Get outta here Charles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited January 2014

honorable mention woot b:victory

+1 for my epeen
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)