War avatar Nuema Portal set

2»

Comments

• ALADDlN - Archosaur
    ALADDlN - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wow. i only got 2-S and 1-A lol, how did u manage to get that? and for some strange reason u got the 6/6 set lol.

what sort of sorcery is this
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't understand how the cards are only lvl 1-22. If the person opened boxes to get them. Should have enough xp to max them all about twice over.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    He's reawakened them already. S cards start at 14 xp per level to level up, the ones that are 15 he's reawakened once and the 16s he's reawakened twice. Kind of disappointed with the spirit cards, I guess you have to get them really high level before the high growth rate shows up.

And yes Asterelle leadership is random on all cards. With lower being better of course.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cannonfist Orclord looks like the lead singer of KISS.

Only pros have this card.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    He's reawakened them already. S cards start at 14 xp per level to level up, the ones that are 15 he's reawakened once and the 16s he's reawakened twice. Kind of disappointed with the spirit cards, I guess you have to get them really high level before the high growth rate shows up.

And yes Asterelle leadership is random on all cards. With lower being better of course.

What are you talking about. Clearly none of them are reawakened
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The XP needed to level S cards goes up by 1.35 every 10 levels.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A full endgame-set need 4 6-piece sets for reawakened 2 times

so basically, at least need 100k golds for 4 sets and lvl full exp. that is very simple math.

PWCN some super CSers just spend a few days to open packs and reach that point. So super op players show up suddenly.

I think pwi set a expensive way to there so that this case doesn't show in pwi. b:chuckle

To normal pwi player, if u get some 6-piece, that is not good cuz just very very low chance to complete it right now until u spent huge golds on it. 2-piece is better actually.

if pwi don't change a lot (even 50% off pack), most op player(whatever CSer or merchant or farmer) just can go 6S, and a few lucky player get some 2-piece or 3-piece set.

If a endgame-set (6-pieces and reawakened 2 times) show up, it must be huge CS, no other way.
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    attackerv wrote: »
    A full endgame-set need 4 6-piece sets for reawakened 2 times

so basically, at least need 100k golds for 4 sets and lvl full exp. that is very simple math.

PWCN some super CSers just spend a few days to open packs and reach that point. So super op players show up suddenly.

I think pwi set a expensive way to there so that this case doesn't show in pwi. b:chuckle

To normal pwi player, if u get some 6-piece, that is not good cuz just very very low chance to complete it right now until u spent huge golds on it. 2-piece is better actually.

if pwi don't change a lot (even 50% off pack), most op player(whatever CSer or merchant or farmer) just can go 6S, and a few lucky player get some 2-piece or 3-piece set.

If a endgame-set (6-pieces and reawakened 2 times) show up, it must be huge CS, no other way.

to get 4 sets of it would need closer to 300k gold.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ah nvm I was assuming the stats were so low because they were reawakened but it's not showing the bonus for nuema portal from someone else viewing it.
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The end-game set is super OP, r9rr+12 dmg is double and spirite over 1k according pwcn data

most of players of pwcn QQ about that cuz that is too OP.

Most stuff of pwi are cheaper than pwcn, including r9 and orb. only this time, the cards is more expensive than pwcn.

pwcn pack is 10 golds, and chinese currency vs dollar is 6 : 1. it supports max 2 golds. but pwi sell 4 golds.

so I wonder if pwi intent to prevent the huge gap happen between CSers and common player so they let cards very expensive. Or just pwi is too greed b:laugh
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • beatthegame
    beatthegame Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yea im calling BS on having those cards already, with so few packs opened. Guessing there's more to this than plain luck...
  • cineva1232
    cineva1232 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    That is nonsense pwi will never sell player items privately. It's against their term of service. And there is no favoritism like people rumored.

LooL saying the person who did that for his archer..paying and getting directly in inventory the S cards full set after maintence...aa and i forgot u did same with ur 3 Crawn of Madness helm..and half of Harshland server know that..so dont say ur inocent.LOOOL
  • ALADDlN - Archosaur
    ALADDlN - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lol maybe he dupe the packs? haha
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    cineva1232 wrote: »
    LooL saying the person who did that for his archer..paying and getting directly in inventory the S cards full set after maintence...aa and i forgot u did same with ur 3 Crawn of Madness helm..and half of Harshland server know that..so dont say ur inocent.LOOOL

congratulations to your first forum post, fella.
    do us a favour and delete it right away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • cineva1232
    cineva1232 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    congratulations to your first forum post, fella.
    do us a favour and delete it right away.

fella trust me is it true..and half of harsland server know that...u can do a little math also and see is mathematical kinda imposible to get full set without tooons of money...and ofc is first post...logical this is just a nab account...but before say am stupid or dumn u need to ask a little on Harshland server and u will fiind out..

J
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited January 2014
    fella trust me is it true..and half of harsland server know that...u can do a little math also and see is mathematical kinda imposible to get full set without tooons of money...and ofc is first post...logical this is just a nab account...but before say am stupid or dumn u need to ask a little on Harshland server and u will fiind out..

J

let me guess, its the "half of harhlands" thats fighting his guild in TW? guuud proof.
    and you just said it, its possible with tons of money, which he never denied to have.

someone "paid 2 win" himself to the top a few months earlier than others, thats nothing new and no reason to be mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wow. i only got 2-S and 1-A lol, how did u manage to get that? and for some strange reason u got the 6/6 set lol.

what sort of sorcery is this

Press O, it's magic. b:dirty

Getting 6 S cards is more than lucky, getting 6 different S cards that are all from the same set is not luck.

But it's just a game so who care who's getting what or how?
    just wondering what's the progress on each server, how many people have obtained the S rank cards sets that gives 100% bonus to stats, or close to it. the Nuema Portal setsb:thanksb:thanks

You are the only one no worry. b:cute
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    let me guess, its the "half of harhlands" thats fighting his guild in TW? guuud proof.
    and you just said it, its possible with tons of money, which he never denied to have.

someone "paid 2 win" himself to the top a few months earlier than others, thats nothing new and no reason to be mad.

to put things into perspective, the probability of getting full set of neuma portal and crown of madness from box/packs after spending 10k gold is less than 1 in a million.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    that nuema portal set is suspect tbh...

there are 52 S cards - what's the chance to get 6 neuma cards from 52 possible? low....

now even if somehow he managed to get those 6 neuma cards means.. he probably should have at least... 300-400 other S cards? one S card = 10 exp

now explain me... why are those nuema cards lvls 1-21 only?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Eternalagony - Harshlands
    Eternalagony - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014

J

all little jinyuan is jelly and mad again?u gonna cry me a river now? here a tissueb:laughb:laugh
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited January 2014
    to put things into perspective, the probability of getting full set of neuma portal and crown of madness from box/packs after spending 10k gold is less than 1 in a million.

it took him forever to get crown of madness and you can still buy it from other players.
    i remember the packmadness hen that item came out on HL, it was crazy.

and 10 k gold? im pretty sure some players laugh about such numbers^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Show off a screenshot of your stats!

I saw your post and you made me get all curious so here you go Enjoy ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    that nuema portal set is suspect tbh...

there are 52 S cards - what's the chance to get 6 neuma cards from 52 possible? low....

now even if somehow he managed to get those 6 neuma cards means.. he probably should have at least... 300-400 other S cards? one S card = 10 exp

now explain me... why are those nuema cards lvls 1-21 only?

Apparently there's a bug atm not allowing you to consume S cards. Also you're underestimating the sheer amount of exp needed to lvl up 6 S cards through only C/B/A cards.

The hard part isn't getting S cards...it's getting them to 2nd rebirth status.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • bitewarrior
    bitewarrior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    BTW the guy has more than 1 crown of madness and openly admit lots of things that lead to believe his got direct link to staff and even his guilds faction mate admit earing about are pissed about it. that can explain the low lvl of activity on the server.

Secondly no one is stacking their faction, there is no need they suck at TWb:chuckle
    edited January 2014
    BTW the guy has more than 1 crown of madness and openly admit lots of things that lead to believe his got direct link to staff and even his guilds faction mate admit earing about are pissed about it. that can explain the low lvl of activity on the server.

Secondly no one is stacking their faction, there is no need they suck at TWb:chuckle

Aww look at this another jekels core *** kisser. I'm sure he will have funds for u. Oh wait they only spent coins on their "core". Hopefully u are one on them. ^^ like what I told jekel in his face. I could careless about their tiny tw coins. No matter how much lands u have how much tw coins u get. Jekel not gonna have crown of madness or portal set either will any other infamous. My brother have the resources that all of your greedy little minds cant comprehend it. Infamous in general still out gear dark by a whole lot. And we have lives we cant have full 80 on a Monday cuz we got work and real life. This is just a game I entertain, nothing else it's not my life, so go ahead and keep hating I'm sure you guys love my 20k 30k auto attacks in tw. And keep beening their puppets and Sheeps. Cuz I'm sure curses would love to share his earnings with u all:33
  • bitewarrior
    bitewarrior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Your brother and his resources should do the only one thing they need to do, delete your character from the server. Your insolence and arrogance openly admitting disrespects anything he has or would have done for you which clearly destroy the community and made lots of people fleeing this game.

BTW I farmed my toon to where he is using the game "i guess you only know mail box" and knowing they did this, I will never put another penny in this game when people all they have t do is open mail baox while all other open their wallet and packs.

I don't play this games or do TW for coins. I can feel lots of frustration in your post, I on the other hand i stick to fact, and the real fact is what it is.

P.S> I don't hate, i honestly don't know you at all, but i certainly don't respect or will ever.
    edited January 2014
    Your brother and his resources should do the only one thing they need to do, delete your character from the server. Your insolence and arrogance openly admitting disrespects anything he has or would have done for you which clearly destroy the community and made lots of people fleeing this game.

BTW I farmed my toon to where he is using the game "i guess you only know mail box" and knowing they did this, I will never put another penny in this game when people all they have t do is open mail baox while all other open their wallet and packs.

I don't play this games or do TW for coins. I can feel lots of frustration in your post, I on the other hand i stick to fact, and the real fact is what it is.

P.S> I don't hate, i honestly don't know you at all, but i certainly don't respect or will ever.

Lol talking like u know about me and my brother. Ok who cares if u don't cs a couple hundred or a thousand. No one gives a damn, what my bro and I spent on this game is just play money. Your cs is comical. Pwi would not even care. Get on my lvl nab. Oh wait weren't u in dark once and saying that u will never join infamous bucause they Are corrupt and greedy. And then u joined. A person that go back on his word and actions. Yes I cs I cs a lot, but at least I stick to my words and actions. U accuses me getting best things in pwi, and talking **** about cs, but didn't u cs too? Just because I cs more than u don't need to be butthurt, cs enough and u will have same things as me then maybe u have the balls to come out and face me 1 on 1^^ cuz no other infamous would do it 1 on 1, pretty sure I took a shower^^
  • trufflles
    trufflles Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nobody really cares about your cs habits.

The only thing that matters is that your luck suddenly appears after every maintenance. The fact that you started bragging on this forum just shows how desperate u are for attention.

Let me guess, after bragging on wc, guild chat (also on your faction forum about how u got into possession of some items), now you need to show your "achievements" here.

As determined in the posts in this thread your "so called luck" is not achievable even if murphy's laws kick in, because just of that, it is terrible impossible to get this kind of luck in such "specific" circumstances.

Getting the helm after maintenance is like winning at a vegas blackjack, getting the 2d helm after another maintenance is like winning at loterry, getting all the nuema portal cards+2 helms just after so few weeks (and guess exactly when), it's winning the lottery in every state in the same night. By comparison if this kind of luck exists on pwi there should be more helms on the HL server not just you+your alt+your guild leader. fin

The only plausible scenario is more than obvious, and actually speaking on this forum just shows how deep this goes as u seem to not have any fear in getting a "correction".

I'm just curious how does the CS Community feels about this. I wouldn't feel so good about cs after this.

From my point of view you're playing in easy mode, no challenge, no thrill, no adventure, just TAB your it, but maybe u like it this way. Your dare to 1 vs 1 is ignored just cuz of that, ppl preffer just to ignore u or SoG u or just avoid, or sleep you, nobody likes to play against a "private colection of goods".

Respect is not earned by bragging yourself but by letting others say good things about you.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Closed for derailment and disrespect of one another in a public forum. Please go to private messages when it comes to more private matters/discussions.
This discussion has been closed.