Missing Sockets&Other Bugs Of My Account

m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
m0nst3rsk1ll3rs Posts: 38 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Quality Corner
Hello,
I got reply to my ticket and they sayd bugs cant be fixed by gm,so they send me here.
What i sayd in ticket:
"Hello,
1 or 2 weeks ago i crafted the robe with wing trophy lunar glade which costed me 35 m on a player.As any lunar robe it was with max of 4 sockets.today i started to shard my gear.after first shard i but the second shard and sayd :no more sockets aviable.i closed from blacksmith menu and it rly was 2 sockets..wtf>? i relogged and rrestarted pc and same 2 sockets.i bought 2360 sockets to make it 4 sockets again.(bought from a player with 5k each socket that means 11millions and 800k coins + 240 sockets i had means 13m) please fix this bug on my account is second time when happen.first time lost 1 socket on rank chest.and give my money back bec 13 millions means a lot for me.thx for undesrtood.

Server:archosaur
Character:Speed Powered"

Answer i got back:

"Based on the information you've provided your issue may be the result of a currently unknown game play bug. While we understand you would like us to be able to resolve your issue quickly, some issues require further development from departments outside our control and cannot be resolved by a GM.

With that said, we would like to encourage you to submit a Bug Report, with your findings, directly to our QA team. This may be done by selecting 'Bug Report' from the list of available help options. Do note that Bug Reports are reviewed by members of the QA team, however you will not be able to edit or view any reported bugs. Additionally, Bug Reports do not receive personalized responses.

Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.

In the future, to help us provide the highest quality service to our players, please use the "Report a Bug" button in the Help and Support menu, rather than "Request GM Help", when reporting possible bugs that may not require immediate intervention by a GM. "

Other bug i noticed today:
I had lvl 7 tailor and finally got 100% xp to get lvl8 but when i was on arch elder to get the quest...no quest there.i also checked all elders and tailors.

Please fix these bugs on my acc.the socket bug is happenig for second time and if possible to give money for socket stones back or stones i used to get the lunar to 4 sockets back again.13 m means a lot for me.thx for understood and keep it up with new gm staff is way better than b4.

Character:SpeedPowered
Server:archosaur
Post edited by m0nst3rsk1ll3rs on

Comments

• Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As any lunar robe it was with max of 4 sockets.today i started to shard my gear.after first shard i but the second shard and sayd :no more sockets aviable.

I've never heard of anything "bugging and losing its sockets". So I did want to help correct one thing for you: when you craft a Lunar robe, even with Lunar Glade - Wing Trophy, it most definitely is not 100% 4 socket.
    In fact, here is the craft rate percentages:

Craft Rate with 2 socket(s): 60%
    Craft Rate with 3 socket(s): 35%
    Craft Rate with 4 socket(s): 5%
    (according to pwdb).

As for rank chest, only the R9 and R8 recast armors are 100% 4 sock.

So be aware when you are crafting in the future... and take a look at your stuff a bit better as it may just be some misleading information that you did not realize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited January 2014
    I've never heard of anything "bugging and losing its sockets". So I did want to help correct one thing for you: when you craft a Lunar robe, even with Lunar Glade - Wing Trophy, it most definitely is not 100% 4 socket.
    In fact, here is the craft rate percentages:

Craft Rate with 2 socket(s): 60%
    Craft Rate with 3 socket(s): 35%
    Craft Rate with 4 socket(s): 5%
    (according to pwdb).

As for rank chest, only the R9 and R8 recast armors are 100% 4 sock.

So be aware when you are crafting in the future... and take a look at your stuff a bit better as it may just be some misleading information that you did not realize.

Thx for reply but when i crafted it was 4 sockets and after 1-2 shards,2 sockets gone.this happen to r6 armor 2 time ago but just 1 socket gone.and about the chances idk.all pple on the srv i asked about this bug i have they sayd got it with 4 sockets.so i thibk its 100℅ chances.and thats why it worth like 45-50m (i got cheap for 35)
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited January 2014
    can i get a reply from pwi technicians pls? b:surrender
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Other bug i noticed today:
    I had lvl 7 tailor and finally got 100% xp to get lvl8 but when i was on arch elder to get the quest...no quest there.i also checked all elders and tailors.

Level 8 tailor (and craftsman) are useless anyway, there's nothing in game that require either of those skills. Level 8 apothecary is moderately useful (to make high level attack charms), and level 8 blacksmith is only needed to make TT100 weapons, which have been superseded by Nirvana and rank weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited January 2014
    Level 8 tailor (and craftsman) are useless anyway, there's nothing in game that require either of those skills. Level 8 apothecary is moderately useful (to make high level attack charms), and level 8 blacksmith is only needed to make TT100 weapons, which have been superseded by Nirvana and rank weapons.

well.. i didnt knew that..already got 100% xp b:cry