Dealers Water Han and Autumn Han

Options
Mayfly - Dreamweaver
Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
According to the mouseover information for Aquametal, you're able to use it to exchange for items at Nightdawn or use it to wager for Cute Rush at the dealers Water Han and Autumn Han. Now while I can find Nightdawn (even shows up in Coordinate Assistant) and can exchange Aquametal for stuff, I have been unable to find Water Han or Autumn Han. Has anyone had better luck, or are these NPCs AWOL?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
Post edited by Mayfly - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Han sisters are in the Celestial Residence area. Water's quest is a gambling game lol, kinda not worth the metals, if you ask me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The Han sisters are near the celestial residence and ridge of awakening. I put links with pics on the map since you can't use the coordinate assistant. They both offer the quest "cute rush" in which you bet on little all class pets that are having a mini race. The race is every couple of minutes and you can bet on more than one. The one near ridge is higher stakes (requires 100 metal bet instead of 10) but ofc that means large prizes if you win too since you bet more. Like the ginger tiger (the little all class pet that looks like the tiger smileys) has 4 to 1 odds. So if you bet 10 metals on him and win, you get 40 back. At the other one you bet 100 on him and win, you get 400 back. I found the one where you bet 10 kind of addicting since there are some mobs right next to it that you can grind to almost get your 10 back before the race starts. I only once though. I have such bad luck when it coems to race betting. b:chuckle There is also a little dawn NPC near the race tracks so you don't have to fly around to spend your metals. :)

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The Han sisters are near the celestial residence and ridge of awakening. I put links with pics on the map since you can't use the coordinate assistant. They both offer the quest "cute rush" in which you bet on little all class pets that are having a mini race. The race is every couple of minutes and you can bet on more than one. The one near ridge is higher stakes (requires 100 metal bet instead of 10) but ofc that means large prizes if you win too since you bet more. Like the ginger tiger (the little all class pet that looks like the tiger smileys) has 4 to 1 odds. So if you bet 10 metals on him and win, you get 40 back. At the other one you bet 100 on him and win, you get 400 back. I found the one where you bet 10 kind of addicting since there are some mobs right next to it that you can grind to almost get your 10 back before the race starts. I only once though. I have such bad luck when it coems to race betting. b:chuckle There is also a little dawn NPC near the race tracks so you don't have to fly around to spend your metals. :)

Don't bother, they all disappear when you leave the area, unless you want to farm for days to get a massive amount for a lousy flyer
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited December 2013
    Options
    condo2009 wrote: »
    Don't bother, they all disappear when you leave the area, unless you want to farm for days to get a massive amount for a lousy flyer

The fashion does but am told the cuddlesworth doesn't. It certainly doesn't say anywhere on the pet egg itself that it disappears upon leaving. Though the fashion does display that error message. I won't know if that's a localization error until I actually leave though. The buff pill pack flat out says that you should take it to regular perfect world and that it doesn't disappear upon leaving. Based off the database the dark abyss mount won't disappear either, but again won't know for sure until I leave with them. TBH, I'm not surprised at all that something that takes so little time to farm isn't permanent. It makes a lot of sense for the permanent items to be something that takes a specific effort to get. You could get 80 tokens just doing the quests. That's nothing. And that's all the fashion cost.

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I can safely confirm that the chibi tiger all class pet, cuddlesworth and the 9.999 aquametal fliers remain after leaving the area. The fashion expired, as to be expected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I can also confirm that now as well as the Dark Abyss mount and for some reason the taurus fireworks.

• kaless1966
    kaless1966 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Are the lv 40 60 and 100 packs that are now offered for aquametel worth it?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The Owl's Wisdom Orb gift pack (level 6 attack buffs) can only be opened once, even if you bought several before leaving the new starter zone; the Stone's Toughness orb pack (level 6 defense buffs) you can open at least twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HawtyNaughty - Heavens Tear
    HawtyNaughty - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    How do I enter this new starting area if my character is older than this expansion? or can only new characters visit this area?

Are the flyers tradeable via account stash? What is their speed? How long does it take to farm 9999 Aquametals?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options
    They aren't tradeable but are account stashable. They are 1.5/3.5 speed. And I dunno how long it takes as I just threw my toon in auto-cultivation for it and my bot broke over night. It ended up taking me two nights in that context.

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    How do I enter this new starting area if my character is older than this expansion? or can only new characters visit this area?

Only brand new characters can visit this area (they initially spawn there, before going to their racial starter villages) and even they can never go back after leaving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HawtyNaughty - Heavens Tear
    HawtyNaughty - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Only brand new characters can visit this area (they initially spawn there, before going to their racial starter villages) and even they can never go back after leaving.

Ok, ty.

@VenusArmani ty too