Bring Back the Original XP for Dragoons in FC

Options
Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Suggestion Box
Ever since the new update, there has been a major change in the mechanics of the mobs. They now, when reseting have a yellow bubble around them that correctly displays a "No Effect" when you attempt to damage that mob or boss. Because of this, SFC (the dragoon glitch) can no longer exist and the exploit is done. In light of this fact, I believe that the original xp that dragoons in fc gave should be returned. This is worth returning because back in the old days the xp given per a single dragoon was equal to the xp of the first boss in fc, which hyper is about 600-700 thousand xp! This will make doing full fcs worth while again and make level easier, especially since now people want to level to 105 at least 2 times due to rebirth.
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    No not a good idea but instead take the quest boss out or change it to where it does not spawn mobs because now days you can find a loophole on this junk and no one will run a full ff if they were killing goons all day.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Options
    No not a good idea but instead take the quest boss out or change it to where it does not spawn mobs because now days you can find a loophole on this junk and no one will run a full ff if they were killing goons all day.

there is no loop hole. For those who are noobs and don't know about this glitch, it happened by bringing the boss far down the hall out of range and then it resets with a bubble on it, you then hit it and it spawns massive amounts of mobs. This no longer exists period.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Without offense I like more exp, but Fc is already the grindfest for everyone between lv70 and 100. Putting back dragoons' exp will make FC pretty much the only instance you will need for leveling at any given level (atm beyond lv100 there are easier ways for exp than FC).
    Which will result in people complaining about lack of content cause they're lv100 already and believe there's "nothing left to do" but bh's for rewards and tt for coin making (yet the same people haven't even set foot in EU or know how to get inside at all).

Leveling will become (even more) mindless than ever, and a variety of instances is more than welcome (AEU is already a good start with nice exp per run and limited with badges), new BH that involves TT again as well.

So yes I would like exp as well, but no it shouldn't be all clogged up in the same instance.
  • AlphaLynne - Archosaur
    AlphaLynne - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ever since the new update, there has been a major change in the mechanics of the mobs. They now, when reseting have a yellow bubble around them that correctly displays a "No Effect" when you attempt to damage that mob or boss. Because of this, SFC (the dragoon glitch) can no longer exist and the exploit is done. In light of this fact, I believe that the original xp that dragoons in fc gave should be returned. This is worth returning because back in the old days the xp given per a single dragoon was equal to the xp of the first boss in fc, which hyper is about 600-700 thousand xp! This will make doing full fcs worth while again and make level easier, especially since now people want to level to 105 at least 2 times due to rebirth.

NO...just no. Too much power leveling goes on now as it is.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    there is no loop hole. For those who are noobs and don't know about this glitch, it happened by bringing the boss far down the hall out of range and then it resets with a bubble on it, you then hit it and it spawns massive amounts of mobs. This no longer exists period.

Not a good idea ... guess who is the noob, instead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You know what.

I dont normally log Suggestions outside of the Main Suggestion Thread but i will do so with this.

An intresting post. I miss doing Full FFs May be with the Old devs being back in the game this can finally be Fixed / Sorted for good and put to bed!
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    NOf:fume......just......no.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Seriously? asking for a glitch back? someone doenst know much about history of Goonz....

Now where is the post for asking dragon orbs ocean glitch back????b:chuckle
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I agree with this suggestion
    The glitch CANT work anymore since bosses/mobs become immune to all damage as they reset. Cyclotra won't be able to mass-summon Dragoons anymore like this (and even if there were some loophole discovered, they could always just remove her Dragoon Summon ability as mentioned earlier)

Even if they weren't brought back to their normal XP, players are still going to spend most of their time in Frost leveling anyway, but at least having it back will encourage others to run to Holeen again instead of stopping at Oceania's room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

There is no loophole to be had. The instance and all "glitchable resetting bosses" are now fixed as per this new expansion. And reguardless of the few no's here there is no reason why the exp instances dragoons are still giving 10 exp after hypers. The boss that spawned dragoons is fixed so the FIX that was implemented to make all "dragoons" have next to 0 exp is rendered NULL as the exploit has finally been fixed.
    Seriously? asking for a glitch back? someone doenst know much about history of Goonz....

Now where is the post for asking dragon orbs ocean glitch back????b:chuckle

Please pay attention. We are not asking for a glitch back. The Exploit is fixed finally. We are asking for the proper EXP to be restored to the dragoons after the Oceiana Boss "Before the Hoolins

NOf:fume......just......no.........

I say with a resounding Voice that all of the people I know cross server would appreciate this fix. And the dolts that say "QQ IT WILL BE MORE GRINDFEAST" Wake up this is a chinese based game where your "Grindfeast" is common place and if you don't like it you don't have to grind but there are those that do like to grind.

So I say again. GM's Send this over to China Make the change. Since it is fixed there is no reason for us to be continually penalized.

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    fyi...if u're a reborn toon..u should do full fc anyway...u know why? the last 3 bosses AFTER the exp room give about the same amount of exp as the fc exp room itself...(but most don't want to do it b/c they're lazy) who cares about the dragoons when the bosses give u that much exp f:sweat
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Because there aren't enough other ways to level??

People really need to get out of FCC more.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Tested this theroy and yes its 100% correct!

Have loged this and Noted.

Eveyone else please read the OP before you post.
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Noone ever heard of PV???? that was created so people would actually have a way to level to 105 easy either soloing or in squad, no need to abuse a glitch or have only 1 way, now there are two, so explore them...
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Noone ever heard of PV???? that was created so people would actually have a way to level to 105 easy either soloing or in squad, no need to abuse a glitch or have only 1 way, now there are two, so explore them...

If you read the OP your see that this glitch dont work any more. Hence asking for the EXP back.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Options

This isn't about other ways to farm. Stop being a noob and QQing. The reason that dragoon mobs were nurfed was because of the glitch. BECAUSE THE GLITCH DOES NOT EXIST, THEREFORE THE XP SHOULD BE RETURNED BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL AMOUNT.

- Also i have personally along with a couple others tested and it is full proof that the glitch is "fixed"
    Without offense I like more exp, but Fc is already the grindfest for everyone between lv70 and 100. Putting back dragoons' exp will make FC pretty much the only instance you will need for leveling at any given level (atm beyond lv100 there are easier ways for exp than FC).
    Which will result in people complaining about lack of content cause they're lv100 already and believe there's "nothing left to do" but bh's for rewards and tt for coin making (yet the same people haven't even set foot in EU or know how to get inside at all).

Leveling will become (even more) mindless than ever, and a variety of instances is more than welcome (AEU is already a good start with nice exp per run and limited with badges), new BH that involves TT again as well.

So yes I would like exp as well, but no it shouldn't be all clogged up in the same instance.

If you think that fc and pv are the only way to level you need to familiarize yourself with this game more. I can grind about 40 mill xp a day just from aeu. Each run especially at lv 103+ gives over 2m and it only takes 10-15 minutes There are multitudes of ways. However, this is a topic about returning what was originally intended in this game, nothing else.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I dunno, I did my second reawakening about 24 hours ago and I'm already back up to level 93. I don't think we'd need that glitch back...
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I dunno, I did my second reawakening about 24 hours ago and I'm already back up to level 93. I don't think we'd need that glitch back...

Again I'd like to say. This is not about getting a glitch please read the ORIGINAL POST. This is about restoring the exp that was eliminated from many sets of mobs after the EXP room in FC's.

More importantly this extra EXP is more relevant after you hit 100 Rebirthed because you no longer get that extra x4 or extra x3.5 exp. And seeing as the exploit which caused the exp reduction has been FIXED there is no reason to not have original EXP restored as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I am very much against this. I will give my reasons why.

1. PWE does NOT have a very good reputation for fixing things fast in PWI and keeping them fixed. So if this fix were to break we would be right back where we started. It took 4 months to get the nerf patch for the glitch. Nope out of the question.f:fume

2. We already have other EXP instances, the seasonal quests are insane on EXP as well, crazy stone, paperclip, daily check-in, ect, ect, ect, we have all these different ways to level not just FC!

3. FC runs are insanely fast these days with the reborns killing mobs at extremely fast speeds, why even bother suggesting this is beyond me.f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

3. FC runs are insanely fast these days with the reborns killing mobs at extremely fast speeds, why even bother suggesting this is beyond me.f:meh

you have a point..there are alot of ways to level.. and yes exp runs are fast.. but on my server there are only a select few rb's that will even run with anyone not rb as well.

but this isnt about where else we can exp at.. i myself solo PV all the time. but i FC also. and tbh with the origanl reason to nerf the exp to begin with "fixed". there is no reason not to return the exp back to what it used to be.

i say give it back.. becuase the exploit is no longer available no reason to gimp a dungen.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The amount of people that can't read in this thread is laughable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    you have a point..there are alot of ways to level.. and yes exp runs are fast.. but on my server there are only a select few rb's that will even run with anyone not rb as well.

but this isnt about where else we can exp at.. i myself solo PV all the time. but i FC also. and tbh with the origanl reason to nerf the exp to begin with. there is no reason not to return the exp back to what it used to be.

i say give it back.. becuase the exploit is no longer available no reason to gimp a dungen.

^ This. I'm an RB'ed Barb, and have rolled a sin to farm with, and trying to find FC these days is insane if your not RB'ed. Not to mention the increased price for buying FC, so the extra boost would be nice. Besides, I've found people that don't even know wtf is in those mysterious rooms past Heads Room. Yeah... seriously. b:shocked

^ This as well. Slow clap people, slow effing clap. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

That, or players are still so rectally ruined, jellymad, and irripissed from the Goons fiasco that even mentioning the Dragoons and Frost within the same sentence will get 'em to fly off the handle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    That, or players are still so rectally ruined from the Goons fiasco that even mentioning the Dragoons in any way will get 'em to fly off the handle.

Nope. Pretty sure they just don't know how to read.

The only attempt at a counterargument I've seen in this thread so far that really has merit is... the concern of things breaking again causing the glitch to run rampant once more while we're left waiting potentially months for a fix from China.

The others either don't really attempt to counter this (which is fine and expected in many cases), or didn't read and have a counter that's irrelevant to the context given by reading.

Personally, I'm neutral. I've long since kinda sighed and given up on the dragoon EXP being restored while the boss was actually fixed and have just sucked it up when I feel like doing frost and go through a full run.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

The only attempt at a counterargument I've seen in this thread so far that really has merit is... the concern of things breaking again causing the glitch to run rampant once more while we're left waiting potentially months for a fix from China.

And to prevent this: take the cumulative missing xp from dragoons and split it between the bosses after the big room or add it in the form of a consumable item in the chest at the end (perhaps make it account stashable as an added incentive b:cute).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

The others either don't really attempt to counter this (which is fine and expected in many cases), or didn't read and have a counter that's irrelevant to the context given by reading.

Personally, I'm neutral. I've long since kinda sighed and given up on the dragoon EXP being restored while the boss was actually fixed and have just sucked it up when I feel like doing frost and go through a full run.

Well i was hoping with the Old Devs back we may have a chance to get this fixed for good. With a secure backup incase the game Settings get changed again. To be fair the next expansion should be... Perfect World : Bug Free! but we will see. Hopin the new Game Engine Will help with some of the Bugs 2 tho. Thats if that ever happens tho.

For now tho this is one of the best Suggestions ive seen in a while. Just wish people would read it. May be the thread title is not the best or something i dono.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    LOL . love how ppl comment on this thread. OP said bring back the original XP for dragoons in FC. that dragoon gave like 45k+ xp unhyper and depend also on your level.
    During that time we always do full run ,1 of the reason are those dragoon and if the glitch is fixed already then those xp should be back to normal.

note : OP is not asking for any glitch.
  • getsoped
    getsoped Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I would like to see more full fc runs which could be brought back with returend exp to dragoons