Favorite in-game part of 2013

ovenusarmanio
ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Now that 2013 has come and gone, and 2014 has come upon us. What was your favorite in-game moment, thing, update, etc of 2013?

I liked all the time I spent with my faction, the new battle types added to nation wars, and the new starter zone. It's way prettier and more fun. ^^

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Impunity - Dreamweaver
    Impunity - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I personally started to play late January of 2013.
    So many people and things have come and gone, I did enjoy the recent Expansion update as it brought something new and somewhat entertaining for mostly bored level 100s.

Made 2 factions, one died as I gave birth to a new one :D and Life goes on

I like the new battles in NW as well, but not to keen on the tower battles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    pet evolution update definitely is my favourite update this year. Makes up for all the stupid drama I've had to put up with this year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My favorite part was the dozens of +10 orbs some of us were able to put their hands on.

It's nice to walk around with full +10 equipment!
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    karmelia wrote: »
    My favorite part was the dozens of +10 orbs some of us were able to put their hands on.

It's nice to walk around with full +10 equipment!

b:surrender someoen wants to get poke by something sharp, anyway, best part of 2013 to me are the latest change we had to nw and me reaching full r93rd last june \o/
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Only NW's changes.
    The new scenery from the updates are nice, though. Ive yet to try Flowsilver Palace, but I also hear its a great change of pace from the usual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    pet evolution update definitely is my favourite update this year. Makes up for all the stupid drama I've had to put up with this year.

This, also the new legendary pets. They are expensive as hell but damn are they awesome.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    NW battle types!All the awesome people!
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    th evolved pets :D
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Best part of 2013 was Primal world and the quests, awesome job with graphics, environments and gameplay, nw was really great too and of course war avatar system kicks arses.

To be honest I am glad that game is so alive and hope some minor bugs get fixed like some quest chains broken.

My favorite game moments are some Tw's/Nw's and of course upgrading the gear and feeling that rush of h@ppiness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Only thing I like is the art of the avatar cards, nothing else so far!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Only thing I like is the art of the avatar cards, nothing else so far!

I love that if someone links the cards, you can view the artwork by clicking it. A lot of it is really pretty.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I love that if someone links the cards, you can view the artwork by clicking it. A lot of it is really pretty.

Yep~ totally agree.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Best part for me was NW battle upgrade. Hope they will put another into it one day.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i liked the last update expansion and the news that the old developers are joining the fray again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Best parts for me were when several friends helped me obtain TT99 gold gear/G15, and also when my full warsong runs came to flourishion, and I finally got full G16. (Two days before the whole reincarnation. XD )
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    pet evolution update definitely is my favourite update this year.

Does anyone else smell pokemon?
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Coin flow.And NW on how it killed a hard core market and how many took advantage over it in its first week or two,though I don't play it anymore due to its timing and boring and I make more profit sleeping than playing in NW.
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    When one day I logged in to find a most unexpected and beautiful gift in my game mailbox.
    It was some fashion pieces that happen to be the ones I have nostalgic memories attached to from back when I was new to the game. Also the fact that, the one who gave them to me, is my oldest and most trustworthy of friends I've had in my life.

Never will forget it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Winning the last TW season to retire on top, and the journey there.
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My favorite moment began with the red wall due to the "Final Compensation" fail...

It was the beginning of the longest thread ever in this forum and was far more serious than the famous "FC goon glitch" !
    It revealed the lack of communication as well as the lack of manpower (and, for part of this manpower, especially managers, lack of competence) of PWE.
    It also revealed how much can PWE can be hypocrite and lie to it's customers. (I don't blame GM's and Admins for that, I blame managers...).

Thank you for all that, it is very enlightening about how this company works and considers customers...

btw, what's the goal of this thread b:question b:avoid
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    It's a thread to look back on the year 2013, and think about all the moments that we had fun/made us smile. Which is pretty standard thing to do during a new year. Not everything is negative. If you want to complain about d.orbs there is already a thread for it, please don't derail this thread with that. :\

• Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Okay, fav PWI update of 2013. The Veno Form and Pet Update was awesome, but I like the recent update. It's nice to have a reason to rerun the low-level dungeons again.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • Foxyas - Dreamweaver
    Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Free dragon orbs incident. It was on my birthday.
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's a thread to look back on the year 2013, and think about all the moments that we had fun/made us smile. Which is pretty standard thing to do during a new year. Not everything is negative. If you want to complain about d.orbs there is already a thread for it, please don't derail this thread with that. :\
    I don't want to break any new year standard's but I think it's bad taste to do it without a single word to apologize about how bad this year ended, not only about d.orbs...

That being said, agreeing with you that not everything is negative, I'll tell :

- I really had fun reading about how PWE/PWRD works...
    - I also had in game fun with some updates. As I'm a venomancer, I was really pleased with updating and evolving of my pets.

Don't worry about other complaints I could want to do, I know where to adress them. I just wanted to make a small reminder of a big negative point before I contribute with what I enjoyed the most this year.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    poupousse wrote: »
    I don't want to break any new year standard's but I think it's bad taste to do it without a single word to apologize about how bad this year ended, not only about d.orbs...

That being said, agreeing with you that not everything is negative, I'll tell :

- I really had fun reading about how PWE/PWRD works...
    - I also had in game fun with some updates. As I'm a venomancer, I was really pleased with updating and evolving of my pets.

Don't worry about other complaints I could want to do, I know where to adress them. I just wanted to make a small reminder of a big negative point before I contribute with what I enjoyed the most this year.

The veno update was pretty awesome, and was badly needed! I hope more pets are able to be evolved in the future. Especially the kitty, it's the cutest pet. :D

BTW....I'm just a player like you. I have no control on what happens with those. I don't work for PWI. I just have some extra responsibilities on the forums (and do it for free) but other than that I'm no different.