Who is your best archer sanc?

Options
Facerolled - Raging Tide
Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Twilight Temple (West)
The thread name is the question ... I just wana know

I also wana know why (gear?, is it his/her hp? his/her skill? OP weapon?)

if its gear or weapon .. whats the gear?

just curious after I heard a small rumor that could be 100% false

hmm also 1 more thing .. ppl have diff opinions so feel free to post multiple ppl

just noticed that for pvp rankings sanc server has been out for 1-2 years longer then rt and the kill counts for archers is kinda sadening =(

anyhoo thanks for doing this for me =P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
Post edited by Facerolled - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    *looks at last topic*

*looks at this one*

... y u so copypasta? b:sad
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Legit questions deserve legit responses!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why so off topic OPKossy?
    WHY SO TROLLEH!!? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    best archer is my archer cause the first time she went into PK mode she dropped her npc gear white name

shes currently lv 92 b:cute so grown up since then

pasta pasta!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    rfskirby is #1 pker on Sanctuary so that's the obvious answer. The few times I've fought him I couldn't really tell if he was skilled or not because I just bounced off his maxed gear. He mostly plays wizard now though.

I'll name two archers that I can definitely notice having excellent skills: jhonyfoxkir and EarthCrimson. jhony in particular is ridiculously tricky and knows his class inside and out.

Worst archer is of course Mikosu. Total noobknob that one.
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    rfskkirby, duh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epikhai - Sanctuary
    Epikhai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Linkkotsu
  • Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    rfskkirby
    i vote archer that should be dev asterelle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    bobzl

P.S : wtf im not 105 anymore, why it shows 105 :S
    edited December 2013
    Options
    bobzl

because you are always fartwave :S
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    no one, we all suck b:cry

On a serious note, it's really difficult to say..the archer class being in the shape that it is. All the really exemplary players(skillwise) have abandoned the class, not that I blame them but meh.

TBH, there's a line somewhere between absolute stupidity and average player ability that an archer can sit at and get the similar results as a much better same-geared player who happens to also be an archer... due to the class's unfortunate built-in low ceiling.
    Because of this, I could only tell you those I percieve as reliably competent archers who are all more or less on the same-ish level , not being able to pick a "best".
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    because you are always fartwave :S

LOL !! b:cuteb:pleased
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    imo the best active archer at the moment is Zero_IV, his gears aren't that great so he would never have the same impact as kirby or bobzl have but even with his lack of gears he does a pretty impressive job.
  • xbabycloudx
    xbabycloudx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I personally believe there are couple good archers on this server and there is no best archer, every archer has their own playstyle which helps them stand out from one another, in my view;
    Astre, Kirby, bastey, bobzl, zero are the most impressive archers on sanc
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Kirby obviously, this shouldn't even be a question
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • DoSz_Bow - Sanctuary
    DoSz_Bow - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I have to agree with Dartwave on this, bobzi is the best ive fought on sanctuary...
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Linn, Kirby, Facerolls Archer(forgots its name) most of the archers hear dont even know how to play their class. Urheart beat bobl with half the gear uncharmed he has and moped the floor with all the others aswell except for kirby. It shows what happens when people quit there class for a minute people start thinking anyone who has gear is good.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    b:surrender Can't really say since most one shots me but I'll be biased and say Liqqy and Baesty.

Archers are OP >.>
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Valirah, Bobzl, and Liqqy
    edited January 2014
    Options
    why not get a few of them to wear npc gear (better gear for non rebirthers) and actually fight a couple times using:

a limited 3-4 skill average genie- cause you want money out of the picture as much as you can
    and their actual archer skills, without war cards.

Right now its hard to tell cause its just pewpew-run-wingspan-use500Mgenie, i swear my seeker uses more skills than some R999 NWers nowadays.

But honest we will never know. Pretty sure some dont give a F, and some dont wanna strip their OPness b:sad

Id thought of some names including asterpoop. But then i looked back at the days when we were all equal TT geared TWs and was like... 'did he stand out that much then due to skill? back in the days of linkotsu unibow etc' Not that i remember particularly. Now its been a few years and whatever skill he has gained and improved is clouded due to new PWI gear making everyone OP.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Agreed with the above comment + you can't forget about SuiRyuJin the dude the was a beast back in the day from what I remember.
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    even in npc gear its hard to have a fair playing field.. barb base stats were so ridiculously OP in npc gear/// if vindi had had more psys, soulburn would have ***** everyone. Now days w/ like 1000000000000 stats points would be a bit difficult to have easily available + "fair" gear. I guess like r8/rebirth gear/morai gear? xD

i think bobzl does a very good job of staying alive squeasy is also a good survivor. Kirby doesnt miss kill opportunities, #1. I agree w/ blood_rain though, there certainly are good/bad archers but as a class there aren't that many non-gear based options available for distinguishing between good and really good archers. I mean its mainly positioning/timing but thats true for all classes... positioning/timing of specifically what for archers? yes you got your "stuff" but not that much to do.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    well if we have to count everything .... then gotta count ping as well.... u can't imagine the difference from 100 to 300 ms , if we add all the factors , it gets impossible to spit a name lol...
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    All these new updates and gear perversion are fun for the people that like to farm etc

I miss old tw/pvp few years ago tho without all this gear, then again if game did not change who'd still play it.

Quit this game a while ago, so can't really say much, Ruvil used to nail me a lot back in the days tho, base (!? dont remember the name) from ene, SOcean was fun to fight against, couple of others i guess :)
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    well if we have to count everything .... then gotta count ping as well.... u can't imagine the difference from 100 to 300 ms , if we add all the factors , it gets impossible to spit a name lol...

king farty momsteen can count hahahaha
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Honestly, there are so many good archers right now.
    Kirby hasn't been able to make Hoorah win yet (and is now more wizard then archer) so not him, same with ruvil, like you're like 100% wizard now.

Ima tie this between squeasy (who was never bad by any means, but has gotten so much better this year), and bobzl who came back from no where to be epic again, nostalgia of getting wrecked by his tt 99 xbow back in the day

I vote myself as #1 G16 Archerb:chuckle

Also
    Core Doesn't update anymore, levels on forums have been locked in for a long time, I mean i'm clearly lv 102, and you're a noob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    bobzl, kirby
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sui will be flattered he's remembered :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]