I am a level 73 cleric and i want to join a good english fraction
is there any good English fractions?
Post edited by SuperBkChick - Morai on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have heard 1/2 and 3/4 are perfectly good fractions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:laugh
    I have heard 1/2 and 3/4 are perfectly good fractions.

i was going to say the same.. not sure if they are english fractions hose might be the same in every language.
  • Demonangle - Raging Tide
    Demonangle - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    a fraction... i wana join to! b:surrender
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Fractions. 9/10 and 7/8.

But I know what you really mean is Faction.

If your main is Morai, I recommend putting in World Chat that you wish to join. Shouldn't be too hard for you as a cleric to get into a faction.

If your main is not on Morai, then you should post your actual server. In any event, you should also post what you're looking for in a faction. Helpful, TW, etc.

As a factionless cleric since level 1 myself, I cannot speak on this matter for which factions to join...least of all if they're not on Dreamweaver. Search around. You'll find something. :D
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Vienna - Dreamweaver
    Vienna - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The only jerks here are Demonangle, Tindie & Eoria, **** and shallow. If people do not know English well, this is for you enough to be doing a fool out of people. Probably is your social backwardness associated with lvling to much your virtual chars and nothing the real one. My English is also not perfect, but otherwise the language is much easier to learn than to make a step forward in your head.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The only jerks here are Demonangle, Tindie & Eoria, **** and shallow. If people do not know English well, this is for you enough to be doing a fool out of people. Probably is your social backwardness associated with lvling to much your virtual chars and nothing the real one. My English is also not perfect, but otherwise the language is much easier to learn than to make a step forward in your head.

+1 to those guys being jerks. I hate people who make jokes and have a sense of humor to lighten the mood of what is supposed to be Super SrS forums. Much better to sign on and insult and call people names while still not answering the OP's question. That'll teach people how to not be socially backward because they've leveled game characters. /lolwut?

SuperBk: best to ask this in your server's forum section. This is a general forums discussion for cleric gameplay and 90% of us won't know about factions on your server.
  • Vienna - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    @Atropah
    Has nothing to do with humor, obviously you define mockery of someone as ''fun''. I am aware that this is for certain people funny, but is it funny if someone humiliates, ridicules,..you? Probably not, maybe you should think about your way of humor. And he/she got the answer from SerenityCNB.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Probably not, maybe you should think about your way of humor. And he/she got the answer from SerenityCNB.
    The same SerenityCNB who opened the post with:
    Fractions. 9/10 and 7/8.

I'm quite certain they were all aware it was a mere typo and added it as light humor instead of the harsher mocking you're making it out to be. None of them openly insulted SuperBk in anywhere near the manner you did to them; though they also likely care less about how you reacted to them than you felt about their reactions to the SuperBk.

Essentially, what I'm saying is to relax and try not to take things too seriously around here. This topic is better placed in Generral Discussion, Guild Banter, or a server subforum (though Morai does not have one here making that difficult) anyways and I'm pretty sure they were also expecting it moved or answered by a player from the same server.

Speaking of which, moving this to Guild Banter since Morai does not have a subforum here whee this can be discussed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jake_english - Lost City
    Jake_english - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    @Atropah
    Has nothing to do with humor, obviously you define mockery of someone as ''fun''. I am aware that this is for certain people funny, but is it funny if someone humiliates, ridicules,..you? Probably not, maybe you should think about your way of humor. And he/she got the answer from SerenityCNB.

Oh but it IS fun :D

See you need to learn to laugh of/at yourself (lol) sometimes too :D

If you don't, then what the hell?

But calling people you probably do not know very well 'jerks' is right out.

I mean come on.

b:chuckle

And about the fraction :D

This shiit is the best :
    >22/7
  • Vienna - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I am aware of the possible consequences of such ''fun''. In general, there should be significantly greater control from regulatory institutions over online harassment, cyberbullying,...I have no problem with humor, but i define humor differently. Does not look so, that people have alot of fun, if someone else puts them in the position where they feel ''less worth, stupid, humiliated,...'' the same feeling probably had SuperBkChick.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I am aware of the possible consequences of such ''fun''. In general, there should be significantly greater control from regulatory institutions over online harassment, cyberbullying,...I have no problem with humor, but i define humor differently. Does not look so, that people have alot of fun, if someone else puts them in the position where they feel ''less worth, stupid, humiliated,...'' the same feeling probably had SuperBkChick.

It starts with poking fun at someone's spelling errors and next thing you know someone gets shot, right?

Get real already, calling this cyberbullying and harassment is almost insulting towards those who actually deal/have dealt with it. Blatantly calling someone ****, shallow and socially backward comes a lot closer, however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Honestly when people call factions "fractions" I get a little bit annoyed, b:surrender
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ahhhhh the PC Police sirens are a wailing. Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa.

And agreed if we cannot poke a little light humor at one another then the world is doomed though it is probably destined for failure anyway.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    SuperBk: best to ask this in your server's forum section. This is a general forums discussion for cleric gameplay and 90% of us won't know about factions on your server.

Unfortunately for her, there is still no section for the European server....
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89