Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lol unsticked...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Did you even doubt about this? I`m just a bit surprised DoD didn`t put this into the lower depths! f:gross
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Unsticked but not dead b:laugh

They can bury it, we can link it b:chuckle

They can delete it, we can open a new one and post saves of some pages (.jpg or .html) b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    poupousse wrote: »
    They can delete it, we can open a new one and post saves of some pages (.jpg or .html) b:chuckleb:chuckle

If it were ever depth'd or the like, please don't do that. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • poupousse
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    If it were ever depth'd or the like, please don't do that. b:surrender
    Why not ? We still deserves answers :

For my part, after watching this game deteriorate over the past 5 years (i.e. non-existent CM, in-game GM meet and greet, and the inconsistencies of game rule enforcement) and the fact that DoD has not responded to the two outstanding questions, "What about compensation for those that missed out?" and "Why the difference of ban between CS and non-CS players?" I will spend what remains of this game's life cycle enjoying the company my faction-mates.

Unfortunately, PWI will do what it has always done ignore the problem until people give up or quit.
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The lack of response from PWI has shown me that they could care less if good honest players quit . It also shows me that the meager $200.00 a month I've been spending on their pixels for the last few years means nothing as well . So be it , I guess its time I learned to play for free and saved my money for something better .
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Why not ? We still deserves answers :

Because,
    Dvorak wrote: »

18. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    This rule applies to both in-game actions and forum actions. If you have any questions regarding in-game rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, etc., please contact the support team. If you have any questions regarding forum issues, please contact a moderator or the Community Manager via private message.
    And while I know the mods are insanely lenient on this to the point where we've even joined in publicly on certain issues,
    Dvorak wrote: »
    NOTE: Threads Directed to Perfect World Staff Members

The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to PW Staff Members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticketing system. Before contacting customer support, please use the search function and look through our FAQs located in the Support section of our website for account and billing related inquiries. A general FAQ regarding gameplay can be accessed from the main page.
    is also a thing.

And as much as I don't like the situation or the fallout, cleaning up the forums and enforcing forum rules is a thing we mods do. So having people go out of their way to go against the rules... is gonna get us very annoyed very quickly regardless of how much we empathize.

As for the bolded in your quote,
    Following these initial actions, we still thought that for a rollback, our actions were not great enough. Many players lost refinement and thus power during the rollback, and so giving more exp/sp/drops/coins if you play wouldn't resolve their complaint.

Thus we came up with the compensation code that we all now are aware of.
    Unfortunately, because of it's abuse we've had to cancel the cross-server compensation and refocus back on the initial goal of compensating Archosaur Rollback players.

Is there anything I can receive right now?

We've re-activated the initial compensation code that gives out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players. It can be used once per account until NOVEMBER 30th

You can redeem it here once per account until NOVEMBER 30th : 3HTYJKE
    is, and has been, the answer to the first question since this happened. He's said if he gets word of a chance for more he would say so. Considering he has not and this thread is no longer stickied, it's pretty obvious he has not received word of giving anything beyond that. As for the difference being asked here when it comes to bans.... for one thing, I'm not sure it's just a question f CS versus free player considering how often that gets wrongly thrown around here. For another, assuming DoD had the answer to that, it's highly unlikely he'd be able to tell us for either legal reasons or because his superiors told him so. As much as we feel entitled to n answer in that area, we are not more entitled to an answer about something pissing us off in what equates to a hobby than he is to trying to keep his job so he can put food on the table and have a roof over his head.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Somewhere around 600 pages ago I quoted specific parts of the ToS that basically says they don't owe you jack.

They've done pretty good at attempting to provide compensation, even though they screwed it up big time.

They're probably just waiting until they can figure something out that won't completely **** off everyone else.

Oh wait... that's not possible.b:chuckle

Edit: Almost forgot to mention, they still haven't fixed half the issues on the East Coast servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    so this isnt sticky anymore?
    Just to ppl forget about this page..and probably never find it anymore?

nice try -____-

what next gonna delete it?
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Kossy, please as soon as that king size Pandora's box get's in; shove this thread in and close it already.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • poupousse
    edited January 2014
    Because,

And while I know the mods are insanely lenient on this to the point where we've even joined in publicly on certain issues,

is also a thing.
    Mmmhhh... And what about the reports telling inquiries made by tickets about this final compensation being deleted by support ?

And as much as I don't like the situation or the fallout, cleaning up the forums and enforcing forum rules is a thing we mods do. So having people go out of their way to go against the rules... is gonna get us very annoyed very quickly regardless of how much we empathize.
    Sorry for that. It's clear that working as a volunteer for a profit-making company makes you fall between two stools... b:embarrass
    As for the bolded in your quote,

is, and has been, the answer to the first question since this happened. He's said if he gets word of a chance for more he would say so. Considering he has not and this thread is no longer stickied, it's pretty obvious he has not received word of giving anything beyond that. As for the difference being asked here when it comes to bans.... for one thing, I'm not sure it's just a question f CS versus free player considering how often that gets wrongly thrown around here. For another, assuming DoD had the answer to that, it's highly unlikely he'd be able to tell us for either legal reasons or because his superiors told him so. As much as we feel entitled to n answer in that area, we are not more entitled to an answer about something pissing us off in what equates to a hobby than he is to trying to keep his job so he can put food on the table and have a roof over his head.
    Thank you for clarifying these points b:thanksb:chuckleb:thanks

Please, tell managers not to depth, bury or delete this thread. Maybe It's time to close it, but it should not be forgotten.
  • Incansin - Archosaur
    Incansin - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    you wanna talk depth lol 501 pages of bs
    when life gives you lemons...
    PAINT THAT S*** GOLD!!!!!
  • reborncell
    reborncell Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I didn't got any compensation all the players play the expansion so that is not a compensation...

So after all this **** the question still the same...

So what is the compensation for people like me that didn't get a single orb?

One more month passed and no answer from PWI tard managers...
    b:chuckle
  • DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    DaSquirrel - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Absolute disgrace, they do not care about the playing community at all, there are still a lot of questions that have not been answered, sweeping in under the carpet time b:sad
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Mmmhhh... And what about the reports telling inquiries made by tickets about this final compensation being deleted by support ?
    I find outright deleting the tickets to be a bit much, personally. I mean, it's understandable that the folks upstairs have decided they're done with what happened and had support automate tickets regarding this (note: this is my assumption based on what we know about them), but it doesn't take that much to simply close the things instead of delete them.

Thank you for clarifying these points
    Glad to help. It's easy for stuff to get buried in this thread.
    reborncell wrote: »
    So after all this **** the question still the same...

So what is the compensation for people like me that didn't get a single orb?
    Look at my post at the very top of the page. Or read the first post.
    there are still a lot of questions that have not been answered, sweeping in under the carpet time b:sad
    Such as?

A lot of questions are just getting asked repeatedly while having already been answered. There's also a group of them that it's very likely cannot be answered by any of the PWE staff that comes to the forums as well. I'm honestly surprised this wasn't closed when it was de-stickied all things considered, but that's not my call to make.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Originally Posted by DaSquirrel - Sanctuary View Post
    there are still a lot of questions that have not been answered, sweeping in under the carpet time
    Such as?

A lot of questions are just getting asked repeatedly while having already been answered. There's also a group of them that it's very likely cannot be answered by any of the PWE staff that comes to the forums as well. I'm honestly surprised this wasn't closed when it was de-stickied all things considered, but that's not my call to make.

Maybe u r right..questions been asking repeatedly
    But maybe because all answers they gave....was a lie

Ppl asking - are other players who haven't received compensation will receive it somehow?
    Support staff answer on my ticket- Yes they will..in events , but for more info check forum

Ok...events.
    1. event didnt work
    2. if it did.. rewards was a **** ;D ..totally worthless...u have to go waste ur time to npc it even
    3. the freaking santa spam is annoying....is like GM r more making fun of us

Other question
    Are those who abuse code gonna get punished
    Gm answer-Yes

which is a lie..of course..every1 can agree 2 weeks for 50-60 orbs (1200 or more gold....and that im counting only when orbs on sale....)..is not punishment

Now they dare...to unstick this thread - like this problem would be solved
    And if they will dare to close this....damn....such a care for customers ;D no?
  • harunicole
    harunicole Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I know someone who ACCIDENTALLY spammed the code from lag, was banned and she got 20-30. Yes that is alot, but if it was an accident is it right for you to punish her? I dont think so. Her ban is stated to be 1 year...

I'm also curious, when it tells you that the ban has _______ (blank) minutes left, will that time go down as the ban continues and shortens?
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    harunicole wrote: »
    I know someone who ACCIDENTALLY spammed the code from lag, was banned and she got 20-30. Yes that is alot, but if it was an accident is it right for you to punish her? I dont think so. Her ban is stated to be 1 year...

I'm also curious, when it tells you that the ban has _______ (blank) minutes left, will that time go down as the ban continues and shortens?

Depends whether its really permanent or not.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    harunicole wrote: »

Nope, in order to find out, you merely have to contact pwi's customer service from the email linked to the banned acct.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Maybe u r right..questions been asking repeatedly
    But maybe because all answers they gave....was a lie

Ppl asking - are other players who haven't received compensation will receive it somehow?
    Support staff answer on my ticket- Yes they will..in events , but for more info check forum

Ok...events.
    1. event didnt work
    2. if it did.. rewards was a **** ;D ..totally worthless...u have to go waste ur time to npc it even
    3. the freaking santa spam is annoying....is like GM r more making fun of us
    So... the support staff gave the answer they knew but because the events didn't go as planned it's a lie? Sorry but... it being broken doesn't change what was intended and attempted. Asking about the events themselves is another thing, but the fact is the question was answered truthfully. As for the rewards, that has nothing to do with it and shouldn't even be considered a point.

Hell, originally the only thing that we had was... 5 hyper EXP stones for everyone and DoD trying to get us more. Not his fault that it fell flat but he's done what he can so saying he's lying or hasn't answered because he can't get us more? Really now?

The plethora of messages we can't get rid of is inherently annoying, but that's not something we can call being mocked. And only a small subset of people with the blanket term of GM would be able to attempt to do anything about the red spam problem from Santa.

Other question
    Are those who abuse code gonna get punished
    Gm answer-Yes

which is a lie..of course..every1 can agree 2 weeks for 50-60 orbs (1200 or more gold....and that im counting only when orbs on sale....)..is not punishment
    Ya know... I really wanna know why people keep assuming everyone got 50+ orbs. A huge amount only got the intended 3 and there's plenty who got far less than even the 30 some come up with. So why does everyone immediately jump to the 50+ assumption when this is involved?

Anyways, you can't claim the bans were a lie because then we wouldn't have posts like the one above mine involving people who were... ya know... banned because of this. Now what's going on behind each ban is something I'm sure most of us want to know. Especially for the people who we do have evidence of abusing massively and getting away with it. However, even if DoD had the details on that, which is something I doubt, he'd likely either be legally or contractually unable to tell us which means trying to say he doesn't care or is lying because he can't answer is kinda wrong.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    greedy item grubbers thread pg 609 b:pleased

cant imagine what they would think up of to get a refund at a store if its non refundable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    UPDATE (12.12.13)

I have good news for everyone concerning "Nothing has happened yet in December".

:D Nothing has happened yet? Thats the good news. Nothing. Seriously. With all the problems that the update has caused to multi servers. I would like to believe that the reason why Arch server is down is because you are "Fixing" something but yeah. That would be hopeful wishing and i for one would rather bet that i'd wake up to a Ferrari then wake up to:

Working instances
    Events that Work
    Skills that actually say what they are gonna do (Tho i will admit that the barb Berserkers Wrath skill description is pretty funny. Nice story on how the skill was "made")

I mean, no offense to you DoD or any of the other people as individuals but as a whole, the PWI Game Management team really sucks... sucks something.. I can't even think what...

Seriously, I try my hardest to talk down to people that like to compare this game to the likes of Blizzard Titles and other Gaming Companies that do "care" but the major difference is because you Pay to Play WoW. But seriously, i expect some update bugs but not this many. I hear that basically the Morai Server was just flat out unplayable. Thats just said.

Please tell me that the Map Crash was actually an Emergency update e.e b:surrender

Im not gonna by one of the Idiots that will say "I'll quit" but man. Its getting to the point where, a break sounds pretty good atm.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So... the support staff gave the answer they knew but because the events didn't go as planned it's a lie? Sorry but... it being broken doesn't change what was intended and attempted. Asking about the events themselves is another thing, but the fact is the question was answered truthfully. As for the rewards, that has nothing to do with it and shouldn't even be considered a point.

Hell, originally the only thing that we had was... 5 hyper EXP stones for everyone and DoD trying to get us more. Not his fault that it fell flat but he's done what he can so saying he's lying or hasn't answered because he can't get us more? Really now?

The plethora of messages we can't get rid of is inherently annoying, but that's not something we can call being mocked. And only a small subset of people with the blanket term of GM would be able to attempt to do anything about the red spam problem from Santa.

Ya know... I really wanna know why people keep assuming everyone got 50+ orbs. A huge amount only got the intended 3 and there's plenty who got far less than even the 30 some come up with. So why does everyone immediately jump to the 50+ assumption when this is involved?

Anyways, you can't claim the bans were a lie because then we wouldn't have posts like the one above mine involving people who were... ya know... banned because of this. Now what's going on behind each ban is something I'm sure most of us want to know. Especially for the people who we do have evidence of abusing massively and getting away with it. However, even if DoD had the details on that, which is something I doubt, he'd likely either be legally or contractually unable to tell us which means trying to say he doesn't care or is lying because he can't answer is kinda wrong.

Love how you can try to defend this. Kinda wrong for paying customers to ask legtimate questions? Really?

This teflon coated answer is just the kind of rubbish people use all the time so as to hide the truth. You think we are sheep that are dumb enough to continue spending our hard earned cash on a game thats managed in this manner? LMFAO i think not >.>
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My 'posts are getting deleted' sense is tingling. >_>

Why can't you just give those of us who never even had a CHANCE at getting the three orbs, 3 freaking orbs?

Hell, I want them on my two accounts. I just want to refine my axes and my Claws to +10. Why is that so hard?
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Love how you can try to defend this. Kinda wrong for paying customers to ask legtimate questions? Really?

I cannot walk into a grocery store and legitimately ask the cashier for information they are either not privy to or not allowed to tell.

That is the equivalent of what's being done about the ban thing that gets repeated.

I'd ~LOVE~ to know the answer, same as everyone else.... but I'm well aware it's something he's most likely not allowed to tell us even if we were to assume he did know it. And, to be honest, I rather doubt he actually does know considering he had to ask his bosses what would happen to those who abused it to begin with.
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Many players were able to obtain dragon orb oceans ( as seen in some of my friend's pk videos, and some of mine, where red chat spam went on for hours a while back).

Since then PWI has give all of us:

War Avatar Cards
    Double drops, exp, spirit
    Snowmen
    A new instance
    New passive and class skills

All of these things are making players a lot stronger than they currently were, especially in PvE. If players do their dailies, and participate regularly in squads then it's more than likely a player can be stronger than before within a short period of time.

Here's some advice to some of you who still feel left out on the dragon orbs though. For those of you who wish to be more of a threat in Territory War or PvP.

Ask those in your faction, who you know abused the code if they can help you to buy some dragon orb oceans, since they were able to save so much money. I think if these players are compassionate and want to really help their faction, then they would be more than willing to do this. I feel like those who were able to obtain more than 3 should help their friends/faction members to get an orb who wasn't able to even redeem the code.

Here's some more advice, for those who have reincarnated and have hit level 100 again.

Do you daily quests in the Primao World, so that when the new bosses come, you will be able to participate. There's at least 3 daily quests, do them. Do Flowsilver Deity mode daily as well. If you save all of your Flowsilver tokens, and then buy the Catalysts, to combine to get S packs from the Resistance Force Leader, then you will have a better chance of getting S and A cards. If you take the quests from the War Avatar Master, and have 10 B cards, then you get a free A...and when you get 10 A, you can get a free S card.

Right now though, you shouldn't focus on how much stronger the other players have gotten in the short run. I encourage you all to be more positive, and to consider how much stronger you can make your own characters in the long run. Right now, just focus on building up your character, and not buying unnecessary items. Take the cheapest routs as possible to make your character stronger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
    edited January 2014
    I cannot walk into a grocery store and legitimately ask the cashier for information they are either not privy to or not allowed to tell.

That is the equivalent of what's being done about the ban thing that gets repeated.

I'd ~LOVE~ to know the answer, same as everyone else.... but I'm well aware it's something he's most likely not allowed to tell us even if we were to assume he did know it. And, to be honest, I rather doubt he actually does know considering he had to ask his bosses what would happen to those who abused it to begin with.

It's not just about the Orb Glitch though is it Kossy? It's the baltent lies and miscomunication. That's happened over and over. It's been a constant feature of how things are done here.

The unwillingness to enforce the ToS. Yet when the **** hits the fan. We'll hide behind the ToS that we don't enforce. So as to avoid giving a stright answer to the people that pay their wages.

Yes i understand that glitches will occour in any game at anytime. And gamers being gamers will take advantage of that. But isnt that what the ToS is there for?

And ofc be being the cynic i am. (after the Orb glitch in particular) We get an Orb SALE that's more expensive than it has been before.

You have to understand why things like this upset people. Those same people that pay lots of money to this game.

I'm talking on behalf of those that were lucky enough to get orbs. I'm really grateful for the gesture. But the half assed way it was done, was simply a farce. All you guys have managed to do it split the community and polorise people to the fact. Be it your intention or not. That you dont care for us or the game anymore.

Now you can say well that's just your opinion. And your right it is. But if your not in game as an active GM. Interacting with the gaming community.

Or reading what people are saying in the forums how can you know? Or even begin to understand? What 'WE' the paying customers want need from you guys?

GM's and the folks at Wanmei, dont earn the money when things are running well. So far as the community is concerned, you earn your money when things don't go well.

And well quite frankly you fell well short.

Disappointing.
    edited January 2014
    Many players were able to obtain dragon orb oceans ( as seen in some of my friend's pk videos, and some of mine, where red chat spam went on for hours a while back).

Since then PWI has give all of us:

War Avatar Cards
    Double drops, exp, spirit
    Snowmen
    A new instance
    New passive and class skills

All of these things are making players a lot stronger than they currently were, especially in PvE. If players do their dailies, and participate regularly in squads then it's more than likely a player can be stronger than before within a short period of time.

Here's some advice to some of you who still feel left out on the dragon orbs though. For those of you who wish to be more of a threat in Territory War or PvP.

Ask those in your faction, who you know abused the code if they can help you to buy some dragon orb oceans, since they were able to save so much money. I think if these players are compassionate and want to really help their faction, then they would be more than willing to do this. I feel like those who were able to obtain more than 3 should help their friends/faction members to get an orb who wasn't able to even redeem the code.

Here's some more advice, for those who have reincarnated and have hit level 100 again.

Do you daily quests in the Primao World, so that when the new bosses come, you will be able to participate. There's at least 3 daily quests, do them. Do Flowsilver Deity mode daily as well. If you save all of your Flowsilver tokens, and then buy the Catalysts, to combine to get S packs from the Resistance Force Leader, then you will have a better chance of getting S and A cards. If you take the quests from the War Avatar Master, and have 10 B cards, then you get a free A...and when you get 10 A, you can get a free S card.

Right now though, you shouldn't focus on how much stronger the other players have gotten in the short run. I encourage you all to be more positive, and to consider how much stronger you can make your own characters in the long run. Right now, just focus on building up your character, and not buying unnecessary items. Take the cheapest routs as possible to make your character stronger.

Sorry Fly.. but this wont... well Fly xD

You can't say a new expantion that was already in the pipeline for release and say thats compensation.

The fact it is. In my view. This early relese was a panic button response, knee jerk reaction to the Orb fiasco.
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    *snip*
    You guys?

You are aware myself and all other mods are players, same as you, who can get just as upset and annoyed with the stuff the execs make happen, same as you, and have less presence in PWI as a company than the janitor does, right?

Don't mistake what I'm saying here. The lack of consistent enforcement is like a giant light to everyone telling them to abuse whatever they find and stuff like this doesn't help. It's absolutely absurd that the execs make that sort of decision. However saying the GMs who don't get all the information and do the best for us with what they can are lying or not answering questions or such of their own free will? That's being silly.

You may not have known of me before I became a mod, but I've never been one to hold back when I think PWE screwed up. I've always been right there voicing my displeasure of that. However, I've also equally defended them when people were being unreasonable because fair is fair.

Like I keep trying to say: instead of ranting at the people who are just doing as they're told, take this stuff to the execs who make the decisions. It won't do you any good to scare off the people who try their best for us even with their limitations while allowing the real cause of our issues to get away without any worries. PWE can always hire new people to take the fall for them until folks around here wise up and realize that you have to get to the root of an issue to solve it... and in our case, upper management is that root.
    edited January 2014
    You guys?

You are aware myself and all other mods are players, same as you, who can get just as upset and annoyed with the stuff the execs make happen, same as you, and have less presence in PWI as a company than the janitor does, right?

Don't mistake what I'm saying here. The lack of consistent enforcement is like a giant light to everyone telling them to abuse whatever they find and stuff like this doesn't help. It's absolutely absurd that the execs make that sort of decision. However saying the GMs who don't get all the information and do the best for us with what they can are lying or not answering questions or such of their own free will? That's being silly.

You may not have known of me before I became a mod, but I've never been one to hold back when I think PWE screwed up. I've always been right there voicing my displeasure of that. However, I've also equally defended them when people were being unreasonable because fair is fair.

Like I keep trying to say: instead of ranting at the people who are just doing as they're told, take this stuff to the execs who make the decisions. It won't do you any good to scare off the people who try their best for us even with their limitations while allowing the real cause of our issues to get away without any worries. PWE can always hire new people to take the fall for them until folks around here wise up and realize that you have to get to the root of an issue to solve it... and in our case, upper management is that root.

Yes i know what you and the other MoDs are Kossy.

Your the firewall to help insulate the GMs from the flames that come when things go wrong. And i think you do a great job.

And yes i equally agree that when people are being unreasonable. Its fair to have that balance and defend the GMs as neccessary.

But my question's are these:

Who made the link for the Orbs?

Who decided what the next sale in the Boutique was going to be?

The upper management? Or the GM's that are also part of the problem?

It's the whole culture of how things are ran. It stinks to high heaven.
This discussion has been closed.