2nd Reincarnation Video Guide

2»

Comments

• Kalishana - Archosaur
    Kalishana - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As are equipment, War Avatars. Pets, Mounts, Fash, inventory etc. Basically reincarnation just drops your statpoint (while allocating more points for the future) and level right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvy for the signature b:laugh.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Exactly.

Ever fantasized about taking everything you currently have and bringing it as a lower level to wreak havoc upon the masses? Now that's exactly what you can do.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • payazo05
    payazo05 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    on 1st reawakening do i need to feed up the demon book before performing the 2nd reawakening?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    No. You can perform the second one whenever you feel like it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • payazo05
    payazo05 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i see, but to gain extra points need to feed up demon book?
  • babyshiva
    babyshiva Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks to this video.. anyway if i 2nd rebirth lvl 105 i will get the free stat 75+75 right if at 2nd rebith i give exp to exp to my demon book do i get stat from it? or the max free stat is 150 only? i was rebirth at lvl 105 now im lvl 102 thinking to 2nd rebirth at lvl 105 to get 150 stat free so im asking that if i give exp on demon book do i still get more free stat?.. pls answer me
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    payazo05 wrote: »
    i see, but to gain extra points need to feed up demon book?

If you reawaken before 105, to get the missing stats you have to feed up the book demon.
    babyshiva wrote: »
    Thanks to this video.. anyway if i 2nd rebirth lvl 105 i will get the free stat 75+75 right if at 2nd rebith i give exp to exp to my demon book do i get stat from it? or the max free stat is 150 only? i was rebirth at lvl 105 now im lvl 102 thinking to 2nd rebirth at lvl 105 to get 150 stat free so im asking that if i give exp on demon book do i still get more free stat?.. pls answer me

If you reawaken the second time at 105, there's no more stats to get, and you can't summon your book demon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga