Advise on gear from here.

Options
Doobie$nack - Raging Tide
Doobie$nack - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Assassin
Hello all. Currently at level 100 I have all gear +5 and sharded with perfect citrines. Gear is g15 helm, r8 chest, g15 pants, ashura boots and wrist, lion heart amulet and neck, 90 int cape and +10 strength tome. Weapon is +5 single int t3 daggers. Now I have about 500m to work with, been saving for some time now. Not sure where to go from here I like both pve and pvp. Tend to pve more often though. So what would your advice be. Thanks in advance for all replies.
Post edited by Doobie$nack - Raging Tide on

Comments

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'd say refine weapon to +10. Refine armor as far as you can with what's left. As a sin, weapon also heals you. Bloodpaint heals you more than clerics in PVE, and you'll be able to farm more efficiently, thus making more money in less time.
  • Doobie$nack - Raging Tide
    Doobie$nack - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I was thinking about getting a pan gu tome to bring me up to 3.33 and refine daggers to 10 might try to get armor +7 atleast. Or I could maybe invest in r8r, cause I wont be going r9.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    r8r is a waste tbh; definitely get a pan gu because every aps related build needs that anyways. Then I'd +7 the armor, +7 the weapon, and then +10 the orns and +10 wep last.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hello all. Currently at level 100 I have all gear +5 and sharded with perfect citrines. Gear is g15 helm, r8 chest, g15 pants, ashura boots and wrist, lion heart amulet and neck, 90 int cape and +10 strength tome. Weapon is +5 single int t3 daggers. Now I have about 500m to work with, been saving for some time now. Not sure where to go from here I like both pve and pvp. Tend to pve more often though. So what would your advice be. Thanks in advance for all replies.

I would start with Pan Gu, Creator. Because the difference between being 4.0 and 5.0 sparked is that the latter can use Power Dash and Subsea without losing your spark, which brings in a ton of extra damage.

After that, I would get every single piece of gear you have to +7. From there, the weapon to +10, then the G15 pieces and lastly the G12.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I would start with Pan Gu, Creator. Because the difference between being 4.0 and 5.0 sparked is that the latter can use Power Dash and Subsea without losing your spark, which brings in a ton of extra damage.

After that, I would get every single piece of gear you have to +7. From there, the weapon to +10, then the G15 pieces and lastly the G12.

+1 on this. If you aremor had lesser shard and refines I'd say skip the tome, but you can get +7 pretty easily.

Also might want to consider a upgrading to a g16 helmet. If you roll 2% phy reduction, thats way better than the 100 pdef from g15, you also get more hp per refine and more dex.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Also might want to consider a upgrading to a g16 helmet. If you roll 2% phy reduction, thats way better than the 100 pdef from g15, you also get more hp per refine and more dex.

All of that is true, but I wouldn't get a g16 helm.

Firstly, the difference in HP is insignificant, maxing at 169 hp at +12. Considering the OP's setup, it's more likely that he'd be looking at +7 on both, putting the difference at 59 hp, which is less than a single Perfect Citrine. Even the additional vitality cannot do much, as it only adds 78-156 more to that, bringing the grand total to just over 300 hp at +12. Of course, if you could get 2x -int on a dagger and thus replace a piece of -interval gear, getting 2 pieces of G16 is about the best you can do.

Secondly, since the OP already has G15 leggings, the +dexterity from the helmet is not going to provide more damage than the +5 Attack levels he would get from the G15 helmet. After all, the G15 helmet gives 6-10 Dexterity, but it's very easy to reroll that for 10 dexterity for a small fee. That means that the actual difference is 2-14 Dexterity, which is very insignificant because you should already be looking at like 450+.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.