Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dont forget they also close all ticket related with +10 orb.

Yup, sent 3 replies, on the 3rd didn`t receive anything back, thus it was ignored, deleted, or in other words forgotten, yet I still see the red system sometimes, and I know many people have then still in mail, probably waiting till some update where we won`t see the red spam due to some reason and they will be home free.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    seriously ppl ... move on.... those who are ban are already back on game ......deal with it or GTFO b:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    seriously ppl ... move on.... those who are ban are already back on game ......deal with it or GTFO b:shutupb:shutupb:shutup

are u the one who get +10 orb too? if you dont like it, dont read.
  • bangis2010
    edited December 2013
    are u the one who get +10 orb too? if you dont like it, dont read.

who knows? really noone knows how many i got same goes with you..
    edited December 2013
    who knows? really noone knows how many i got same goes with you..

i dont get anything. that is why i talk in this thread. and as far as i remember, this thread wont hurt anyone who dont abuse it.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i dont get anything. that is why i talk in this thread. and as far as i remember, this thread wont hurt anyone who dont abuse it.

i agree and i have same reason why i come here

so stupid to see those who abused the code dare to say calm down and forget about it...sorry but till will go on till Gm decide to actually do something

They promised to punish abusers ( biggest abusers got 2 weeks, its not a punishment but vacation)
    They promised to give compensation from event and such (event not even working well, they annoying ppl more than bring joy)

all was a lie is what makes me mad
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This isn't going away .
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ...so stupid to see those who abused the code dare to say calm down and forget about it...

Or those from the Archosaur server.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Or those from the Archosaur server.

well thats different..they did got roll back 2 days or so
    lost stuff..but gained 2x more later
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    its not fair at all that not all did get the time to use the code at least one time it was meant to last until sunday, so ppl should have time 3 days to get the final compensation, but no coz some abusers they stoped code earlier, OK, but all the ppl who sleep at the time or missed the chance to use the code, dont get anything at all and thats what rly sucks. b:surrender
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    its not fair at all that not all did get the time to use the code at least one time it was meant to last until sunday, so ppl should have time 3 days to get the final compensation, but no coz some abusers they stoped code earlier, OK, but all the ppl who sleep at the time or missed the chance to use the code, dont get anything at all and thats what rly sucks. b:surrender

yah i decide to sleep 1-2 h more ;D and missed my chance
  • ghdfghdfgh
    ghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So much for fun "New Holiday event!" that was supposed to be part of our compensation...it not even work, the NPC that should show up did not appear.

They must have banned santa by mistake instead of the people who abused the orb glitch.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    ghdfghdfgh wrote: »
    So much for fun "New Holiday event!" that was supposed to be part of our compensation...it not even work, the NPC that should show up did not appear.

They must have banned santa by mistake instead of the people who abused the orb glitch.

100% agree about what u said
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just feel like this whole update and everything wasn't fair compensation.

1. Because it's not like it was really meant to be compensation you guys just did an update that was already going to happen a bit early.

2. There was a couple cool event but the santa one didn't even hardly work and spammed the chat so badly you couldn't even talk.

3. Even with the update does that fix that 100s of orbs were given to people for FREE and event gold while others got NOTHING? NO.

The update is kinda cool, I honestly think the new skills at least for BM kinda suck BT hits a bit harder and you merged a few skills and gave BM's less aoes and no new stuns. Whoopdeedo.

Oh and the cards, Don't even get me started just another b.s way for already overpowered people to Cashshop their hearts out and get EVEN MORE overpowered while the people you don't care about that give you some money here and there or farm but don't give you the thousands of dollars you greedy people thirst for get crappy worthless cards compared to the people with S cards.

One time when i was in middle school it was Halloween and i wanted to bring candy to give to people in the class.

My teacher said that would be fine if i brought enough for EVERYONE. Maybe PWI should take a note from my former teacher.

It's not fair to hand a couple students a candy bar and leave the others with nothing. This is just an example of course but its almost exactly what happened.

I'm also tired of the players working against other players saying oh stop the QQing. Pretty much because i feel those players probably care nothing about the game in the first place or received their compensation so then it is very easy for them to judge the people who got nothing.

Anybody should know or should be able to guess that if you missed out on X amount of +10 orbs and free event gold that would upset people. I for one am not going to just get over it because my gears only being G16 are already lacking in power. I could of used those orbs to at make myself a more decently geared person in the game of R9rr+12 people but nope.

Thanks pwi.
  • bangis2010
    edited December 2013

as i said earlier , NOONE knows ....
  • marvinhuddleston
    edited December 2013
    Sure pissed all over my Christmas spirit .
  • kittycatttt
    kittycatttt Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Yup, even i missed out on the codes sadly
    edited December 2013
    as i said earlier , NOONE knows ....

sure no one knows, who cares....
  • ortini
    ortini Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have 2 accounts and never got any dragon orbs. I'm still waiting and have posted here and submitted tickets. I'm still waiting with no response from anyone with any kind of authority. Nice way to run a business people.

The expansion has some nice stuff. The autobot is the best thing you have ever done for the game. Finally a way to make money in the game, but it is much easier for physical characters than arcane. Arcanes go through charms doing autobot.

The veno lycaeum still only works in pk mode. I do not pk and have no desire to pk. Fix that please.

The level 100 BHs are just ridiculous now. Why do you change them? Warsong is broken, and the green circles for the heads are another riduculous and unnecessary touch. Aba BH rocks are still ridiculous. EU takes too long, Lunar takes too long and no one does it.

DQ rewards still works, even though it was said it would be removed. Thanks for that.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    ortini wrote: »
    I have 2 accounts and never got any dragon orbs. I'm still waiting and have posted here and submitted tickets. I'm still waiting with no response from anyone with any kind of authority. Nice way to run a business people.

The expansion has some nice stuff. The autobot is the best thing you have ever done for the game. Finally a way to make money in the game, but it is much easier for physical characters than arcane. Arcanes go through charms doing autobot.

The veno lycaeum still only works in pk mode. I do not pk and have no desire to pk. Fix that please.

The level 100 BHs are just ridiculous now. Why do you change them? Warsong is broken, and the green circles for the heads are another riduculous and unnecessary touch. Aba BH rocks are still ridiculous. EU takes too long, Lunar takes too long and no one does it.

DQ rewards still works, even though it was said it would be removed. Thanks for that.

Bh aba rocks r easy o.o
    Just run to right side ..check mini map when dots r getting less and holy path 2 times
    my bm with 6k HP (newby) can pass without health lose
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Do you guys seriously think that anyone from PWI is still reading this thread?

No one is.

They simply set it up to gather into one place all the complaints about their stupid mistake, so they can trash it to the lower depth later.

YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN? FLOOD THEM

WITH TICKETS!

That way at least there are some chance they will actually read it.

Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • lichtfuerst
    lichtfuerst Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i know of a massive abuser on harshlands, who is now running around with +12 weapon on at least 2 or 3 toons and rest of equipment +11
    theres no such thing as a perma ban and ****
  • empireshellz
    empireshellz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Pwi is a Joke the end
  • sposte99
    sposte99 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What I had said? PW will do nothing again!
    Tickets wasn't answered, Abuser not banned and have fun with +10 gear.

December is now over where is the "Final Compensation" ?
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Ppl r sending tickets

most of my friends are
    as they said..all those tickets have been deleted, ignored..its like they dont care at all
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    is it me or did dod edit that first post after it was made. I could have sworn he/she stated they were going to do something for this fiasco, but it could have been wishfull thinking b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • marvinhuddleston
    edited January 2014
    If you want PWI to sit up and take notice , the only answer is to simple .. Take away their profits by not putting money into the game . They don't care if we complain , but they do care if their share holders notice a drop in profits . Stop putting money into their broken game and they will notice and things will start getting fixed , compensation will happen .
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    You think guys compensation still be happen?b:surrender

and you think ur signature will help? b:shutup

well as long they dont close this thread, they can see we wont forget about this ****......
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    i understand ur frustration i fell the same b:surrender
    and i also lose the hope they will do anything about it....
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    unstickied the post, took some time but GG pwi GFG.
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
This discussion has been closed.