who is your best archery rt?

Facerolled - Raging Tide
Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Tideswell (East)
he thread name is the question ... I just wana know

I also wana know why (gear?, is it his/her hp? his/her skill? OP weapon?)

if its gear or weapon .. whats the gear?

just curious after I heard a small rumor that could be 100% false

hmm also 1 more thing .. ppl have diff opinions so feel free to post multiple ppl

just noticed that for pvp rankings Rt server has been out for 3-4 months longer then Arch and the kill counts for archers is kinda sadening =(

anyhoo thanks for doing this for me =P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
Post edited by Facerolled - Raging Tide on

Comments

• whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think that has got to be my main Slyarcher, regarding his gear, etc it's for me to know, for you to find out
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Honestly after being in NW for over a year with him I got to say Kruel is one of, if not the best archer on RT. His gears not super end game yet and he plays very passive but he's definitely underrated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Best Archer is obviously DirtySouth or Dylena. QQme archers are pretty bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bladesimage
    bladesimage Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2013

hmm also 1 more thing .. ppl have diff opinions so feel free to post multiple ppl

just noticed that for pvp rankings Rt server has been out for 3-4 months longer then Arch and the kill counts for archers is kinda sadening =(

This sounds like a troll topic if I ever saw one. b:laugh

Not sure what it is really your trying to ask boogie.

And if your wondering if skill beats gear, you should know this already. Gear can only take ya so far if you don't got the skill. Especially when almost everyone in server has r9 gear. You can always pick out the ones who always had gear backing them up until now.

Btw, you suck at detective b:laugh

Kruel & Elveva #1 #2 archer in server b:bye
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Naming is not allowed here . so NO. probally the best EA cashsopper you know who they are
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I guess no one here has been around for long enough to understand this thread b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Gear and skill wise i ' d say:

1. Harkin. Best gear no argument and lots of tw experience.

2. Elveva. Close gear to harkin, he has improved alot in the last year.

3. Dirtysouth. Same range of gear and lots of pk and tw experience.

As skill timing and survivability i would say impatients, tuzii and cenrick are pretty pro.

Boogiepanda and dylena have been less active so i am not sure if they still play pwi. Bhavvy hainai and badbud are improving their overal gameplay.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I guess no one here has been around for long enough to understand this thread b:sad

i did boogie. big wooooosh to most here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dirtysouth All The Way!

Sorry Harkin, Dylena and Boogie... DirtySouth its all about the smexiness. He's the Legolas reborn. He doesn't need the damn purge to get the kill. He doesn't need 3 sparks. 3 sparks needs her!
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Historically speaking best archer probably Anarky.

Now best archer is easily Elvelva the Vicoushammer (cuz he hammers vicious)

All vicous archers cannot compare too him.

Dirtysouth and boogie panda get 2 vs 1 by me

Kruel ex? who is kruel ex? surely a non factor.

Dylena has the ironguard boa tricks down but is so squishy

Elvelva goes into a room of vicous and slays them all

Elvelva 1 v 1 dirty south and wins with lesser gear

Elvelva kills the best wizards 1 vs 1 in pvp (just noteworthy cuz the wizard is good)

So in short today now days Elvelva is easily most impressive archer with the ease he kills everyone and survives.

After thinking about it I would also be neglectful if i didn't mention

11. Impatiens 8853 Archer Raging Tide

Skill wise he might be one of the best

I will say there are a lot of archers i've never had the chance to see or fight ~ say like Badbud i only tw WITH him and not much else so i don't have a reading on everyone. I only know who i've pkd' with and been around. Attacker V also dresses to impress as does Cenerick.

If you are asking why archer kill counts are lower for this server? Maybe not so much open world PvP, archers come and go, and some are new. Archers don't have pvp kill count because there was an assassin and pyschic who absolutely terrorized them early server (veritas and luciferV) How can archers open world pvp when they are one shots!

Elvelva is full josd build, untill recently had +10 armor (the orb give away helped him)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Elvelva is full josd build, untill recently had +10 armor (the orb give away ABUSE with no consequences cause he CSd the **** out of the game and GMs were mercyfull, helped him)

I still love elveva and (wo)man and spellcastro tho. They are all wonderfull human beings.b:dirty

P.S - it needed some corrections. b:surrender
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Elvelva kills the best wizards 1 vs 1 in pvp (just noteworthy cuz the wizard is good)

So in short today now days Elvelva is easily most impressive archer with the ease he kills everyone and survives.

I will say there are a lot of archers i've never had the chance to see or fight ~ say like Badbud i only tw WITH him and not much else so i don't have a reading on everyone. I only know who i've pkd' with and been around. Attacker V also dresses to impress as does Cenerick.

If you are asking why archer kill counts are lower for this server? Maybe not so much open world PvP, archers come and go, and some are new. Archers don't have pvp kill count because there was an assassin and pyschic who absolutely terrorized them early server (veritas and luciferV) How can archers open world pvp when they are one shots!

Elvelva is full josd build, untill recently had +10 armor (the orb give away helped him)

Just to point out some of your typical BS about Vicious.

1- I never declared myself best RT archer. That spot it's still owned by boogie, imo

2- Since when Elveva has lesser gears? doesn't he have more josds, more NW upgrades, uses better base arrows. If you're talking about +12 refines, he covers it with G16 cape and helm bonus + lets say atleast 40 more dex.

3-... Cause an archer can totally own a 50k hp, jaded barb 1v1; that means you're bad since u get killed by a same lvl gear Seeker?

4- No one called out Princess arc name, isnt he on the same gear range of above archers? Nvm you're right he's bad and doesn't deserve to be mentioned.

All in all speaking about skills and not how you click ST-QS, I'm gonna say Dylena, Impatiens, Tuzii
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tuzii b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013

YOU Bs as much as Elveva does. Elveva has never beat me 1v1 EVER he plays so bad its funny while DirtySouth has done it a few times before. ALSO i remember DirtySouth beating ELVEVA +12 bow while DirtySouth only had +7...Elveva is terrible archer all gear no skill always get a good laugh at his terrible play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    PVP got to easy and you cant really compare skill vs gears anymore. I stopped PKing simply cus the fun out of it is sucked out by 1 shotting this, 2 shotting that, purify in a twirl and fall on your back.

There's probably a lot of good archers nowdays, I wont count myself as one anymore since I don't PK and only do TWs.

PS; boogiepanda is still one of the more craptastic tranny archers of my generation!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just LOLed so hard at Mans post...so much hate lol...

I AM THE BEST ARCHER SO GTFO IM JUST UNDERGEAREDb:chuckleb:laughb:cry
  • CROVV - Raging Tide
    CROVV - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm surprised attacker_V hasn't been listed.

I can say my NW squad runs into Vicious and QQme teams alike - and attacker_V (zoo) is the absolutely the hardest to actually kill. All other archers on RT are manageable in an even battle (where you aren't outnumbered 2:1 or 3:1).

Maybe you guys are focused solely on the West Gate PK - in which case the list would be different ofc - only a few of you stand outside West all day.

PIERCE / CROVV
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Man poor Man.....
    he used to be in #1 faction
    till the 1st Great Purge
    then Vicious come
    and took the map
    for 2 years...
    For 2 years
    Man MIAd
    till new shinny gear
    was brought...
    Then Man
    wich was involved
    by this fungi smell
    saw the light again.
    And how bright
    that light was!!!
    His ego grew
    like never before...
    the stupity had never left
    and the hipocrisy is still there
    Man poor Man...
    The lies you tell...
    Man poor Man.
    He's in #1 faction again...
    Till...

HISTORY TENDS TO REPEAT ITSELF.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think these people deserve my top archer list! Bhavyy, Amadere, Skirlz, Krulex, PATAY, and Badbud!

:)
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think these people deserve my top archer list! Bhavyy, Amadere, Skirlz, Krulex, PATAY, and Badbud!

:)

you forgot bout me.
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013

This made me feel good.

Perhaps it's because you're surrounded so many much better geared archers with very little skill save for a few that your view point is so scewed to one side. Perhaps it's just your absolute hate for vicious.
    Is sucking up this much to your best mate the closest you've gotten to losing your virginity?

Either way this cracked me up. I've never seen elveva out of stealth and out of ig at the same time in tw, not that tw is really something to compare when it took QQme 2 years and a lot of vicious players to quit out of boredom for the fact that QQme sucked so bad during that time. And yet it's those very archers he refuses to mention ever for fear of being sent to hell that Rick rolled him all that time. Hilarious.

I also liked the way you used 1v1 as a valid comparison of how good an archer is. Good one . You obviously know what our class is about.

Man forever the bandwagoners champion ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited December 2013
    Kitty's archer PalavaEnkeli used to be quite good.
    In NW Kitty almost managed to kill Haihani, Haihani had like 1k HP left, it was just two of us in Bridge Battle(both charmed).
    Kitty's archer has mostly basic APS-armors(rank4 plate ftw, about 10k HP buffed) and T3+10 crossbow(Kitty likes being glasscannon o,o), and also used T3+5 HA-cape and helm that time(Kitty's archer had str-ornies to have enough str for claws and also loaned HA-pieces from HA-mains to get some extra HP as it had no T3-LA-pieces yet).

Kitty also did FC full pulls on it at 90 with 6,2k HP buffed. And ofc tanked BH bosses successfully despite having such bad defence in gears.

Just be happy Kitty quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Someone halp im being ganked! b:shocked

you guys are definitely best keyboard warrior archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    There are a lot of skilled archers, but their gear isn't quite up to others atm, yes like Hahani!

http://i.imgur.com/xgYHrea.jpg

Elvelva probably won't be happy with me for talking him up but thread asked for best archer so that is my input.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    There are a lot of skilled archers, but their gear isn't quite up to others atm, yes like Hahani!

Elvelva probably won't be happy with me for talking him up but thread asked for best archer so that is my input.

Elveva has been +10 forever and has been squashed at west gate multiple times....Kissing up to your members wont do you any good. Only reason QQme went back on top is because your application system is not hard to get through. I been in QQme 5x and have been accepted on cleric Multiple Times. You have garbage standards you are desperate for a win. Enjoy it because it wont last when you got garbage Leading the faction b:byeb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Hello Elvenne! I hope you are having a good new years day and have a great year. I am glad you made that comment because i had something burning in breast ready to explode.

I am not proud of anything to do with my barb, its all easy and its all cash shop. Its all time and maybe an unhealthy addiction.

Yet what i cherish and am proud of is my friends, that is why I was so eager to tell everyone how Elvelva always does the impossible and exceeds my high expectations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2014

No, you haven't named who's your personal best archer, but as usual you called out me and boogiepanda in a trash talk context. This is what you have been and always will be: a 2 faced person. Atleast Spell doesnt care to show who he really is, but you, trying to make yourself looking good on forums, you Sir, are just fake.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    not even in vicious lel! what an idiot.
    You may be proud of your friends. That's not really the issue here is it? I vouched for my friend as the best archer. The point is you'll stop at nothing to get in your childish little comments that just trash talk anyone and anything to do with vicious. Pathetic. It's attitudes like yours that genuinely make this game so boring to play, taking competitiveness way too seriously to the point where it's more important to you than having fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i would say the best archer is the one on Archer ranking page that doesnt have a R9rr+10 weap b:chuckle
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited January 2014

I am not proud of anything to do with my barb, its all easy and its gold digging LilSteven and robbing the faction bank while I had the leader title. Its all time and maybe an unhealthy addiction.

Had to fix it for you, you're so very welcome my dear old friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]