Moria Server, How do we Run Delta ?

xichlong
xichlong Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
So as the Title says how do we ( Moria Server ) Run BH Delta ? Instance is bugged we want to do a quest that your game PWE gave us but we can't due to your incompetence off fixing the bugs. Please Fix the damn bugs or give us the auto completion off the quest.... This is just getting out of hand.
Post edited by xichlong on

Comments

• echtzeitmesser
    echtzeitmesser Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    xichlong wrote: »
    So as the Title says how do we ( Moria Server ) Run BH Delta ? Instance is bugged we want to do a quest that your game PWE gave us but we can't due to your incompetence off fixing the bugs. Please Fix the damn bugs or give us the auto completion off the quest.... This is just getting out of hand.

What is Moria server?
  • saulo1522
    saulo1522 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Omg PWI. Today i make squad for Delta W3 and i get DC and dont can log again. I try log and say me Could not log in to server but i can log in me alt in same acc.
    Grats PWI very nicem
  • barragul
    barragul Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    saulo1522 wrote: »
    Omg PWI. Today i make squad for Delta W3 and i get DC and dont can log again. I try log and say me Could not log in to server but i can log in me alt in same acc.
    Grats PWI very nicem

same happens me before now 27h.
    and also some more pps have the same problem
  • itsan
    itsan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Its not only delta, Flowsilver - cant enter, bh39 and bh51 - also ! :) Warsong - bug ,Abba - bug, Santa - bug ! Deity messenger - bug ! Only cash shop work properly on Morai server.. Thank you PWI great broken events and more and more instances broken after every patch, dunno why the O (cash shop ) button never bugged, but every other thingie with free stuff bugs :) We charge less zen and u punish us or what ? Ouch forget to infrom you that legendary quest after 2nd reawake also not works ;) Next week glitch FC, PV and SoT pls, so the only thing we will be able to do is to charge zen and spend it in boutique for packs PLEASE !
  • barragul
    barragul Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    itsan wrote: »
    Next week glitch FC, PV and SoT pls, so the only thing we will be able to do is to charge zen and spend it in boutique for packs PLEASE !

anf how should i cash when i cant log in?b:cry
  • saulo1522
    saulo1522 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    barragul wrote: »
    same happens me before now 27h.
    and also some more pps have the same problem
    but how long will I be able to log in again or PWI does not have any solution for this.
    So every update and fixed a new problem worse are appearing.