Stay Away!!

Slewdem - Dreamweaver
Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Blademaster
I could be wrong with this.. but stay away from drake sweet an fan of flame merge, i feel it affect you when you are using pole to try purge an openent between stuns since we are use to them being very fast an usable on any weap.. share yal view but i wish i could go back to not doing it was caught up in the moment of something new now i feel i took a big lostb:sad
Bahamas represent
Post edited by Slewdem - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the warning.

I haven't had a chance to check the bm stuff yet, but are you trying to say its not usable on poles? :O
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mkat wrote: »
    Thanks for the warning.

I haven't had a chance to check the bm stuff yet, but are you trying to say its not usable on poles? :O

u have 1 skil that you can use onpole when wantig to purge.. but to what i understand if a skil already carries an effent purge does not werk(tiger leap).l. i could be wrong fill me in\

my normal thing would be with pole trying to purge roar stun- drake-fan-tiger maw... itmaqy getting some use to but i feel farrstike is abit slow to fill or it may jus take some getting use to to filling in that missing parts lost.. i could be wrong
    Bahamas represent
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not sure about most, but the few bm i know who use it for purge, the weapons are not refined. If they are not refined, you get more attacks in from auto attacking than using skills while purging someone during a stun lock.
  • mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yea its true if a skill already carries a debuff the purge wont work, but it really does depend on if ur pole is refined or not if u should be using skills or not. Most bms including myself use auto attack for purge, tho with the updated farstrike would definitely be worth it to refine a pole alot higher :O Dont think u should add in farstrike, maybe drakes ray instead. I can definitely see where these merge skills can hinder a bit....will definitely have to give it thought.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    One thing to consider when trying to use a pole to purge with skills would be skill cooldowns. At a 3 second cooldown compared to 8 seconds on each means you can use either skill once every 4 seconds if you alternate halfway through the cooldown. So what I'm saying is, with cooldowns, there is no real difference. With no channeling time, it's extremely fast, too.

And in turn for doing this, you get more AoE damage when you need to be hitting hard. There's no reason not to get Army Crusher mainly due to its cooldown.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    One thing to consider when trying to use a pole to purge with skills would be skill cooldowns. At a 3 second cooldown compared to 8 seconds on each means you can use either skill once every 4 seconds if you alternate halfway through the cooldown. So what I'm saying is, with cooldowns, there is no real difference. With no channeling time, it's extremely fast, too.

And in turn for doing this, you get more AoE damage when you need to be hitting hard. There's no reason not to get Army Crusher mainly due to its cooldown.

This.

And if you're Sage, it deal even greater damage.

I can't wait to get it on my bm... WTB Sage FoF b:surrender
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    eraldus wrote: »
    This.

And if you're Sage, it deal even greater damage.

I can't wait to get it on my bm... WTB Sage FoF b:surrender

Yeah, same. I just got sage Fan today, now I'm working on Drake Sweep.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Skills nice, just like tiger leap (ferocious leap) shares the same cooldown and mines demon so the added aoe range of 12 meters dealing base physical damage + 5416 is very nice love spamming it
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    slew nab, talked about this b4 expansion, i guess no1 read my posts QQ