[Maintenance Discussion] 12-30-2013

Comments

• Wazwaz - Sanctuary
    Wazwaz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Would you please fix the "letter" for yellow chain in the 2nd reawakening too ,,the quest called "time for the living" unable to dig ppl already post about it before
  • Shyndrana - Heavens Tear
    Shyndrana - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ion Spike and Stalagstrike's thumbnails should be switched tbh
  • FishyFret - Dreamweaver
    FishyFret - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So... you're renaming skills for no reason? Cool.

Can you fix the actual text errors first f:brick Like this.

Or this, (even if it's not that high of importance)

Or actually fix the junk you call expansions. f:shh
    FishyFret ~ Once 102 now Rebirthanated AA/LA Demon Cleric
    Chayyliel ~ Once 101 now Rebirthanated Sage Seeker
    f:cool
  • Neonii - Archosaur
    Neonii - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think that most players are understanding that due to the holidays there is a time change to maintence. What is not okay is setting TWs for Monday 8pm then later scheduling maintenace at the same time... b:surrender

Even after the numerous outcry of upset players due to last weeks maintenace an entire team of staff that do the exact same thing one week later.

This really shows how much PWI as a company cares about their player base.
  • NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver
    NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think that most players are understanding that due to the holidays there is a time change to maintence. What is not okay is setting TWs for Monday 8pm then later scheduling maintenace at the same time... b:surrender

Even after the numerous outcry of upset players due to last weeks maintenace an entire team of staff that do the exact same thing one week later.

This really shows how much PWI as a company cares about their player base.

The poor communication between player base and the PWI staff is what is leading to problems, the staff doesn't want to deal with players yet they release things that aren't finished and are broken. It's going to basically lead to the down fall of the game but maybe the PWI staff doesn't care and are waiting for the game to crash and just milk money from it till then. f:defeat
    "Why blind them with Brilliance when you can baffle them with Bullsh*t"~

"Can't fight a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." ;D
  • pachwenko
    pachwenko Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I could care less about missing TW tonight since its a monday, but the lag spikes happening just today are really frustrating, cant even clear fc anymore, and its not just me getting the lag. Heres to hoping its fixed b:cold

Favorite quest chain? I would have to say Nirvana, lots of fun was sad it died about a week after I got to 100 to do it
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Who the hell really cares about missing a stupid TW or two, when there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important issues that need to be addressed right now...

What about the random disconnects/lag spikes all round the place?

What about the random client crash inside the new map?

What about the countless bugs brought up by this rushed, half assed expansion?

And that is just the tip of the iceberg, so yeah, your meaningless TWs and stupid WC trash talks can wait.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    COOL!!

So the Santa event is going to end...that never started.

The Fireworks Festival is going to end...that also never started.

Well. At least it puts an end to Santa Spamming....Hopefully.

I've gone to both events...Have not seen a single solitary titan. Haven't seen the Santa NPC.

That said. Your event is a monumental failure...and saying that you'll remove it now only implies that it actually started...which it didn't. Considering all of the great events that we were promised...I'd say that we've been let down once again.

But to answer your topic question, The Goshinki quest chain was my favorite quest chain due to the high xp reward, high coin reward, and the free platinum charm. It was also a nice twist away from the main questline. Oh, and it was also doable by players that weren't HA or aps type.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • cutsick
    cutsick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    oh well there goes another TW wasted b:victory
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    To add to the incorrect text QQ list my ODemon Tempest still says "Sage Tempest has a 25% chance to freeze the target for 8 seconds"
    I'm a Sage/Demon hybrid GG b:laugh

+1 To all the TW QQ's. I shouldn't have to put effort into preparing TW squads, having my faction waste time getting ready and all that bs to just have it cancelled.
    You peeps were right in saying it will affect outcomes and land, wasting of a week's bid, peoples time/effort/coins, as well as the sanity of some of the more dedicated people.

Feel free to rage at me now for having an opinion, carebears >.>
    it should be because it is.
  • Raverplurr - Archosaur
    Raverplurr - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    why do you pick such a busy time for maint? and why did u change the time it was fine the way it was everyone expected it and it was late enough that it didn't interrupt things you are just continuing to break a already very broken game, instead try to fix what is broken instead of breaking things that are NOT!!! fail on pwi...yet again.
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Soooo....... GM appearances have been getting rarer and rarer to the fact that I don't think that any are affiliated solely with PWI anymore, Tw's are now on Mondays (**** yea right?) no, sever is laggy to the point that people are DC'ing left right and center, MODS are raging on forums, events are broken, texts say **** and to top it off maint and Tw's are intersected.
    GG pwi..... GFG. b:thanks
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • Irrelephant - Archosaur
    Irrelephant - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    please tell me warsong is going to be fixed..
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I assume we will be down to 2 Primordial Bloods a day now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Really?
    This couldn't wait one day?

Two weeks in a row we get our TW screwed over and miss tigers event.

You guys handed out Monday night TWs ya know...
    b:angry
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    maybe they will fix the lag, hopefully they do so sick of dc every ten minutes, whole squad dc at same time from accros the country, so it's not an internet issue, so if someone posts the checklist they can go F*ck themselves
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Surtr wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Maintenance Question of the Week:

What is your favorite quest chain, and why?

Goshiki for reward
    Delta ...because it's delta
    new quests expanding on the story was pretty cool too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey everyone,

This week we'll be having maintenance tonight from:

8PM PST to 11PM PST

This maintenance will update PWI to patch 767, which includes a small handful of text fixes. Patch notes can be found here.

Are you people at PWE Ignorant or Oblivious? Don't gt me wrong, I know its the holiday season and everyone has personal things to do but why even have TW on a Monday to begin with, or even any other event, knowing very well you'll be doing maintence?
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    my favorite quest chain is non really. Although seriously this monday maintenance thing is so freaking annoying. 2 weeks in a row people with TW are getting screwed over.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    seriously we are getting a freaking maintenance for minor changes instead of the big things that need fixed? but hey we will get the big bugs fixed in a few months and even then it might just be half assed like a lot of other things seem to get.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The incompetence of this company is ludicrous, I wouldnt like this on a sitcom cause it would be too unrealistic to be funny. I put my gaming budget on another game and till this company shows it cares, it will not get another dime from me. Does it mean I will quit? No, I simply stop paying for it for now.

We had the same issue last Monday maint, it was unacceptable then and now, a week later you do the same sht again? Messing up with TW is the most idiotic thing you as a company can do with this game. TWs are mostly popular with your highest paying customers, like freaking seriously, its the thing which sets you apart from all the other games. Its key component in keeping your unhappy playerbase playing and charging and you keep pulling this sht? Are you that desperate to close the damn game?

Ps. I guess the fact you guys manage to keep your jobs means upper management really doesnt pay any attention to this game.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Shimizau - Archosaur
    Shimizau - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ok srsly 2nd week I miss tiggies and people miss tw to fix freaking typos basically, its a wonder people still cash shop so you guys can stay in business
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    can you please FIX CROSS server NW it doesnt work on Arch Server
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hahaha this is hilarious ! maintenance on monday so early because pwe .... how do they call them? ... "engineers?".... need to get drunk !! way to go pwe - 3rd world company !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey everyone,

This week we'll be having maintenance tonight from:

8PM PST to 11PM PST

This maintenance will update PWI to patch 767, which includes a small handful of text fixes. Patch notes can be found here.

Not that i care or expect much to be done but what about all the other failed glitchy problems? The mount glitch is im sure to most EXTREMELY annoying....then there is the INSANE server lag issues that people are having...and i know it is server lag and not my own lag. I mean the lack of care for the game astounds me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    my answear to the Daily question is.. any CHain quest as long as it isn't out of Raging tide..that place is just a little to fishy for my taste.
  • Pinkraine - Heavens Tear
    Pinkraine - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Second week in a row that maint. interferes with Tiger event....... yay b:infuriated
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    QQ I got on game for TW, lol. So much for that. Have fun with your typo-fixes. I am goin to play something else =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Christmas event will be ending with tonight's maintenance.

That is such total bullcrap. It never began in the first place. Pft You insult us.
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am dumbfounded by the fact that not only once last week did you at PWI schedule TW then set a maint up. Now you have done the same thing 2 weeks in a row. *FACEPALM* What on earth is wrong with you people? The big question should be for the week..."Do you think we should **** the TW factions another week next week with our messed up scheduling?" b:surrender