RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Radiant

screenie_08_zpsbd454782.png
    screenie_10_zps4c94e530.png
    screenie_11_zps6e868a99.png
    screenie_04_zpsa640d300.png

Enough spam for now, please enjoy it! ^^ Goodnight!
    Rina ♥
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Rina! ♥ Lovely to see you back with new awesome looking stuff! Missed you and your gorgeous screenies hun ~
    Love your new editing style, feels a bit more "mature" and deep, though at the same time I miss the happy, innocent and cheerful style! But either one is absolutely stunning in it's own way :3
    Hah, you beat me to it with the new areas, I was THEN editing some stuff when I saw your latest batch upload xD I haven't yet dared to reawaken any of my characters so I haven't seen any of the new realm or the instances there (just the new newbie areas), but your screenies make me wanna do that right now! Looks lovely :3
    Best of luck to you in real life and in game, hope to see more of your pwetty stuff in the new year ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Thank you so much Chel! (:
    I'm glad you like my screenies and my editing as well. Mature & deep - really? o: I didn't think I could leave such an impression like that, since I'm not that mature in general. At the same time I don't think I've let the cheerful screenies completely behind, they are a part of me. I like testing out new things and playing around with colors and contrast and see how it changes the whole mood and the story of the picture. I find it very interesting. I think that nowadays I really like darker shots since I never tried taking them. I also want to take more screenies in the reborn areas as well. I flew above the area kinda rushed, but I saw some really cool places. :>

I'm going to take a trip in the newbie areas soon and upload some colorful screenies into the dark (but lovely D:) winter evenings. (:
    Thank you for the wishes Chel, and the same goes to you! Happy New Year and Good Luck! ^^
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Options
    瑞妃
    izuki

moon01_zpse84ddf59.png
    moon02_zps26bbd661.png
    moon03_zpsc86200ca.png
    moon05_zpsa6efc088.png
    moon04_zps3c186f7b.png

+1 that I couldn't put in as an image cause of the 5 pics/post limit >:o Clickie here!

Hope you'll like it! ^^ I enjoyed taking some screenies in the new area.
    Edit! The credits for the cute myst go to Fonyan! :3 I used her preset, if that's okay. :c
    Rina ♥
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    hello rina!, good to see you are back. I'm back quiet some time too I'm actually fixing to see if pwi will work on my computer
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    With these shots I tried out a new editing style. What do you think? I didn't achieve what I wanted. D:
    Efflorescence

dawn_1_zps2b335261.png
    dawn_2_zps5b1246d0.png
    dawn_3_zps69ee6c31.png

oooh plllllllllls plllllz which effects did you use if you work in PS? share plsss b:sad

it looks like a dream<3333
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    Andalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Cadenza's makeover
    With some wintery backgrounds

rinas_random_edit_01_zps0710e280.png
    rinas_random_edit_02_zps9bc96de4.png
    rinas_random_edit_03_zpsd88d5ec0.png
    rinas_random_edit_04_zps7032fceb.png
    rinas_random_edit_05_zps87c31b6a.png

Totally fell in love with all of your screenies but those ones are my favourites so far! Love your editing <3<3 *envy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I'll be safe and sound
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    瑞妃
    izuki

moon01_zpse84ddf59.png
    moon02_zps26bbd661.png
    moon03_zpsc86200ca.png
    moon05_zpsa6efc088.png
    moon04_zps3c186f7b.png

+1 that I couldn't put in as an image cause of the 5 pics/post limit >:o Clickie here!

Hope you'll like it! ^^ I enjoyed taking some screenies in the new area.
    Edit! The credits for the cute myst go to Fonyan! :3 I used her preset, if that's okay. :c
    Rina ♥

damn, you're really talented
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    Andalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    A trip in the mountains~
    Miko_11.png
    The fresh air in the mountains
    Miko_13.png

Miko_14.png
    Before lunch, waiting on some terraces
    Miko_12.png
    Lady Miko x3
    Miko_15.png
    After lunch some new adventures :3

Wanna mention I love those white roses on the gloves with that dress the whole thing looks like Miko really was a lady XD Thing is I accidently left those gloves on her I only switched dress and shoes but then I was like 'I'm such a boss o.o' And sry sometimes (I mean all the time) the dresses, wings and stuff gets messed up D:

May I ask which gloves those are with the dress? I love the combination!! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I'll be safe and sound
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hello guys! C: Wow... it's been a while... I really should revive my thread XD I'm quite surprised it hasn't sunk yet o: Let me see

@impys Thank you, I'll try being more active and good luck with your comp! ~hwaiting!

@mayral Thank you! =)
    Oh gosh, I'd love to tell you what effects I used but honestly I have no idea. I use pixlr but I never keep in mind my editing routines. >_< Sorry ):

@Andalee Thank you! I really love snowy pictures, they kinda have a feeling that I love as well. I'm glad you like my screenies! ^^ Oh and my veno's wearing cream colored Lovebird sleeves in the pics. :)

@Proski Wow, thank you! =)

Thank you all so much for your positive comments it means a lot to me. :3 You really made my day. ^▽^
    Summer's here baby and I'm kind of back to gaming (I guess). It would feel empty w/o at least one screenie so here we go. My mystic doing some jolly quests somewhere around earthguard areas nothing special. ): It's around 1 am so I guess it's best to just go to bed after this. :p

Rina's still alive!

teddy2_zpsf02f60e4.jpg
    teddy4_zps095519ca.jpg
    teddy5_zps0ed950c4.jpg
    teddy3_zps7910172e.jpg

(Photobucket messing with quality I guess... I'm doing something wrong I assume >.<)
    Goodnight all :]
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hello guys! C: Wow... it's been a while... I really should revive my thread XD I'm quite surprised it hasn't sunk yet o: Let me see

@Andalee Thank you! I really love snowy pictures, they kinda have a feeling that I love as well. I'm glad you like my screenies! ^^ Oh and my veno's wearing cream colored Lovebird sleeves in the pics. :)

teddy4_zps095519ca.jpg

Welcome back Ruki, glad to see you posting again!
    Aaah Lovebird Sleeves, right, looks gorgeous with the dress. :) And yes I lreally like the clam peaceful atmosphere in those snow pictures. Love the second picture in your new ones, really nice colors.
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • impys
    edited June 2014
    Options

@impys Thank you, I'll try being more active and good luck with your comp! ~hwaiting!

Hell rukina!, its nice to see you back again! hows your summer going so far? and yeah I got my comp to download pwi! now im a lvl 30 clericand 56 veno^^
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MochiBean - Archosaur
    MochiBean - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    *Stalks* b:dirty
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Howdy' :3
    Summer's flying BUT we still have it!~ c:
    I've always wanted to make a PWI vid so I got my mystic with her camera face and started it. Hope this will do instead of screenies. :< It's my very first video and has many small bloopers D: Hope you'll enjoy it, tell me what do you think! ^▿^ Clickie on the picture to watch the vid! =D

fef5dt.jpg

☀ Rina
  • impys
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Howdy' :3
    Summer's flying BUT we still have it!~ c:
    I've always wanted to make a PWI vid so I got my mystic with her camera face and started it. Hope this will do instead of screenies. :< It's my very first video and has many small bloopers D: Hope you'll enjoy it, tell me what do you think! ^▿^ Clickie on the picture to watch the vid! =D

fef5dt.jpg

☀ Rina

Ooh your mystic is beautiful! I havnt played mine in over a year loved the video
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Annyeong everyone! :)
    How has everyone been? I was considering reviving my thread once again because I really miss posting and these days I've been really lacking expressing and creating. I'll have to setup the game again but until then I'll post old pictures that I re-edited ^_^
    Oh thank you impys :) however the original ini file that I used wasn't mine~

lXZi8q.jpg
    tlV2ty.jpg
    100wFL.jpg
    cSAv5o.jpg
    Hc5gXK.jpg

▵▵▵
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    tlV2ty.jpg

Rina!!! How are you? So nice to see you're still dropping by every now and then, always enjoy your beautiful pictures whenever you get a chance ~ Your mystic's looking gorgeous as ever in that dress! Hope you get a chance to update the game again, would love to see your take on all the new stuff! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yay its a Rina \o/ Nice to see you back again in your thread. AND that vid you posted before is soo cute @.@ Love it, you should make moreee!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    chrissyheartsyou Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Full Moon
    It's getting dark outside... Part 4

Is it over yet?
    shikos_return_13_zpseee39d97.png
    I didn't want to continue this...
    shikos_return_17_zps9529ebaa.png
    By focusing all my chi, I broke the wall that isolated me from my real self...
    shikos_return_19_zpsc42e4756.png
    I'm back. I returned to my true, only side, Shikokyoshou the white assasin.
    shikos_return_20_zpsb6ffa063.png

That's all. Hope you liked it. Texts are just for fun. Bye. o3o

I want your skin color on the lighter pictures XD I need to look like a human fish instead o a dark Tanned fish bahhaaa xD oh and hi btw rina I missed your screenies <3 ~impsy
    Yup im back in game ya'll ;D
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♡●•٠·˙FoxiPwi.deviantart.com˙·٠•●Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ