Remove the Pick-Up Function of the Bot...

Telepac - Heavens Tear
Telepac - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Suggestion Box
Yeah, i know, alot of people will Rage at this Thread, but there is a valid Reason for it... If i have to Kill mobs on my lvl and lvl 105 Sins come and 2-hit them i need like 2 Hours to get 10 Mobs which they dont get fast enough... Those people only Farm there, there is nothing like use the bot for cultivation as it was made for... So PLEASE remove at least something that they cant steal my damn mobs and destroy the Fun of the Game

Anyway, i guess it wont be made because Cashplayers are the Kings and we gotta Suck D*** becasue they dont care about us.
Post edited by Telepac - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, i know, alot of people will Rage at this Thread, but there is a valid Reason for it... If i have to Kill mobs on my lvl and lvl 105 Sins come and 2-hit them i need like 2 Hours to get 10 Mobs which they dont get fast enough... Those people only Farm there, there is nothing like use the bot for cultivation as it was made for... So PLEASE remove at least something that they cant steal my damn mobs and destroy the Fun of the Game

Anyway, i guess it wont be made because Cashplayers are the Kings and we gotta Suck D*** becasue they dont care about us.

hate to tell you, but even if they did remove the pickup option they would still bot, getting coins is just a side benefit
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the thing is there is no way to really balance its use. you could limit it to dungens but there wouldnt really be a point as most dungen quests revolve around boss fights.

you could tweak the drop system so that instead of drops hitting the ground they go stright to our inventory which isnt a bad idea. and afk player would only be able to get so much before their inventory filled. but that wont stop botting with it.. the afk/just plan jerk would still attack your mobs and kill steal. on the pvp servers this isnt to bad though as we can attack other players . but as for pve i could see it being a bad deal.

about the only way to make it work and keep everyone happy. would be to put a target claimed system into the game so that once a mob is hit hit claimed by it attacker"us" but im sure this has come up in the past and it has been shot down.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Try dropping a trail of 1 coins to lure it away, maybe it works!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Maybe they could remove drops from quest mobs and while leaving the stats of the mob alone, lower the xp it gives to 1. You can still complete your quest but receiving no xp or drops from the mob would be a major detractor from anyone botting them.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Maybe they could remove drops from quest mobs and while leaving the stats of the mob alone, lower the xp it gives to 1. You can still complete your quest but receiving no xp or drops from the mob would be a major detractor from anyone botting them.

When I was lower lvl I needed those drops for repairs and stuff. Not fair to remove them, unless they increase the coin rewards for all the quests requiring such mobs.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    When I was lower lvl I needed those drops for repairs and stuff. Not fair to remove them, unless they increase the coin rewards for all the quests requiring such mobs.

I was talking quest mobs. There are plenty of non quest required mobs out there to make up for it. Even the quests that require 80 to 100 mobs, the repair fee is negligible once complete and that includes any pots/materials used.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was talking quest mobs. There are plenty of non quest required mobs out there to make up for it. Even the quests that require 80 to 100 mobs, the repair fee is negligible once complete and that includes any pots/materials used.

And upgrades and stuff. Why would someone kill the quest mobs and then have to kill non-quest mobs to get drops to pay for their stuff (including upgrades)?

But anyway, low lvls these days are spoiled. Bosses drop those awesome gears, already made, so the coin needed for their stuff is way less than it used to be. Also, grinding machine.

So maybe you're right.