East Coast Servers

Burnout - Harshlands
Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
For the past few days people have been lagging and mass d/c'ing constantly on East coast servers, we've even had multiple d/c's during TW's and NW's.

Can someone please fix this? Seriously, I don't want "compensation", I don't want free gifts or events, I don't care about these awesome orb "sales", I just want a stable server with > 90% uptime (90% would be a miracle).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
Post edited by Burnout - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1% would be a miracle, dev team has **** for brains.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yeah been pretty bad on rt's had a mass dc at around 9pm est and been getting random dc's ever since, 3 times to day that i have noticed

even just now logged in after dc, then before chars even load dc'd again
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Says all East Coast servers have 3000 ping, that's cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    just mass dc after mass dc i counted at least 9 incidents today alone ... and there there were the issues with tw last nite .... LAG like hell and DC ... and after dc all east coast seems to be offline for an x-perioid of time b:angry FIX IT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lady_Rage - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Rage - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    getting tired of the 14k lag and the mass dcing dieing cause you try and do a quest. i just wanna play and not have to fight with this like my family has been last few days
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just fix your stuff before adding more content, this game is a total lag mess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver
    TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    6th DC today. I'm playing along fine, GREAT on the ping, then all of a sudden WHAM ~ 9k+ ping, disconnected from server, unable to log on... this is nutso. Seriously, I'm usually a great supporter of what the pwi GM's and technical team are doing, but this has got to be fixed.
    Silly boys, games are for girls! b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Have they considered the East Coast servers might be victims of a DDOS attack? :U

I mean it sure as hell seems that way at times, and yet there's never been any comment on such an issue being the cause.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    had lot's of problems too, 7 dc's while playing quests, 1 dc during fb.
    now can't login on East server. European server is the only one online in my client.

b:angry

edit: (for message above) was thinking about DDOS too
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    chilpod wrote: »

edit: (for message above) was thinking about DDOS too

TWICE it's happened that the server lag reached it's peak at NW or TW specifically. I know a skeptic will say "that's cause those use the most server resources!" but I have my doubts; we're all casting and fighting round the clock, it's just the fighting gets a bit more concentrated at those times.

To me, the little hints of lag throughout the day followed by mass DCs and ridiculous lag specifically at fun points of the day shows an intent to **** up the server and hurt PWI, the lag being little tests and the NW/TW being the actual target. I could be wrong, but it's just a hunch that I and others have had for quite some time now, cause if it were a server issue, you'd expect the lag to be more regular, not massive spikes specifically on eventful days around eventful times.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
    OK, CAN SOMEONE GET TO DAMN WORK ON THESE SERVERS PLS? THIS IS RIDICULOUS! WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET SHAFTED ON EAST COAST? I CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS HIGH OF A PING! JEZUS H CHRIST.

AS IF THE FOLLOWING ISN'T BAD ENOUGH:
    • All those dishonest idiot trolls that spammed the orb code got off scott free without disciplinary action, now this PVE server is full of OP freaks who think they are gods.
    • Reawakening caused so many to go back that forming anything for 100+ squads is like pulling teeth. Can I get a BH squad?
    • Chibi faces in the character customization screens now? Ew? All these OP r9rr trolls running around NW like they are owed something now have fugly chibi faces.
    • Token prices are now jacked all to hell because of the amount of people who reawakened. Hypers 166k? Tokens 20k? Teles 19k? BMH 2-2.2mil? Pfft. Lazy *** greedy trolls.
    • Why is the Incarcerate boss now facked up? I mean it was already to the point that finding a full WS squad was almost impossible, and now you take away the boss who drops the weapon molds? WT BLOODY ****!?

FIX THIS SHET PLS!!!
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Have they considered the East Coast servers might be victims of a DDOS attack? :U

I mean it sure as hell seems that way at times, and yet there's never been any comment on such an issue being the cause.

DDOS attack my a... This is just the result of worrying too much about cash and too less about quality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    and here we go 10 dc's in a row now get 1 minute in game with 7k ping for a minute or two and then dc again ...b:angry pwe shud invest in some new servers ffs b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I want to know what's causing the hiccups with the connection... I DCed so much I want to know why....

I can't help my faction members with their bosses with out freeze lagging as I start a boss fight.... >.>
  • Rayne_ - Harshlands
    Rayne_ - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I agree with Longknife. DDOS attacks have happened before, I was suspecting this as soon as it started happening yesterday.

Given there's a high population density on the east end of Canada, (not sure about the states), it makes sense to attack something where a majority of their money is coming from.
    Maybe I'm just composing conspiracies, but it seems logical to hit as hard as possible if DDOS is the case.
    "What man would go into the dark without a light?"
    "That's a silly question. What man would go into the dark?"
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I agree with Longknife. DDOS attacks have happened before, I was suspecting this as soon as it started happening yesterday.

Given there's a high population density on the east end of Canada, (not sure about the states), it makes sense to attack something where a majority of their money is coming from.
    Maybe I'm just composing conspiracies, but it seems logical to hit as hard as possible if DDOS is the case.

as much money as they pull in they can get ddos protection
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is just sad. During TW mass dc and lag and during NW HUGE lag do you even look into the game anymore....how are people supposed to enjoy Events like this b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vonheltr - Dreamweaver
    Vonheltr - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 175ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 133ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 137ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 146ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 72ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 82ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 66ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 278ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver
    TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    After more than 5 dc's during nation wars, i give up. 20k+ ping the whole time i was in there is totally insane. Even more insane, i can load this page, and other games just FINE. PWI, please fix your stuff, this game is not even slightly enjoyable with this kind of ping. Thanks
    Silly boys, games are for girls! b:chuckle
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    f:confused
    East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 72ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 82ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 66ms)

^BS

Also, in terms of professional image, this company's has fallen to equate my dingleberries. Actually, my dingleberries make an EFFORT to STAY CONNECTED to my *** crack. SO, my dingleberries are superior to PWE atm.

Come at me bro... or rather, come at your servers with a can of duster and a couple living technicians to upgrade them bishes. FOR **** SAKE!!!!!

I had to quit NW. I dc'd every 2 mins, for the first hour. I think staying in there THAT long makes me a damn trooper. I got killed time and time again by nabs because I couldn't even defend myself--or even see them. FIX THE SERVERS OR I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. b:bye
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sinme79 wrote: »
    f:confused

^BS

Also, in terms of professional image, this company's has fallen to equate my dingleberries. Actually, my dingleberries make an EFFORT to STAY CONNECTED to my *** crack. SO, my dingleberries are superior to PWE atm.

Come at me bro... or rather, come at your servers with a can of duster and a couple living technicians to upgrade them bishes. FOR **** SAKE!!!!!

I had to quit NW. I dc'd every 2 mins, for the first hour. I think staying in there THAT long makes me a damn trooper. I got killed time and time again by nabs because I couldn't even defend myself--or even see them. FIX THE SERVERS OR I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. b:bye

^ This

PWE don't care. So long as they make money, off dumb ***** like myself (in the past) that buy a ton of packs a month they dgaf.

Further after the orb scam.... and yes it was/is a scam by pwe, to get folks to cash for 11/12* orbs from the boutique.

Is yet further proof that, they will continue to mis-manage/mis-treat paying customers.

I love this game, but tbh, i truely just don't care enough for it anymore.... sad really. I never thought i'd reach this point. But yet i have. Roll on the spring when a new game title launches. You know the one i mean ;)

Cya b:bye
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    LolaElv - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    For the past few days people have been lagging and mass d/c'ing constantly on East coast servers, we've even had multiple d/c's during TW's and NW's.

Can someone please fix this? Seriously, I don't want "compensation", I don't want free gifts or events, I don't care about these awesome orb "sales", I just want a stable server with > 90% uptime (90% would be a miracle).

same here in Heaven Tears server... we been encountering this problem too... personally i got 25k, 35k & 45k more 245k ping... i really don't know what happened to PWI... since they released this new expansion everything going to worst and worst... i think we have a right to complain this problem since we are customer in this business! GM, please fix these problem f:weep
    Poisonous Crew f:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just throwing this out there as a possibility as to why you are having East Coast server issues, what's the weather like out there. It's possible if the east coast is having a bad cold snap (I know we are right now, tonight it's a balmy -20 F not counting windchill) or getting snow it may be causing the internet disruption, I have that problem myself with this kind of weather. And that is beyond anyone's control.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Considering that other games on completely unrelated servers are having the same problems? Yeah, it most likely IS NOT PWI.

Don't get me wrong... I hate that they put quantity before quality, too. But, this is no different from people raging at the GMs (game MODERATORS - it's in the name), and not focusing on the DEVELOPERS when the game effs up.

Why not bytch at the waitress because your steak is under-cooked? No difference. Focus your anger where it should be focused.

Same with the laggy, DCing **** going on right now. It isn't only happening to PWI servers - it is happening all up and down the Eastern Seaboard. Yes, DDOS might be a consideration, without bowing too much to Longknife and Rayne_. b:surrender
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)