TW Video QQme vs Vicious 11/23/13 r9r Archer

budl
budl Posts: 24 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Post edited by budl on

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Awesome video! I wish I could edit so well the videos.

You died much less this TW, less than me I think, also coordinating squads and squad members. You're the king of multitasking and the MasterMind behind the QQme's TW strategy.

b:victoryb:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • budl
    edited December 2013
    QQme vs Vicious 11/30/13 added for fun, enjoy
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    seems like 8 to 1 odds ... and seems like qqme giving back the medicine they took as far as spawn killing is involved ... kinda makes u wonder tho ... top2 tw factions... and such lousy tw... dunno dun care whos to blame but seems like theres alot of wine and whine incoming from these tw's b:chuckle well hav a good one b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    seems like 8 to 1 odds ... and seems like qqme giving back the medicine they took as far as spawn killing is involved ... kinda makes u wonder tho ... top2 tw factions... and such lousy tw... dunno dun care whos to blame but seems like theres alot of wine and whine incoming from these tw's b:chuckle well hav a good one b:bye

Well when vicous got ganked by 3 factions they didn't pull cata and just tried to spawn kill for a long time. Not even pulling catas so you can spawn kill weaker factions? Then again against QQme they didn't pull cata for awhile to try to set up spawn killing but weren't quite strong enough.

I think however in a TW taking advantage of the enemy when they are their weakest is an ok tactic as long as you are pulling catapults and actually trying to finish the war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • budl
    edited December 2013
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well when vicous got ganked by 3 factions they didn't pull cata and just tried to spawn kill for a long time. Not even pulling catas so you can spawn kill weaker factions? Then again against QQme they didn't pull cata for awhile to try to set up spawn killing but weren't quite strong enough.

Why do you lie so much? When we had a 3v1 we didn't pull cata because we didnt have the numbers to do so. We were glued to our base in all 3 wars. If I'm not mistaken, we eventually had to pull out of the Zoo war after 30 minutes and defended QQme and Wanted for the remainder of the 3 hours. Look at the time stamps in both videos. They both reach the 1hour mark give/take
    Part 1/2

Part 2/2

I hope you enjoy! It was a really fun weekend! And Spell, so far you've been hard to take down due to you having so many clerics on you b:chuckle

Part 2 to come later!
    Extremely fun to fight a new faction, especially one that attempts to hold off a 3 way gang! Video shows wanted trying to pew pew vicious, and me trolling hero because its fun, :) enjoy guys looking forward to the next time we meet on the battlefield!!!

Part1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZoRNUyiN5U&feature=plcp

Part2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA8ylZyxn0w&feature=plcp

Played by that one newb psy.

Hero + Rabid b:dirty

It is a shame that you lie so much to make a group of people look bad in a damn game. Grow up dude.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • budl
    edited December 2013
    I did a take 2, hopefully it works for most of yall

QQme vs Vicious 12/28/13, enjoy
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why do you lie so much? When we had a 3v1 we didn't pull cata because we didnt have the numbers to do so. We were glued to our base in all 3 wars. If I'm not mistaken, we eventually had to pull out of the Zoo war after 30 minutes and defended QQme and Wanted for the remainder of the 3 hours. Look at the time stamps in both videos. They both reach the 1hour mark give/take

It is a shame that you lie so much to make a group of people look bad in a damn game. Grow up dude.

The only time Man doesn't lie is when you confront him on vent but hey, the funny part is when he logs of that new rumours will be made by him. It's been same old for years, some people just takes this game on a whole different level and do whatever it takes to win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]