Assassin Skill Subsea Strike glitches on Holeen and other mobs.

XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Quality Corner
So I've dealt with this for quite some time. When soloing FF on my sin and I get to Holeen, Champion of Feintazzar. Subsea Strike glitches while your character is at what would be normal attacking range from what I've experienced on this boss. It works while directly underneath him but then he walks away to a semi ranged combat distance. What exactly happens at this range is that Subsea channels like normal, consumes said 2 sparks, and then the debuff doesn't get applied and your character stands there for like 2 secs after the channel is complete with the channel bar still there. Also reports from some guildmates and friends said that it also doesn't work on the Chaossand Sludgestalkers for the 100+ bq questing area.
Post edited by XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Aqua Cannon on my Psychic glitches like this as well. Standing at max range makes it deal no damage whatsoever, cost mana and go on CD.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same thing happens with vortex on seekers against Holeen, Ethereal Abomination, and probably other very large bosses. I don't think pet mood skill Howl is working properly against Abom either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUQT-wlOt3Y&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, also BM's Glacial Spike apparently has the same issues as subsea. Video of what is happening above. Put in a successful Subsea and then 2 fails to show the difference.