Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Wasn't the lack of sentence structure and the excessive triggering of the swear filter enough of a clue to that one's maturity? ;)
    I try to give chances even when a quick glance says I shouldn't. It normally comes back to bite me in the butt. :(
    He does have one point though. While the devs aren't specific to our version of the game (assuming PWI is a translation of the chinese developed version with no further modifications other then localization) the GMs likely are server specific. There is no technical reason why PWI could solve their issues independent from the chinese main version...
    Depends on what the issue is. A problem with the game itself (IE: Goons or the first time SP got PK enabled and so on) needs them to get word to China and have the devs over there send us a patch since PWE doesn't get to touch the code. So depending on how much the devs care for what we're considering an issue, that can be anywhere between fixed the next week for us to ignored for months. After all, we do have a few things exclusive to our version (IE: the ability to hyper in Frost) combined with different mentalities (In China, folks love horns. Here, not so much), and the playstyle difference (We have PvE servers. CN does not). So some things we have problems with may be considered totally unimportant and get sent into the "when we feel like it" bin.

If it's a problem with something the folks here do have control over (Cash Shop, website related stuff, system announcements, certain events, and a couple other things I can't remember off the top of my head) then yeah. No reason for them not to be able to deal with it themselves. DQ rewards, facebook connect, anni gifts **** up, and so on are all examples of that.
    That said, with a bot built into the gaming client now, this thread has become somewhat irrelevant. People can make some 20M per night just by setting the autopilot to gather DQ items (provided you've got a character with reasonable equipment that can do so). The people with the ability to do so have a much bigger advantage then others, probably more so then a few +10 orbs. For comparison, doing Jolly Jones quests at level 80, 70 and 60 fully, give you about 2M per day (getting the tokens and doing the quests).
    Yep. Not to mention it really puts off anyone that had even a slight bit of faith in PWE when it comes to rules anymore. Now folks who use other (and better) bots can easily get away with claiming they used the ingame one and even less people would want to bother sending in reports to begin with. Considering we can have content the Chinese servers don't or exclude content they DO get... I really wish hey didn't add the bot in over here. I suppose it's too late for me to complain about that but I still wonder wtf they were thinking. /sigh
    ... tempted to say, make the +1 orb and a the other refinement aid stones uncommon drops and call it a night.
    I'd probably support that at this point with how screwed up everything else is getting if it weren't for the fact that I already know the higher ups would shoot that down because it affects their bottom line. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    He does have one point though. While the devs aren't specific to our version of the game (assuming PWI is a translation of the chinese developed version with no further modifications other then localization) the GMs likely are server specific. There is no technical reason why PWI could solve their issues independent from the chinese main version...
    Actually, pwcn and pwi are two different games, also known as pw and pw II : http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/pro_3dmm.html .
    That said, with a bot built into the gaming client now, this thread has become somewhat irrelevant.
    Relevance of this thread has nothing to do with any update, built-in bots, reawakening, war avatar or anything else. Relevance of this thread has to do with PWE's execs taking inconsistent decisions, giving more or less advantage to a minority of players, rewarding most of abusers by an incredibly short two weeks ban, pushing a few abusers out of the game by an incredebly long one year ban, doing nothing to repair, putting all the blame on abusers while saying : "Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe.", being sarcastic by putting back the 5x Hyper EXP Stones redeem code, trying to hide their mistakes by lies, etc.

Relevance of this thread has also to do with the fact they claimed serious problem as the FC glitch or the present one should never happen again : "... but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again." (04-16-2012)
    OPKossy wrote: »
    ... I really wish hey didn't add the bot in over here. I suppose it's too late for me to complain about that but I still wonder wtf they were thinking. /sigh
    I'm afraid their thought was extremely basic : introducing built-in bots is paying devs one time, much cheaper than leading war against abuser's bots wich is a never ending process needing to endlessly pay GM's and techs to deal with bot reports made by players.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The introduction of an in game Bot shows just how far this company is willing to go to please cheats.

This also goes to show how big a fail some players are when they need a Bot to play the RPG role of a farmer or they are just plain lazy.

I have a great idea, why dont we just make a combat Bot too, then people like me who hate PvP can do something we do not like the easy way too.

In fact why not go the whole way and make the game play its self, then we can all be equally lazy and just watch the game play, then we would not have to worry about cheats.
    And would save RL time too

Sound sarcastic, was meant too.

Just sick of seeing such Bullf:poo

Return to MMORPG values or just automate everything and call the game a MMOFPS/TPS which is what it seems to be now.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    gargulia wrote: »
    dawwwwww such a weak nerves D: you should filter and your mouthe even if you are MOD! nobody cares about your family or any other GMs family.. just like you dont care and shouldn't care about other players families* in game, NO one asked about it, stop QQing about non payment already thats getting annoyng and despissing, just now saw that you reply ONLY people who "pointing fingers" on you as you cryied in your post... not enough profesional to ignore such a things? than quit no one cares, or atleast filtre ***** what other people says about you or anyone else and stick on it! i already lost count how many times you started crying about pointless **** in here, grow up already ... you think you are only one who gets such a statements about" MOD get free staff in game they dont care about you"? no *****! in every game are almost like in here, as i have been in many other MMOs..... Forum Mystery Mod? not really .. delete truth and QQ some more you are pretty PRO on that.

I for one do care about their families and everybody should care about what happens to others!

Think OPKossy is right, you're just an immature kid!b:angry
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Few weeks ago support staff in tickets said
    compensation will be in events
    Unfortunately, we are not providing items codes for Dragon Orb Oceans at this time. However, please continue to check the FAQ thread for updates. We will announce any planned events or additional compensation there. Thank you for the support! :)

So Santa Event aint even working well
    Last week It didn't work at all...now it somehow works but yet ppl say its bugged + the prizes r ****

Ah yeah don't forget almost NEVER ending system spam (very annoying)

I guess GMs are having a blast making fun of us

So where is our...promised compensation? hmm ;D
  • XeroFlareXL - Harshlands
    XeroFlareXL - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    give it up PWI wont fix anything or give compensation coz it was only planned so teh cheats and hacks and the "Important" ppl to get stuff for free ,pwi never had any plan t ogive us original loyal and actual farming ppl good stuff i mean really even the mods in forums is on the payroll ,for all we know they got the biggest bonus's for keeping the evidence out of forums.this post will probably be deleted but i have saved a copy on my notepad so its only a matter of time before the truth comes out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    give it up PWI wont fix anything or give compensation coz it was only planned so teh cheats and hacks and the "Important" ppl to get stuff for free ,pwi never had any plan t ogive us original loyal and actual farming ppl good stuff i mean really even the mods in forums is on the payroll ,for all we know they got the biggest bonus's for keeping the evidence out of forums.this post will probably be deleted but i have saved a copy on my notepad so its only a matter of time before the truth comes out

I already gave you a longer response to your so-called "truth" last page, so I won't waste my time doing it a second time.

Why don't you educate yourself or go get a job there and then see for yourself what you're saying is a bunch of made-up nonsense. Really hard to be civil with people like you.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013

Since when is conspiracy not made up with facts, reason or even a shred of evidence "the truth" about a situation? I don't get paid, none of the mods do. It is widely known and acknowledged the code was a free-for-all and that so many people scrambled to get the code it was difficult to access. It's also widely known that tons of players from all the different types got the code while it was up and that some of them received extra orbs completely by accident. Why you think a code posted for every single person that happened to be online at the time wasn't allowed to be sent to free players despite the fact that tons of them said they received them and some of them are actually being banned for abusing it is beyond me. Just because you didn't receive something doesn't mean free to play players were not allowed to do so. You aren't the center of perfect world. Plenty of free to play veterans who farm received their orbs. It's called right place and right time. And NO it's not fair. It's really unfair that some players abused PWE's generous decision. It's really unfair that PWE didn't stress their code and fix the redemption page when they were doing their website upgrades. I would've warned them not to do it had I known in advance they hadn't touched it and were planning to give something so valuable out that way. It's really unfair that they even released to everyone in the first place before fixing archo's problems, when there are STILL people who can't login. This whole situation isn't ideal or fair to any party. But that's life. Life isn't always fair.

For the record, I hope more than broken events will come down the line. And I think the way they handled the bans was wrong. That doesn't mean that the rules shouldn't be followed when it's so easy to discuss without breaking them.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I try to give chances even when a quick glance says I shouldn't. It normally comes back to bite me in the butt. :(

Depends on what the issue is. A problem with the game itself (IE: Goons or the first time SP got PK enabled and so on) needs them to get word to China and have the devs over there send us a patch since PWE doesn't get to touch the code. So depending on how much the devs care for what we're considering an issue, that can be anywhere between fixed the next week for us to ignored for months. After all, we do have a few things exclusive to our version (IE: the ability to hyper in Frost) combined with different mentalities (In China, folks love horns. Here, not so much), and the playstyle difference (We have PvE servers. CN does not). So some things we have problems with may be considered totally unimportant and get sent into the "when we feel like it" bin.

If it's a problem with something the folks here do have control over (Cash Shop, website related stuff, system announcements, certain events, and a couple other things I can't remember off the top of my head) then yeah. No reason for them not to be able to deal with it themselves. DQ rewards, facebook connect, anni gifts **** up, and so on are all examples of that.

Yep. Not to mention it really puts off anyone that had even a slight bit of faith in PWE when it comes to rules anymore. Now folks who use other (and better) bots can easily get away with claiming they used the ingame one and even less people would want to bother sending in reports to begin with. Considering we can have content the Chinese servers don't or exclude content they DO get... I really wish hey didn't add the bot in over here. I suppose it's too late for me to complain about that but I still wonder wtf they were thinking. /sigh

I'd probably support that at this point with how screwed up everything else is getting if it weren't for the fact that I already know the higher ups would shoot that down because it affects their bottom line. b:surrender

Which means to me it was NOT China who said no to a rollback..... It was you guys. So you guys lied after all, because the code abused WAS on the website
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    condo2009 wrote: »
    Which means to me it was NOT China who said no to a rollback..... It was you guys. So you guys lied after all, because the code abused WAS on the website

Who said it was China that said no to a rollback?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pwitea2
    pwitea2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Who said it was China that said no to a rollback?

I think was referring to the fact that a rollback could of been done asap, but was not, so therefore, pwi decided that it was better to reward abusers like always, which is why no compensation is being given. this game is sooooo dead in the water.
  • Lunnaa - Heavens Tear
    Lunnaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I for one do care about their families and everybody should care about what happens to others!

Think OPKossy is right, you're just an immature kid!b:angry
    *** kisser detected.
    OPkossy pus.sy loves to be fisted hardly <3 most co.ck lover MOD EVAH! jump on my Di.ck you Di.ck.b:kiss
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2013

LOL was going to leave this alone but it's so hard to not quote silly ignorant responses. Did you know the mods we have either volunteered or were nominated by others to be in the position they are in. It's also based on their post count (I think) and how active they are on these forums.

Other than the unique forum avatar, they do not get any special treatment. They also aren't always pro-pwe.

You haven't been here long enough or either don't visit the forums often or you'd know more about them. If you were on forums around the goon glitch fail you'd know they were and still are regular players like us. Their only job is to make sure you don't break forum rules. That's all.

There is really no point in dwelling on this any longer. We aren't getting anything as compensation. That fail Santa event and the expansion is what they consider a treat for us. LOL something we were going to get anyway. As long as people are still pulling out their credit cards, PWE will always win. They already proved that after giving that orb Black Friday sale right after this incident. People were joking about it but didn't think they'd actually do it. And the regular sale price is lower compared to what they offered. They don't have to compensate anyone for anything.
  • poupousse
    edited December 2013
    ... They don't have to compensate anyone for anything.
    Are you kiding b:puzzled
    They (PWE) tried to gave a compensation by the way of a well known multi-bugs redeem page... The unbalanced economy then rewarded abusers by a very short ban and let them keep abused orbs...

And you dare say they have no one and nothing to compensate ???
    They actually have nearly all players (real abusers excepted) of all servers to compensate !
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    poupousse wrote: »
    Are you kiding b:puzzled
    They (PWE) tried to gave a compensation by the way of a well known multi-bugs redeem page... The unbalanced economy then rewarded abusers by a very short ban and let them keep abused orbs...

And you dare say they have no one and nothing to compensate ???
    They actually have nearly all players (real abusers excepted) of all servers to compensate !

I didn't say they shouldn't. I'm not agreeing that it's right for them to not compensate. I'm saying they don't have to. Who's going to make them do it? You? How?

Why ignore the other stuff I wrote and point out just that one sentence, which I said nothing wrong btw. I get your mad but stop twisting what people say to make yourself seem right and myself wrong just because I won't sit here crying, and demanding for compensation that won't happen.

And also look what happened when they tried to be nice and give compensation in the first place. People abused it. I'll write it again and keep writing it if I have to, "They don't have to compensate anyone for anything."
  • poupousse
    edited December 2013
    I didn't say they shouldn't. I'm not agreeing that it's right for them to not compensate. I'm saying they don't have to. Who's going to make them do it? You? How?

Why ignore the other stuff I wrote and point out just that one sentence, which I said nothing wrong btw. I get your mad but stop twisting what people say to make yourself seem right and myself wrong just because I won't sit here crying, and demanding for compensation that won't happen.

And also look what happened when they tried to be nice and give compensation in the first place. People abused it. I'll write it again and keep writing it if I have to, "They don't have to compensate anyone for anything."
    Sorry to have being so rude with you, I have to admit it was too much b:surrender

The problem is not they didn't try to compensate and be nice, the problem is they did that in an inconsistent way, using a webpage well known to be seriously bugged... People abused it because their offered a well-known way to abuse such a redeem ! People (a few according to what THEY said), abused it because THEY gave a way to...
    So I keep to say "They have to compensate most players of all servers for having being so much incompetent !"
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I find it quite amusing that heavy CSers got a short ban even tho they exploit the glitch a lot more then others. There's a person on my server who doesn't CS at all and "abused" 10 +10s in total and didn't even use them all, he got perm banned while another player who got him/herself about 50ish +10s got a 1 day ban since they give PWI an income as it seems.

I stopped caring about a new reward for those who got none (including myself), I'm more curious about how you guys judge fairness between players. You either Perm ban those who deserve it or you don't perm ban anyone..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sorry to have being so rude with you, I have to admit it was too much b:surrender

The problem is not they didn't try to compensate and be nice, the problem is they did that in an inconsistent way, using a webpage well known to be seriously bugged... People abused it because their offered a well-known way to abuse such a redeem ! People (a few according to what THEY said), abused it because THEY gave a way to...
    So I keep to say "They have to compensate most players of all servers for having being so much incompetent !"

I tried to ignore your wild conclude rant from my prior post:

The fact is if so many player didn't have a knee-jerk raction and unitied behind one focus push something might have been done by now.
    Ok, so please tell us what is this miraculous "one focus" which could have made something already being done, maybe it's not too late... If you can't define what is such a "one focus", you post is simply... void !

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1646951
    PWE didn't do anything.
    They even didn't apologize for being responsible of this incredible serie of fail... And you suggest players and customers should deal with it and applaud for the new bugged expansion ? While waiting for a "one focus" initiated by... no one ?

Being this is the SECOND time you have focus on a single sentence and completely missed the mark. I will educate you.

No where on any of my previous post on this topic have I remotely suggested "players and customers should deal with it and applaud for the new bugged expansion". In fact, had you done just a little research on my prior post which you CLEARLY have not, I have been far from it.

I have posted that Ocean Orbs as a form of compesensation was a mistake from the very beginning. PWI should have left the compensation as increased drops, event gold, and/or hypers but never should have given away what basically amounts to an endgame refining mat.

I have also REPEATEDLY posted that I do not care what the other players received from this failed compensation code. My initial interest is what is PWI going to do for those players that received NOTHING. I do not expect to get what the original compensation but there should be some compromise like one ocean orb, one event ticket, and one VIP charm. Granted it is not as generous as the original compensation but at least it a token of goodwill that PWI can admit they made a huge mistake and not alienate themselve from much of what remains of this player base.

Unfortunately, the timing of these events works to PWIs advantage to sweep, yet again, this under the rug and ignore it completely. How?

Compensation code was given before Thanksgiving. Sorry we can not help you, we are out for the holidays. Please try again next week.

First week in December. Sorry we can not help you, we are busy applying filters to the support ticket system so we can auto-close and future tickets about the ocean orbs. Please try again next week.

Second week in December. Sorry we can not help you, we are busy preparing for the New Horizon Update. Please try again next week.

Thrid week in December. Sorry we can not help you, we are busy releasign the New Horizon Update. Please try again next week.

Fourth week in December. Sorry we can not help you, we are out for the holidays. Please try again after the New Years.

January 6th - WTF was I contacting PWI for.

You get the picture now? I hate to admit it but Takeva and others that have post similiar responses are most likely right - PWI WILL NOT COMPENSATE FOR ANYTHING. I do not like it and will not sink another dime into this game but it is what it is; and, this has been the reponse for a very long time.

And seriously bro, if you are going to make some wild assumption get your facts straight.
  • poupousse
    edited December 2013
    I tried to ignore your wild conclude rant from my prior post:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1646951

Being this is the SECOND time you have focus on a single sentence and completely missed the mark. I will educate you.

No where on any of my previous post on this topic have I remotely suggested "players and customers should deal with it and applaud for the new bugged expansion". In fact, had you done just a little research on my prior post which you CLEARLY have not, I have been far from it.

I have posted that Ocean Orbs as a form of compesensation was a mistake from the very beginning. PWI should have left the compensation as increased drops, event gold, and/or hypers but never should have given away what basically amounts to an endgame refining mat.

I have also REPEATEDLY posted that I do not care what the other players received from this failed compensation code. My initial interest is what is PWI going to do for those players that received NOTHING. I do not expect to get what the original compensation but there should be some compromise like one ocean orb, one event ticket, and one VIP charm. Granted it is not as generous as the original compensation but at least it a token of goodwill that PWI can admit they made a huge mistake and not alienate themselve from much of what remains of this player base.

Unfortunately, the timing of these events works to PWIs advantage to sweep, yet again, this under the rug and ignore it completely. How?

Compensation code was given before Thanksgiving. Sorry we can not help you, we are out for the holidays. Please try again next week.

First week in December. Sorry we can not help you, we are busy applying filters to the support ticket system so we can auto-close and future tickets about the ocean orbs. Please try again next week.

Second week in December. Sorry we can not help you, we are busy preparing for the New Horizon Update. Please try again next week.

Thrid week in December. Sorry we can not help you, we are busy releasign the New Horizon Update. Please try again next week.

Fourth week in December. Sorry we can not help you, we are out for the holidays. Please try again after the New Years.

January 6th - WTF was I contacting PWI for.

You get the picture now? I hate to admit it but Takeva and others that have post similiar responses are most likely right - PWI WILL NOT COMPENSATE FOR ANYTHING. I do not like it and will not sink another dime into this game but it is what it is; and, this has been the reponse for a very long time.

And seriously bro, if you are going to make some wild assumption get your facts straight.
    So ok, you tried... but you failed and rejected the blame on whom you call "boneheads". You deserved my post !

Your attempt was wrong because by giving a text to copy paste, you gave them the key to easily filter the system. You claim you worked in IT support and you did exactly what to do to be sure to fail... I worked too in a IT support service and I coded such filters, it's a one or two hour job when all keywords are given, and I coded them not to "to run several times a day", but to permanently run...

Second reason of failure : after your OP saying "and loud and united voice will hear us" you wait end of page 2 to explain what, in your opinion, should be this voice. Don't you know about updating an OP and the title of the thread with the date of update ?

How did it ended : you gave up without any explanation in the thread you opened but giving one and rejecting the blame for your fail on other people in the present thread. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1646951&page=10

These are straight facts !

I'll add an other one : by blaming and insulting other people for your fail and by claiming you will "educate" me, you acted like PWE does ! I didn't miss the mark... Go educate yourself please !
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I find it quite amusing that heavy CSers got a short ban even tho they exploit the glitch a lot more then others. There's a person on my server who doesn't CS at all and "abused" 10 +10s in total and didn't even use them all, he got perm banned while another player who got him/herself about 50ish +10s got a 1 day ban since they give PWI an income as it seems.

I stopped caring about a new reward for those who got none (including myself), I'm more curious about how you guys judge fairness between players. You either Perm ban those who deserve it or you don't perm ban anyone..

By hearing the same thing in my server that
    some got 40+ and 2 weeks ban (mostly cashers)
    others 14 orb and 1year or perma ban

then again friend 10 orbs xD and no ban (like he said, he did abuse but code got shut too soon so he didn't got more)
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    *** kisser detected.

you don't have a clue what an *** kisser is...what he said was uncalled for to say nobody cares about another`s family..I'm no fan of the Mod or the people running this game!b:angry
  • numilus6
    numilus6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I sent a ticket because 2 player who abused the code (over 50 Orbs per player!).
    One from them ( a friend from me) told me he buy codes very cheap and deal with the codes.

Both player wasn't banned and have full +10 gear now! They are only laughing about us. I can only say there are many better and fairer games with GM's and better Service.

In my new game I got after maybe 1 hour a answer from a ticket!
    PW is a dead game only....
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    numilus6 wrote: »
    I sent a ticket because 2 player who abused the code (over 50 Orbs per player!).
    One from them ( a friend from me) told me he buy codes very cheap and deal with the codes.

Both player wasn't banned and have full +10 gear now! They are only laughing about us. I can only say there are many better and fairer games with GM's and better Service.

In my new game I got after maybe 1 hour a answer from a ticket!
    PW is a dead game only....

ok bye and goodluck .You have new game as you said please move on.
  • Makaa - Heavens Tear
    Makaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    They dont give and one single **** to players,but they care only for your money.They dont get any communication between GM/mod/players+they dont care what players are saying.PWE are looking afther players here like "bank for money"
  • xxblingie
    xxblingie Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wtf, pwe released super buggy patches long over due yet on here they want to release it early? oh dear god.
    edited December 2013
    ...blah...blah...blah...

I am not going to go back and forth with you on about this any further, not because I think you are right but because I think it is wasted energy. However, it does sound like you are willing to take up the banner and champion this cause. I do sincerely wish you the best of luck and if there is anything on my part that can help, I will.

For my part, after watching this game deteriorate over the past 5 years (i.e. non-existent CM, in-game GM meet and greet, and the inconsistencies of game rule enforcement) and the fact that DoD has not responded to the two outstanding questions, "What about compensation for those that missed out?" and "Why the difference of ban between CS and non-CS players?" I will spend what remains of this game's life cycle enjoying the company my faction-mates.

Unfortunately, PWI will do what it has always done ignore the problem until people give up or quit.
  • poupousse
    edited December 2013
    I am not going to go back and forth with you on about this any further, not because I think you are right but because I think it is wasted energy. However, it does sound like you are willing to take up the banner and champion this cause. I do sincerely wish you the best of luck and if there is anything on my part that can help, I will.
    It's not a competition, and I didn't create a thread "to try to take up the banner and champion this cause". You did.

Keeping this thread on top of stickies can help...
    For my part, after watching this game deteriorate over the past 5 years (i.e. non-existent CM, in-game GM meet and greet, and the inconsistencies of game rule enforcement) and the fact that DoD has not responded to the two outstanding questions, "What about compensation for those that missed out?" and "Why the difference of ban between CS and non-CS players?" I will spend what remains of this game's life cycle enjoying the company my faction-mates.

Unfortunately, PWI will do what it has always done ignore the problem until people give up or quit.
    DoD actually answered the first question : 5 hyper exp stones and nothing more... For the second question, it's obvious he is not allowed to answer !
    Anyway, it's worth keeping asking these questions because the anwser to the first one is irony and the lack of answer to the second one is inacceptable.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    ok bye and goodluck .You have new game as you said please move on.

lol, you soon will be too
    edited December 2013
    ...DoD actually answered the first question : 5 hyper exp stones and nothing more...

That is incorrect.
    wiktor99rr wrote: »
    Last Updated 13-11-28 03:21 PM

WE HAVE GOTTEN RESPONSES FINALLY!

Thanks [GM] DefenderofDreams for actually responding validating synchrozes response that you pwe are indeed not ignoring the players. i cannot give you reddit gold but instead i will give you my imaginary pwi forum gold (★)

All answers from GM will be colored in purple

Lets start with orbs shall we?

Will the people that has gotten nothing from this code be given any sort of compensations for having nothing whilst some got the right amount or even more?
    or will they be given nothing in compensation and just have to bite the sour apple?
    At this time, we have some things lined up for December which we are taking another look at how to adjust concerning the recent events. Will we be reopening the code again? I do not know as that has never been up to me, but I can say December will not be a boring. I will be updating the main compensation thread when I have details. I'm expecting new info next week following the holiday weekend.

DoD replied in another thread THAT SAME DAY the following:
    i am sorry but we really want to know if PWI will give the same orb to others that hasnt get it yet. December event that u say wont be boring is not the answer of this situation. Beside for december event, its not only for us who cant redeem the code, but also for people who get it, whether they get it lots by lag or abuse. So please ask this to ur boss.
    I understand the concern, and have already asked that question. At this time, those who were on Archosaur during the rollback and did not receive orb compensation should be receiving their's this week.
    As far as whether non-Archosaur players will be receiving orbs, everyone will receive the answer as soon as I do. That is what I'm hoping to have an update for next week.

Thank you for your calm response. I appreciate it.

The 5 hyper stone substitute compensation was posted on November 25th. So the conpensation for players that received nothing is still an open question that has gone unanswered for over a month; and, by the looks of it, will not be answered.

Maybe a MOD can elaborate, but I would think game promos and compensation is a PWI (US) decision not PWE (China). So what is so difficult to get PWI management to make and communicate a decision to the GMs and MODs to inform the player base is beyond me...oh wait Goodbye from Fuzzy (RQ).
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dont forget they also close all ticket related with +10 orb.
This discussion has been closed.