Goodbye from Fuzzy

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You know, I'll just be honest. I never particularly liked your way of modding. Then you disappear for months and reappear just to come back and go on. Meh.

A lot of the people in the community are unhappy with the way this game's going. Yes, PWE tends to not listen and **** us over. So on that level I can understand ragequitting threads. But that kind of behaviour from a mod with 2 sticky threads? Unacceptable to me. If you wanted to go with a bang and a kick out of the door while slapping your fellow mods in the face, grats you did it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _SheeLah_ - Dreamweaver
    _SheeLah_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You know, I'll just be honest. I never particularly liked your way of modding.

same..
  • DerangeDD - Lost City
    DerangeDD - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I very seldom post on forums.

I do agree with Fuzzy, yes PWI communication to players is excessively terrible. I get told to do one thing, then I do it and turn around to GM banning me or getting warned. If I have gameplay concerns they tell me to 'post a thread' so I go post a thread, then a Mod shuts it down because I should make a ticket. How are we supposed to voice our concerns if Mods are told to keep various subjects locked, but the customer service is telling us to post subjects in forums? (FYI, I am not talking about repeat threads)

Was this the best way to handle it? No, probably not... however there is only so much a person can handle before they finally just say 'eff it' and do this. So, I completely understand why Fuzzy did it... and I have no issues with it as he is 100% correct in the fact that PWI does not give 2 poops about their players.

PWI are the ones who taught the player base to abuse any glitch (you know, since people who abused frost glitch were supposed to be banned... then were banned for about 2 minutes before being unbanned and told 'yeah its okay'). Just like this repayment... they say they will 'deal with the abusers', but I will take 15+ 10 star orbs for a 2 minute ban as well.

Basic Summary: PWI doesn't give a **** about its players and obviously their mods. No big surprise. Sorry Fuzzy, but thanks for trying to get this noticed.
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I very seldom post on forums.

I do agree with Fuzzy, yes PWI communication to players is excessively terrible. I get told to do one thing, then I do it and turn around to GM banning me or getting warned. If I have gameplay concerns they tell me to 'post a thread' so I go post a thread, then a Mod shuts it down because I should make a ticket. How are we supposed to voice our concerns if Mods are told to keep various subjects locked, but the customer service is telling us to post subjects in forums? (FYI, I am not talking about repeat threads)

Was this the best way to handle it? No, probably not... however there is only so much a person can handle before they finally just say 'eff it' and do this. So, I completely understand why Fuzzy did it... and I have no issues with it as he is 100% correct in the fact that PWI does not give 2 poops about their players.

PWI are the ones who taught the player base to abuse any glitch (you know, since people who abused frost glitch were supposed to be banned... then were banned for about 2 minutes before being unbanned and told 'yeah its okay'). Just like this repayment... they say they will 'deal with the abusers', but I will take 15+ 10 star orbs for a 2 minute ban as well.

Basic Summary: PWI doesn't give a **** about its players and obviously their mods. No big surprise. Sorry Fuzzy, but thanks for trying to get this noticed.

pretty much. Unfortunately, things will not change. The poster that mentioned that earlier in the thread (I'm sorry, I forgot your name and too lazy to look for it) is absolutely correct. It's all about milking $$$ from the players, the ***** and the respectful ones both. Cheat the game? They don't care. Cheat them out of $$$ repeatedly, and they'll care to an extent. Such is way of life. The only reason... THE ONLY REASON I (and others I'm sure, but not all, maybe not even a majority, dunno) logs in is to spend time with friends.

This game has grown into nothing more than a fancy form of social media, much like facebook.

good luck in life, Fuzzy.
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bye fuzzy b:bye

take care
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Take care Fuzzy...
    We laughed,
    we butted heads a few times
    I made fun of your psychotic 3rd person banter
    we agreed on many things
    we disagreed on many things
    you even got me a month long vacation from forums for
    calling you out on a topic once... b:chuckle

With that said, thanks for trying to keep the place from burning down
    but PWE doused the forum and game with petrol, lit a match and still
    can't understand why it is burning.

Goodbye as a mod and hello to our group of proud former players of a once great MMO.

(I've seen many people leave and expect to see many more go.)

~skog

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You know, this is some hilarious hypocritical sh** right here. b:chuckle

You Fuzzy basically made your reputation as a PWI mod in part by mocking those on here who QQ about the state of the game. Even those old veterans who were here from nearly the beginning and seen the way the game slipped all the way from being truly Epic to becoming the laughing stock of MMOs weren't spared your ridicule and thread locking.

IN FACT... I remember you going on a RANT a couple years ago (Michael_Dark come to mind ? b:bye) about doing your utmost to get those posters who incessantly complain about the state of the game, banned from the forums.

Now... LOL... here you are taking a MASSIVE DUMP on these same forums with not one but TWO stickied threads complaining about the SAME b:fatb you were ridiculing other people for saying not so long ago.

All I can say is... well trolled Sir, well trolled !!

*edit*

Ha Ha !! nice to see some other Mod on here wake up, grow a pair and do the right thing by unstickying and merging Fuzzy's ridiculous threads !
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Since you made two threads I guess I'll post a more serious response here:

With all due respect, you're naive as hell.

Dude, check the business reports for -ANY- competing F2P MMO. It's all the same. Talks of poor management, corruption, terrible depressing work atmosphere, etc etc etc.

As sad as it is and as much as you may disagree with it? This seems to be the standard for this line of business. The management is seen as a secondary, somewhat optional service, neccesary only for billing issues, fixing serious problems and the works. I cannot for the life of me name an MMO where communication remained as a constant or where GMs remained active and happy for ages. They all end up suffering from the same attitudes of apathy and depression from the managers, mostly because the work they do is either underappreciated or seems to make little difference as the developers end up calling all the shots anyways, rather unwilling to hear out any advice or suggestions from the management itself.

I play PWI because for what it's worth, the whiners who constantly complain about the state of the game, saying it's dead and PWI has the worst support team ever? Hell no, I've seen worse and I've heard that whole skit before, it ain't true. And while I'm not excusing any failings of PWI or calling it perfect (no, I could name a rather massive flaw with the management), I think it's naive and unrealistic to consider these crimes against humanity because...this is sadly, simply how it is with this business. I hang onto PWI because for all the mistakes made just like every other MMO? The development team AT LEAST knows what they're doing from a development perspective. They're very clever and constantly come up with ways to correct errors or add a new spark to the game, and I'd definitely put my money on PWI as one of the F2P MMO's to outlast the others.

Having said all of that, I guess overall my point would be that for as valid of criticisms as you may have (I don't know, I'm not you and I don't know what you've experienced), don't be TOO hard on them or you're just gonna make an already negative community even more negative. Yes we should complain and yes we should always be aiming and driving for improvement, but this is, quite sadly, standard in this line of business... On that note? Never take a mod offer again. Not because I'm calling you undeserving, but because I've been there and it's just not worth it whatsoever. Only brings stress and the pay is ***.

BEST case scenario of how we could walk away from this? Keep those little tards that cry "BAAAAAWW WORST GAME EVER THAT'S WHY I PLAY IT EVERY DAY BAAAAAW HOPE U BURN PWI" out of here and let's hope PWI can hear some rather respectful complaints and react to them productively and respectfully.
    Link me the business reports :D
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I tried to be nice since it was the leaving thread and all... b:surrender but all these posts bring back some memories.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • _SheeLah_ - Dreamweaver
    _SheeLah_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013

You Fuzzy basically made your reputation as a PWI mod in part by mocking those on here who QQ about the state of the game. Even those old veterans who were here from nearly the beginning and seen the way the game slipped all the way from being truly Epic to becoming the laughing stock of MMOs weren't spared your ridicule and thread locking.

IN FACT... I remember you going on a RANT a couple years ago (Michael_Dark come to mind ? b:bye) about doing your utmost to get those posters who incessantly complain about the state of the game, banned from the forums.

Now... LOL... here you are taking a MASSIVE DUMP on these same forums with not one but TWO stickied threads complaining about the SAME b:fatb you were ridiculing other people for saying not so long ago.

All I can say is... well trolled Sir, well trolled !!

*edit*

Ha Ha !! nice to see some other Mod on here wake up, grow a pair and do the right thing by unstickying and merging Fuzzy's ridiculous threads !
    b:chuckle exactly!!!!
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What you say is true fuzz, much luck. . Glad to see you have the balls to stand up. As for his YEARS AGO posts. Maybe just maybe there was hope, specially when Val came around that things were headed for the better. Then look what happened. So its understandable. As for legal contracts that is laughable at best. Being a mod for a diff company unnamed, there was nothing beyond dont talk about what u see in the special mod only forums. They are a player VOLUNTEER, not an employee. As for removal , i doubt PWI is THAT dumb. i mean they are close but i dont think they want things (i think?) any worse then THEY themselves made it.

Also glitch abusers im pretty sure are also bashing cause they love the no punishment (which is why i always say abuse cause they wont do sht and this proves it)

All and all my experience is this wont cause the company to do anything, but its nice to be validated

Much love and good luck in future endeavors.

b:surrender
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Well this was awkward. Feels kinda odd modding a mod, especially the oldest one here, but... yeah.

I may not always have agreed with your posts and decisions in the past, but I do appreciate what you've put up with here. You make plenty of good points in this and, while I don't think this was one of the better ways to make your points, hopefully it will help with causing a positive change.

Take care and best of luck.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the f... ?

hey fuzzy as (probably) the oldest HT player i just wanna say...

you are/were a crappy mod so just stop qqing and gtfo

learn form kossy how to be a pr0 mod b4 u apply again (hope it will never happen) b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Arrowwz - Sanctuary
    Arrowwz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I personally don't really know you fuzzy but the points you started imo are very true. I remember during the Lost Empire expansion in pwi it was really fun because there was a connection between gms. i use to see gms pop in the game and actually chat with people. BearClaw was the most frequent one i've seen on HL. then over the years idk what happened they just slowly created distance with the game. I still enjoy this game today and i still play it. It's fun to play with your friends most of my old friends on FL quit probably 90% of them lol. this game isn't THAT bad tho guys. you know you like it if it was that bad why are you guys still playing and on the forums?:o

You know i never noticed OPKOSSY lol? then again i'm not on the forums that much. that cool tho hey kossy
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Well this was awkward. Feels kinda odd modding a mod, especially the oldest one here, but... yeah.

I may not always have agreed with your posts and decisions in the past, but I do appreciate what you've put up with here. You make plenty of good points in this and, while I don't think this was one of the better ways to make your points, hopefully it will help with causing a positive change.

Take care and best of luck.

Considering the number of positive responses in this thread outweighing the negative (mostly the Hejuka troll who needs attention), yes it's better. Also, considering the number of people who still stick with the game no matter what kind of **** is thrown at them, it's nice to hear from a veteran who has clearly made valid points sourced from his experience and his connections with CM's, GM's and the head office in the past.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    *Slow Clap*

Thank you for all the hard work Fuzz.
    Good luck to you in all that you do.
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Considering the number of positive responses in this thread outweighing the negative (mostly the Hejuka troll who needs attention), yes it's better. Also, considering the number of people who still stick with the game no matter what kind of **** is thrown at them, it's nice to hear from a veteran who has clearly made valid points sourced from his experience and his connections with CM's, GM's and the head office in the past.

He's not a troll, he's just a sad holier-than-thou dude that should better take a chill pill and downright ignore the thread.

Having capped and investing thousands of bucks in the game, plus having proper spelling while being fully rude and condescending won't make him win. I feel sorry for him, not b:sin
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

All I can say is... well trolled Sir, well trolled !!!

^^ for anyone who missed it.
    I have put countless hours into the forums for PWI without a single modicum of a thank you.

You did it for yourself, now stop trying to act like it was some noble deed. You speak in 3rd person which is a waste of time annoyance to some of us and reflected poorly on those who allowed you to be a moderator.
    It has been my immense pride to serve as a Moderator for PWI for many years.

What are you proud for? I'd feel embarrassed and shamed.
    I am the oldest currently posting Moderator PWI has. I am the longest serving Moderator this game has ever had in its history. I have served longer than any Mod or CM.

-More to be ashamed of.
    I was, and still am, amazed the player base itself choose me to be a Mod. It wasn't a decision from a GM, but one from the players themselves.

You take a handful of people ignorant enough to volunteer, and you pick the least bad of them.
    Fuzzy is a persona that I, as a average player took on in-game to further my own enjoyment. The fact it grew to become a persona that players across every server came to know was amazing to me. I don't know of many other players in the history of this game who can World Chat their name, then or now, on ALL servers and gain recognition for it. Love it or hate it, Fuzzy is Fuzzy.

Post count is post count. -Nothing to be proud of.
    Months without a Community Manager cannot be forgiven

Yeah, cause all we need is another short lived disappointment. Quality takes time.

The rest of Fuzzy's post just makes it sound like he wants a thank you, a "we're trying", and a "there's nothing we can do about some of these issues", and a "please come back" message. -Then he'll come running right back elated, honored, and placated all ready to start dumping on the people who dare to be like him this once.

The first time I read his post I thought: Wow this guy isn't half as stupid as I thought. (I tend to not read anything of his since the 3rd person annoyance / appearance of it all). He's still not a worthy spokesperson for the disappointment of the community.

There's so many stupid sticky posts that it wasn't a brilliant move to sticky this. If Fuzzy had any real confidence in his popularity; he would have let the responses keep this thread up. Perhaps someone else should make a dump on pwi thread we can keep alive cause this one is fishy. Unusual amount of positive responses are mostly because a mod went out this way for once.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just wanted to leave you with one thought...

"Fuzzy does not suck at Haiku!" b:victory

I thought PW was like Hotel California, peeps check out any time they like, but who really leaves?? f:stare

Until next time, Fuzzy - best ghostly wishes. b:chuckle b:bye
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey Fuzzy, just FYI every time someone in the forums had a joke or bit of humour with you, that was a way of saying 'thank you' for just being you.

Good luck in and around. You have been a constant presence for so long. Thank you for all you've done over the years.

Having said that, you're post is pretty surreal tbh. Hasn't the problem you've described been around for years?

Personnaly I would like some developer or Wanmai to take a really good hard look at PWI and put out a PWI 2 with a few mod-cons for the new generation - I've been playing a guild related game (it has wars and its the second version) for 10months now and there are MANY things that PWI has that are better than that game.........
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was one of the many who was disappointed when you were chosen to be a Mod because while many of your posts were helpful, there were many that were flat out wrong and showed a giant ignorance of the game. You may have been elected because I think the more active players refused to divide their playtime between the forums and the game, but you seemed to know little about the game and appeared to spend most of your time in the forums. What bothered me was despite your obvious ignorance of actual game mechanics and game play, you adamantly argued wrong points and often reverted to insulting posters who argued against you rather than make valid arguments for your points or against theirs.

However, once elected, you largely disappeared. And when you bothered to respond or maintain a thread it was usually in a respectable, although annoyingly 3rd person, tone. I've seen people thank you and I think when you were around you did a very decent job. I'm think it's a little depreciative that you feel you've 'never received a moticum of thanks" when being elected was a nod of approval and I've seen people thank you specifically as well as our mod team in general, but maybe you're allowed a little self pity in your resignation speech.

As you can see, I have mixed feelings on this, but I completely agree with the points you've made in your farewell. I recently have chosen to pretty much quit for the same reasons. I love the game PWI and have spent 5 years highly active here but the game itself has been so poorly managed and abused by management and the community. It reminds me of an Ayn Rand scene where an heiress buys a piece of art, a statue, she thinks is a masterpiece and the most beautiful thing she's ever seen; then throws it down and elevator shaft to smash at the bottom. She couldn't stand to see it abused by critics, to be judged, or for people who aren't worthy and don't deserve to view it to pass criticism on it. So she destroyed it to avoid that from happening. PWI is a great game and once had a great community but at this point I'd almost rather see it burned and die than continue to be mismanaged and die this slow death where greed and abuse and people who don't love the game continue to monopolize and use it for their enjoyment.

So best of luck in real life and thank you for what you have done, and especially a thank you for this post where you spoke honestly. I hope it has an effect, but sadly we both know it won't.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    ^^ for anyone who missed it.

You did it for yourself, now stop trying to act like it was some noble deed. You speak in 3rd person which is a waste of time annoyance to some of us and reflected poorly on those who allowed you to be a moderator.

What are you proud for? I'd feel embarrassed and shamed.

-More to be ashamed of.

You take a handful of people ignorant enough to volunteer, and you pick the least bad of them.

Post count is post count. -Nothing to be proud of.

Yeah, cause all we need is another short lived disappointment. Quality takes time.

The rest of Fuzzy's post just makes it sound like he wants a thank you, a "we're trying", and a "there's nothing we can do about some of these issues", and a "please come back" message. -Then he'll come running right back elated, honored, and placated all ready to start dumping on the people who dare to be like him this once.

The first time I read his post I thought: Wow this guy isn't half as stupid as I thought. (I tend to not read anything of his since the 3rd person annoyance / appearance of it all). He's still not a worthy spokesperson for the disappointment of the community.

There's so many stupid sticky posts that it wasn't a brilliant move to sticky this. If Fuzzy had any real confidence in his popularity; he would have let the responses keep this thread up. Perhaps someone else should make a dump on pwi thread we can keep alive cause this one is fishy. Unusual amount of positive responses are mostly because a mod went out this way for once.

Wow. Good job dissecting everything he posted bit by bit. I don't think everyone shares your views considering they enjoy the 3rd person concept he created as a MOD. It's for fun, I'm sure he doesn't refer himself as "Panda" IRL.

I really feel sorry for Mods like FuzzyWuzz to be shet on by players like this. If you think you would contribute better than FuzzyWuzz why don't you be the next Mod? He was chosen by players and you call the playerbase ignorant....your argument makes me cringe lol. b:surrender
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Goodbye Fuzzy.

If you think PWI has a problem, go spend some time on -Rainbow Dash- forum or in game. You haven't begun to experience a cancerous community and lack of intelligence from management yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Goodbye Fuzzy.

If you think PWI has a problem, go spend some time on -Rainbow Dash- forum or in game. You haven't begun to experience a cancerous community and lack of intelligence from management yet.

>Dat edit

kek
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Goodbye fuzzy, sorry you had to deal with this pathetic forum users, all they do is BS. The devs are not making the game better, but its just an average MMORPG game to me. You should have left mod position long ago, and say "eff this, let the idiots stay in that pit." That's what I did when trying to put up with these morons and would never become a mod anyway, it is just a waste of time. You done the right thing by giving up on the forums, its useless since the APS / assassin QQ era.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No one cares what a faceless person has to say but idc I post from this because it shows the exact time I joined and because I have no main and I play on 4 different servers so anyone saying anything to me about it can suck it and shove it where the sun don't shine.
    Now that that is out of the way. Fuzzy I remember you from before you were a mod I will be honest you were a bit of an ***hole but still amusing. I never thought someone like you would have became a mod and I didn't rlly approve.
    Sense you became a mod you still were a bit of an ***hole at times but for the most part you kept it in check and had the balls to take all the **** over years. I remember quite a few cases of GM's telling you to tell us one thing then stabbing you in the back and making you take the blame yet you still for the most part remained respectful to us and took the pile of steaming **** to the face with a smile.
    If I had to picture how you would have quit being a mod id say this would be it lol. Even tho I don't quite like you and for the most part didn't agree with a lot of your moding decisions I wish you the best of luck and hope you **** off atleast one of the worthless GM's we have and go out with a bang.b:victoryb:byeb:sin
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    @Fuzzy, even though you werent on that much except to possibly close threads that were against TOS or cause of drama being created, Im just glad to know that your one of the very few who have stuck through all this chaos that either the playerbase or pw devs themselves have created over the last few yrs. Regarding your Goodbye thread, i agree with ya. But theres one other thing besides communication that needs to be addressed here.

Im sure ya slightly mentioned it at the bottom, but with the power creep becoming a speed demon now, you almost wonder where it will all end. Also the playerbase isnt helping the situation out either with their sense of greed, gaining power at all costs and in no matter how its gotten. Till pw can somehow focus on both the communication between itself and the playerbase along with addressing the ever rising issue of power and greed, things will never get better. I'll agree with desi that the new expansion did give alot of spark to the game but has failed to fix what the rollback on archosaur server and the broken code for the +10 ocean orbs fiasco has caused. Ive mentioned some possible solutions to least the +10 orb problem by giving each of those players that didnt get to use the code and receive their compensation gift, by giving some additional amount of the same gift or something completely different.

So tell ya that you'll be missed here on the pw forums and hopefully again sometime that you'll come to visit us here.

@The Idiots: Idk who you guys think you are, but fuzzy has served these forums well over the last 5 yrs, regardless of what you may or may not think of him as, hes a forum mod as well as a player like all of us. So why dont you all just shut up, go into your neutral corners or stuff yourselves into a dark closet somewhere. This is not the time for your guys rants and QQing spree just cause you might object to alot of the possible changing points that pw needs to make in order for it to survive. So if you dont have anything better to say but to insult, rant and QQ to fuzzy or other players here with legitimate reasons cause we want to make pw better than it currently is, then its my recommended advice to say this. Dont say anything if its going to derail this thread!
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • MysticHayley - Heavens Tear
    MysticHayley - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hojuken, and others that QQed about this topic. The GM's, Devs know the game is screwed up! THEY don't care. If they really cared this topic would of been locked, and deleted already. Fuzzy is right to a point. Miss you 2 fuzzy!
  • JlM - Lothranis
    JlM - Lothranis Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fuzzy you will be missed and you have done a goodjob in your time here i just want to say,

**** THE GMS U ****ERS GIVE US ALL FREE OCEANS AND PERMA BAN US(REALLY 2 WEEKS) **** U ALL THIS COMMUNITY SUCKS HAHAHAHA TROLLOLOLOLOL SUCKERS[/B] b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.