Goodbye from Fuzzy

Comments

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rage and QQ all you want, give me one other that has had the exp with the GM's that I have.

or wait... oops, you can only see them in screenshots.. sad I have only talked to them for years... must be that I fail for that.b:kiss
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    I don't need to do it in a personal platform.. I can go down in glory since I have given more of my life to this forum than any Mod, any GM, any CM..

Oh wait, guess all u wanted to do was *** yourself by spouting nonsense.. you never really did read the OP did you.

Way to pad you post count without actually having a clue.

Like I said, your opinion is not more important than anyone else's.

Congratulations on being a moderator on a forum, you have just achieved... yeah sorry, nothing.

And congratulations on "going out in glory", you seriously just dented PWI's.. what? Get over yourself and get off your high horse. You're a nobody, your name's just aquamarine. Any modicum of respect I had for you as a moderator disappeared after your first reply.

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate everything the forum mods do, it's a pain in the *** to be, having to deal with people like you on a daily basis.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ray...

It was my honour to be in you faction. b:thanks

I hope you still gonna stay with us. We developed a nice community which likes to play and enjoy good aspects of game together. We are honored too to have you with us, and we will all help you to move on from this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Guys remember that time I warned about a potentially serious thread devolving into a joke that isn't taken seriously by anyone that matters and then two barbs had a debate about who sucks more ****

Good times
    I <3 AGOREY
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited December 2013
    or even that sucks.. must burn ppl that I can keep up with r9 players and don't get help from the GM's..

Damn, that personal relationship over the years must have been a burden.

Its no debate Short, I just want to expound now since its gonna be closed by other than me... why not have some fun

wtf they gonna do? ban me longer than if I had ***** glithed +10 orb... oh wait, go read my post

I really don't care anymore.. a straw broke the camels back today, so *** it... e
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wtf they gonna do? ban me longer than if I had ***** glithed +10 orb... oh wait, go read my post

rofl +11111111111
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Like I said, your opinion is not more important than anyone else's.

Congratulations on being a moderator on a forum, you have just achieved... yeah sorry, nothing.

And congratulations on "going out in glory", you seriously just dented PWI's.. what? Get over yourself and get off your high horse. You're a nobody, your name's just aquamarine. Any modicum of respect I had for you as a moderator disappeared after your first reply.

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate everything the forum mods do, it's a pain in the *** to be, having to deal with people like you on a daily basis.

Congratulations. You're somebody. A distressed little child sitting behind a monitor. b:chuckle
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Good Bye. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1. You are pretentious as ****
    2. The collective flatulence of the entire forum using community has contributed more good things to this forum than you ever did as the most abusive mod in PWI forum history.
    3. If you were working a paid job, you would have been fired before you got to last for "so many years".

Anyway GL being fuzzy and such.b:thanks
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I do agree we need a community manager, but I really don't expect PWI to give us one because this is no longer a flagship game for them...it's just a minor game in their portfolio of growing games.

As far as communication...although they are certainly out of touch with the game as a whole, they HAVE tried to compensate us for server troubles, and the end result was that the playerbase spit it back into their face by glitching the hell out of their generous efforts at compensation (3 ocean orbs was really more than expected given the server troubles besides archosaur amounted to maybe 8-10 hours, at most).

The main thing I was sorely disappointed with was the lack of action on PWI's part in terms of punishing the glitchers. A 2-3 month ban, and I could almost be satisfied. But 2 weeks? It really does show how out of touch they are in terms of knowing how much their actions affect the game and it's economy/pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Good luck Fuzzy and thank you

I agree that making this thread can sound unfair since you still have mod rights but... maybe I would have done the same and maybe this is important to do it...

If only it could help and make things change.
    I think that this game could still be played for some years. Last update seems quite nice in a way.
    But the management is really really terrible...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations. You're somebody. A distressed little child sitting behind a monitor. b:chuckle

You're the one who keeps replying to me and insulting me, you seem a little more distressed at this point kiddo.
  • Etheos - Raging Tide
    Etheos - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Brother Fuzzy you will be missed we'll save a seat for ya at the pub for wherever you may pass by again... but we puttin the drinks on your tab b:laugh

Gl and may the barb gods continue to bless ye b:cool

And what you've said, damn if I could count how many times I stopped myself from posting my issues with pwi's direction or lack there of, I'd probably be get my own forum section lol

Ty tho Fuzzyman tho, it was fun while it lasted till we meet again
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    You're the one who keeps replying to me and insulting me, you seem a little more distressed at this point kiddo.

Distressed? Hardly. I'm actually quite enjoying this b:pleased
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    Distressed? Hardly. I'm actually quite enjoying this b:pleased

Good, now be quiet and let the grown-ups talk.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited December 2013

You must be so grown and mature b:cute Such Accomplishment. Much admiration. Wow.
  • Wilrak - Harshlands
    Wilrak - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Wow...you're a joke
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This escalated quickly o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited December 2013
    I do agree we need a community mod,

PWI has many community mods who work their tails off.. they are unsung players who give their soul and manage to appear under the tailspin of the mess that is accepted today.

WHAT THIS COMMUNITY NEEDS IS A CM WHO INVESTES THE TIME AND WORK TO FULLLFULL WHAT THE PLAYERS WANT!!

...or wait, did they just want a stupid panda who praised the party line?
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    PWI has many community mods who work their tails off.. they are unsung players who give their soul and manage to appear under the tailspin of the mess that is accepted today.

WHAT THIS COMMUNITY NEEDS IS A CM WHO INVESTES THE TIME AND WORK TO FULLLFULL WHAT THE PLAYERS WANT!!

...or wait, did they just want a stupid panda who praised the party line?

Sorry, I meant manager. Posting at 4 AM b:surrender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited December 2013
    oh wait no, they don't want a CM, they don't want a Mod, they don't want a GM, all they want is a..

gimmi it now, gimmi it yesterday, make it easier, make it unknow I *** the mechanics, make it so I can buy hyper, hyper all day with no penalty, give me +500 dex for free, give me a dreamchaser +60 bil exp per kill neck, give me no cool-down, give me any quest at all that is a joke, give me a community that is so negative it is beyond redemption, but that's ok some *** will still buy r9.....

who needs a CM....

Fuzzy could be 10000000x the ppl they have had so far
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Azueai - Lost City
    Azueai - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You must be so grown and mature b:cute Such Accomplishment. Much admiration. Wow.

b:chuckle I think I love you
  • Azueai - Lost City
    Azueai - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    b:sad Goodbye FuzzyWuzzy :( You will be missed and you are right <33 GoodLuck with all you do!!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't necessarily disagree, but to be honest a mod posting this and stickying it is complete and utter BS.

Hope the thread gets removed and - if - you had a legal contract when you got the position, I'd reread it, because I'm fairly sure you just broke it.

Good luck in whatever you do.

so what theyll give him a perma ban that will dissapear within 2 weeks if he charges zen or promises to? (or often as it is the ban will just dissapear on its own since they cant afford to loose players)

pwi deserves zero forum mods, make them do the work themselves or make the forum look the crapshoot it is so new players don't get misled
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    Byebye Fuzzy. Thx for your commitment these past years. Even if I find 3rd person talkers annoying to read, I'll miss you around :P GL for the future.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bye Fuzzy ...... b:byeb:sadb:surrender

We will miss ya ..... Good luck in your real life endeavours .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Finally some of the mods stood up to this POS company, yet the forums are forums, none of the employees will care, as long as they have stable income they will not seek whether the player base is happy and game does`t experience any issues, only if they see that the cash flow has diminished they will seek out the reasons for it, till then NOTHING will change, you were not my favorite mod, though you shall be missed and admired for working for free considering the sums of money they are collecting also at your expense.

f:meh
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bye bye fuzzy b:bye

i wont miss you a bit. at least the person is gone who is closing threads because he doesnt like them , and the stupid pointing to the european forum's is gone if somebody from morai is asking something.

b:victory
  • lunarsaaa
    lunarsaaa Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013

By stickying the thread he puts himself on a pedestal by saying his thread is more important than any other announcement and more important than anyone else's opinion. It is not, not even close.

Personally I don't percieve it being presented as such. I am truely amazed that he spoke up and I admire him for having the courage.

PWI either changes or falls. Enforcing changes requires unity. What better banner would there be than Fuzzy speaking up. This just MAY be what we need.

There always will be an opposition to a certain point of view and your comments, Hojuken, are just as necessary to keep the flame burning as those supporting Fuzzy.

Viva la revolution!
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Vote for me as moderator,i wont even respond to people,nor lock threads,ill allow name shaming etc,Ill be the "hey guys do what you want mod!"

Poopinpanto pw forum mod 2014!b:victory
This discussion has been closed.