test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Goodbye from Fuzzy

245678

Comments

  • fuzzywuzzfuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    TY to those who I have know personally in game who replied, it is what it is...


    However, to Longknife and all who may share such a view...


    You have never had dealings with the PWI staff on a personal level. It may be nice to sit in the rarified atmosphere of "this-an-that", but unlike you, I have been there, done that, and am not just expounding some philosophy out of my whatever...


    I have been a player of this game for many many year and have had closer contact with with the HQ than most. What I say isn't because we had another update that let us down or because yet another CM wont reply to a personal message over the forums.


    However, no matter how much weight a person carried, eventually they realize maybe the master need to carry that weight themselves. I don't need to do it for them.

    If you are let down by yet another b.s. post from a mod, imagine how often I have been let down from talking personally to the CM..


    Or even 4 CM's...



    and yet its always the same
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • ChevaIier - HarshlandsChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    If you are let down by yet another b.s. post from a mod, imagine how often I have been let down from talking personally to the CM..


    Or even 4 CM's...



    and yet its always the same

    FuzzyWuzz for CM!!
  • Longknife - HarshlandsLongknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    TY to those who I have know personally in game who replied, it is what it is...


    However, to Longknife and all who may share such a view...


    You have never had dealings with the PWI staff on a personal level. It may be nice to sit in the rarified atmosphere of "this-an-that", but unlike you, I have been there, done that, and am not just expounding some philosophy out of my whatever...


    I have been a player of this game for many many year and have had closer contact with with the HQ than most. What I say isn't because we had another update that let us down or because yet another CM wont reply to a personal message over the forums.


    However, no matter how much weight a person carried, eventually they realize maybe the master need to carry that weight themselves. I don't need to do it for them.


    Oh no I'm not doubting you in the slightest. I have no reason to and I'm sure you have your reasons to be upset.

    I was merely stating that, sadly, this tends to be a regularity in this line of work. Should we sit down, accept that and just never ask for more? Absolutely not. But let's be realistic in moving forward with our complaints. All I wish to say is be careful, because I fear the very people who are going to rally behind your posts and say "you tell 'em!!" are the very people with unrealistic expectations who will never be taken seriously by the PWI staff simply for having outrageous expectations and reactions.



    I guess what I'm saying overall is that if you wish to get something done, think veerrry carefully about how to do it, think long and hard. Cause sadly yeah, it's not so simple as posting a rant and then the PWI staff says "shi- he noticed we're doing a poor job, quick everyone redeem yourselves!!" And an unfortunate side effect could be forumgoers screaming "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS" and only making the staff that much more emo and apathetic about it all.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Hojuken - Heavens TearHojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So unsticky it.

    Doesn't help anyone, and to be frank it's childish as hell.

    We don't want to see your QQ, however entitled to your personal opinion you may be.

    At the end of the day this is a public forum, not your own personal forum where you can do whatever the hell you feel like doing. ESPECIALLY as a mod.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Longknife - HarshlandsLongknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Panda hates you too ShortKnife

    tl;dr
    I <3 AGOREY
  • ChevaIier - HarshlandsChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So unsticky it.

    Doesn't help anyone, and to be frank it's childish as hell.

    We don't want to see your QQ, however entitled to your personal opinion you may be.

    At the end of the day this is a public forum, not your own personal forum where you can do whatever the hell you feel like doing. ESPECIALLY as a mod.

    Who's "WE"? So far it's just you QQing about this thread. Reality check idiot world doesn't revolve around you.
  • fuzzywuzzfuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was almost reading that but....
    it's childish as hell.

    We don't want to see your QQ, .

    That freaking AMAZING!!

    How many of those posts do you imagine Mod's deal with and somehow you imagine that's what I had a problem with?

    Learn to read or learn to pad your post count better.


    I obviously don't care how QQ it might seem to you, and I don't care if your avatar says any level. The posting community is what it is, and you obviously don't see the point.


    That's fine, it must suck to suck, but hey, ignorance is bliss.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Hojuken - Heavens TearHojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Who's "WE"? So far it's just you QQing about this thread. Reality check idiot world doesn't revolve around you.

    You're obviously not familiar with what a moderator is supposed to be doing and/or real life, so I'll forgive your trollpost.

    This forum is full of people like you who only log on here to complain about the state of the game, whine about an expansion, cry about not being able to log on, you name it - judging by your amazingly astute responses you've done it.

    His job is to ensure the rest of the forum users on this public forum act appropriately.

    By stickying the thread he puts himself on a pedestal by saying his thread is more important than any other announcement and more important than anyone else's opinion. It is not, not even close.

    Like I said earlier, I agree with most of what he's said, but it doesn't change the fact that he should have either stepped down as mod and posted in a normal thread - or kept quiet.

    He's supposed to moderate the forum users, not create a precedent by creating a QQ thread and stickying it and letting it run its course.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Ray - MoraiRay - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So unsticky it.

    Doesn't help anyone, and to be frank it's childish as hell.

    We don't want to see your QQ, however entitled to your personal opinion you may be.

    At the end of the day this is a public forum, not your own personal forum where you can do whatever the hell you feel like doing. ESPECIALLY as a mod.

    - I don't know why you say "we", the only one complaining here about this thread till now is you, unless you have split personality.
    - You're looking more childish than anyone in this thread by telling others what to do and then saying this is a public forum. Should I do the same and ask you to stop posting because I don't like to see your QQ about his QQ? b:bye
    - There's such a thing called freedom of speech. There's a point when hiding things under the carpet normally doesn't work anymore and this posts are used to wake people up.
    The expansion was great, most things work fine, everything else will be sorted out eventually.

    Things that don't work on Morai server after update:

    unable to run 51 instance, unable to run NW, TW timeslots broken, unable to run Delta instance, unable to enter Faction Bases, unable to start Xmas event...

    Yep, you're right, most things work fine, at least I can log in and bot on snowmen without any problem.
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • fuzzywuzzfuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You're obviously not familiar with what a moderator is supposed to be doing

    **looks at name**

    **looks at mod status**

    **looks at join date**



    ...yea, u must know better


    guess after 3+yrs I don't know wtf im doing ....


    oh wait, who are you? go back to fc nab, that must be where ure avatar came from
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • SoulVoltage - Heavens TearSoulVoltage - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Take care Fuzzy, I wish you well in all your endeavors and thankyou for all the years you've put into this community.
  • Asterelle - SanctuaryAsterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ragequit wall of text from a forum mod... b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Hojuken - Heavens TearHojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    That freaking AMAZING!!

    How many of those posts do you imagine Mod's deal with and somehow you imagine that's what I had a problem with?

    Learn to read or learn to pad your post count better.


    I obviously don't care how QQ it might seem to you, and I don't care if your avatar says any level. The posting community is what it is, and you obviously don't see the point.


    That's fine, it must suck to suck, but hey, ignorance is bliss.

    Whoever made you mod must have been on crack if you're this easy to rile up and get going - insulting forum users because they disagree with you.

    Read my post again, I don't give a flying **** what your opinion is. This thread should never have been stickied and/or posted by a moderator.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Deceptistar - SanctuaryDeceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    awwwwwww D: fuzzyyyyyy

    where art our forum teddy go D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Labells - DreamweaverLabells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    b:cry b:cry

    DON'T LEAVE US FUZZY

    b:cry

    but alas Sir I do understand your perspective and the lack of communication to the community from PWI. We've had CM's, GM's & Mod's that fight the good fight on our behalf but as they always say don't argue with a stupid person they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience (In PWI's case though it's more stand in a sound proof room and hold a conversation with the ir player base outside the room).

    You have fought a good fight sir, may you find greener gaming pastures where company & player base are talking to each other (then come on back and tell us where that is so we can all move)

    You will be very much missed Fuzzy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzzfuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Whoever made you mod must have been on crack if you're this easy to rile up and get going - insulting forum users because they disagree with you.

    Guess you never took the time to read the OP...

    It was the community that made me a Mod. Good reading skills, or wait, your just like others who post but don't read OP.

    Oh well, I don't care, I am Fuzzy, you are ...



    who?




    whoops, never heard of you.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Hojuken - Heavens TearHojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    **looks at name**

    **looks at mod status**

    **looks at join date**



    ...yea, u must know better


    guess after 3+yrs I don't know wtf im doing ....


    oh wait, who are you? go back to fc nab, that must be where ure avatar came from

    I knew you talking about yourself in third person meant you had issues.

    Jesus Christ, someone didn't get enough hugs as a child.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • ChevaIier - HarshlandsChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You're obviously not familiar with what a moderator is supposed to be doing and/or real life, so I'll forgive your trollpost.

    This forum is full of people like you who only log on here to complain about the state of the game, whine about an expansion, cry about not being able to log on, you name it - judging by your amazingly astute responses you've done it.

    His job is to ensure the rest of the forum users on this public forum act appropriately.

    By stickying the thread he puts himself on a pedestal by saying his thread is more important than any other announcement and more important than anyone else's opinion. It is not, not even close.

    Like I said earlier, I agree with most of what he's said, but it doesn't change the fact that he should have either stepped down as mod and posted in a normal thread - or kept quiet.

    He's supposed to moderate the forum users, not create a precedent by creating a QQ thread and stickying it and letting it run its course.

    I think you're the who's not getting the point. Do you think after FuzzyWuzz posting this he CARES about the duties of a Moderator? LOL. Good job listing and stating the job description of a moderator. God I don't understand how oblivious people can be. People aren't machines buddy, they have thought process and can say whatever they please if they want to.

    You're obviously not familiar with how the real world should be. You're one of those idiots who sit under a sheltered rock believing that the world only runs in one direction, that every worker under a title will act the same on a job whilst ignoring what kind of work conditions are there. You would be perfect to work in a business with an unethical organizational culture, because apparently speaking out on a personal and moral level is absolutely forbidden in a work environment. Good lucky in life buddy! You'l need it!
  • fuzzywuzzfuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    awwwwwww D: fuzzyyyyyy

    where art our forum teddy go D:

    Untill they crush the panda Decep, you are the queen, no one can ever take that away.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Hojuken - Heavens TearHojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Guess you never took the time to read the OP...

    It was the community that made me a Mod. Good reading skills, or wait, your just like others who post but don't read OP.

    Oh well, I don't care, I am Fuzzy, you are ...



    who?




    whoops, never heard of you.

    You must be amazingly successful in real life if being "known" on a forum is so important to you.

    The forum community consists mostly of a few crybabies - not counting a few normal people like Asterelle - so I guess I can see why they voted for you.

    Go talk about yourself in third person again.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Jelloid - SanctuaryJelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Should we sticky all QQ threads now? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzzfuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I knew you talking about yourself in third person meant you had issues.

    Jesus Christ, someone didn't get enough hugs as a child.

    Wow....


    back me up on this but many ppl love to hate, but isn't this idea yrs old?

    If all you gotta hate is the 3d person sorry buddy, u missed the bus.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Hojuken - Heavens TearHojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You would be perfect to work in a business with an unethical organizational culture, because apparently speaking out on a personal and moral level is absolutely forbidden in a work environment. Good lucky in life buddy! You'l need it!

    He can QQ and cry and whine all he wants, just like 90% of the forum users who frequent here, but do it in a normal thread so all you little crybabies can rage and whine and still log on every day.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • fuzzywuzzfuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't need to do it in a personal platform.. I can go down in glory since I have given more of my life to this forum than any Mod, any GM, any CM..


    Oh wait, guess all u wanted to do was *** yourself by spouting nonsense.. you never really did read the OP did you.


    Way to pad you post count without actually having a clue.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Ray - MoraiRay - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    (Now ignoring the forum troll...) Thanks a lot fuzzy for all this years as mod, you helped a lot the community to be heard and I really hope we can still see you around. Despite people not getting the point of a wake up call in a goodbye thread, I think you did right by writing this post :)
    I hope this has an use in the end and we get the important things fixed properly, as well as a minimum of communication from the management, which is unexistant at the moment (not even sure if our server has any management atm).
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • feymirfeymir Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I agree this thread should be un-stickied. Although your voice should be allowed to be heard, it isn't more important than others.

    On a side note: good luck to you.
  • fuzzywuzzfuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    I don't need to do it in a personal platform.. I can go down in glory since I have given more of my life to this forum than any Mod, any GM, any CM..


    Oh wait, guess all u wanted to do was *** yourself by spouting nonsense.. you never really did read the OP did you.


    Way to pad you post count without actually having a clue.

    Go GO, I want to pad mine too before they revoke my mod status..


    or wait will they just do that cause I spen generic **** like other barbs?
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • FaceRolI - SanctuaryFaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    If all you gotta hate is the 3d person sorry buddy, u missed the bus.

    I dont think thats all, you just added plenty...

    either way goodbye fuzzy, gl, and thank you.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

    Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • fuzzywuzzfuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ray...


    It was my honour to be in you faction. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • ChevaIier - HarshlandsChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    He can QQ and cry and whine all he wants, just like 90% of the forum users who frequent here, but do it in a normal thread so all you little crybabies can rage and whine and still log on every day.

    It's so funny when one can say others are QQ and raging while doing so themselves.
This discussion has been closed.